• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I was going to respond to what everyone said, but I really don't care. Whatever.

Anybody getting Tekken 6 for PS3 today?

PoF you getting it?
My roommate is. :) I'm going to buy it when I have some money to throw around and I figure that since hes getting it there's no rush to buy it yet. You got PS3? We'll have to play online. I already know my mains.....

Hwoarang and Jin.

my psn is YourStillWithMe

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I was going to respond to what everyone said, but I really don't care. Whatever.

My roommate is. :) I'm going to buy it when I have some money to throw around and I figure that since hes getting it there's no rush to buy it yet. You got PS3? We'll have to play online. I already know my mains.....

Hwoarang and Jin.

my psn is YourStillWithMe
I just picked it up at lunch. I should be able to play a little later today. My PSN is CosmikHippo.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you mean r3no.

btw next time GA Peach sees clint, he said he'd trade GTs with you pakman

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
this windows 7 64bit be awesome
I'm about to format my crappy Vista Ultimate 32-bit system partition and install Pro 64-bit. Should be good! I probably won't have time until this weekend though... **** work/school. At least I can get everything ready to go by then.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I know, it's amazing.
? 32-bit Vista? What? You best convert fast.
Yeah it was 2 years ago when I built my desktop. It was between XP Pro 64-bit and Vista Ultimate 32-bit (both of which I got for $10 through my school)... I chose Vista for DirectX 10. Now I get the best of all worlds!

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Pakman-I wanted to play you online tonight for a few but I played my roommate for a bit and now i've gotta wrap up studying for my mid term tomorrow. Definitely in the near future though.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I just took the easiest mid term I have ever taken. I came in five minutes late and still finished before everyone else. lol. It was a joke.

Time to read some guides on SWF because i have some time before my next class. Either that, or look at Tekken 6 footage and juggles.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Dude some of those strings are so complicated. I am looking into this Ling combo that has like 10 hits (not her 10 hit combo) and it leads into a back roll tech trap that sets up for the same combo.

T6 is pretty awesome.

I was fooling around w Jin and Hwoarang this morning before school in training and both of their movesets are amazing. Jin is the perfect balance of Tekken II, IV, and V meshed together and I feel like Hwoarang is what he should have been in V. I also love that they took away his nosebleed from his left stance and made it an entirely new move. <3

Lee also feels incredible too. Baek is like the EXACT SAME as I remember him in II and TT...which I actually really like.

The levels in IV are still the best though and I hate how you can't move around before the fight begins and switch stances and such. That was soooooo good. SOOOOOO crucial for Hwoarang, Lei, and Ling.

How did you feel about the side swapping addition in IV? I ****ing miss that. It was such a good idea seeing as level positioning is soo important in Tekken.

This seems like the most accurate tier list to me so far--

http://www.smashboards.com/news/blo...-bloodline-rebellion-tier-listoctober-06-2009

soooo many different tier lists floating around now. <3 Baeks placement but I HATe Hwoarangs. lol. I'm still maining him though. Always have, always will.

Top Bottom