• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

vintage

Smash Cadet
Yeah POF, I'm down to come, I was just busting on you for canceling last time. Wasn't really being serious. :)

I definitely won't use Jiggs all night, I'll switch it up with some Sheik, Luigi, and maybe even Young Link or something.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Not one of my friends will play smash with me in any way... unless it's brawl but I don't mind doing ffa's with items on in that. It's really fun and usually funny in some way.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
You know you don't have to play to win during a party game, doing that kind of ruins it for others. But I know what you mean, I used to just camp the edge when I played others..

OH WAIT!!

_milktea

Smash Lord
>=[ I miss being in CT and being able to drive and being able to have fun playing smash.

**** dorms, everytime I turn on to play 1v1 with someone another group of like, 5 people walk in and are like "LETS DO FREE FOR ALLS!" and I'm like "T.T Teams?" and they're like "NOT WITH FRIENDLY FIRE LOLOLOLOLOL" and I'm like "T____T;; Okay, FFA then." and then I make it into a 1v1 by concentrating on eliminating the two weakest players first...and then Chaingrabbing the last guy until I FAir him with Sheik.

Now that I think about it, Brawl+ is a lot more fun than Melee when you have to deal with people who aren't good and don't want to learn how to play...
-DD
dude.

read my facebook status.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
You know you don't have to play to win during a party game, doing that kind of ruins it for others. But I know what you mean, I used to just camp the edge when I played others..

OH WAIT!!
>_> Nah, they still have a blast with spamming thunder or missles while I try to Ken Combo them. I only camp the ledge as Mewtwo on Battlefield because they're reaction to being dropped through the stage is funny.

EDIT:
OSHI-Lil. I don't play with butthurt scrubs, I play with nubs. Geez, that's just terrible for you.

Then again, you CAN play with 90% of my high school smash friends and I can't, so >=[.

-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
._. I didn't see Kirk throw any punches in your video.
x_x; Am I broken?
-DD
maybe you should watch it.

the best way to let these people ruin themselves is to let them just keep talking and keep digging their own graves... it's nuts

>=[ I miss being in CT and being able to drive and being able to have fun playing smash.

**** dorms, everytime I turn on to play 1v1 with someone another group of like, 5 people walk in and are like "LETS DO FREE FOR ALLS!" and I'm like "T.T Teams?" and they're like "NOT WITH FRIENDLY FIRE LOLOLOLOLOL" and I'm like "T____T;; Okay, FFA then." and then I make it into a 1v1 by concentrating on eliminating the two weakest players first...and then Chaingrabbing the last guy until I FAir him with Sheik.

Now that I think about it, Brawl+ is a lot more fun than Melee when you have to deal with people who aren't good and don't want to learn how to play...
-DD
I've noticed that noobs are strongly against teams, too for some reason. I've tried to do teams with some of my non-competitive friends and they are completely against the idea. It's weird.

Lil I want the green version of those shoes they remind me of Cobra Commander for some reason.

Cort

Apple Head
lol aesir

I like this comment

how the hell did these stupid inbreed hillbillies manage to not only wake up and dress themselves in the morning, but actually plan and coordinate this protest???

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
He's Michael the Terrible BOYFRIEND.

You're welcome Dave, I think I just ***** my quiz *poofs* back into class

BREAK TIME IS OVER

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i need kevinm's number so i can go to the bathroom and send him picture messages

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
It's a mouth based video game

my channel has a lot of quality vids. thanks pof.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
**** swift you ****ing ***** everyone's face off and got mindgamed.

Edit: I'm teaching this guy who already knows lcancelling/wavedashing how to be good at melee. He's coming to my tournament. :D He's also going to Pound. I'm so happy. His name is Zach.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
They have a lot more power then you're giving them credit for.
I just meant in that video/similar ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdHSj9q_P7I

Hey guys, we should do this again. Make him quit out.

Wasn't too bad. I need to watch more episodes to make a good call though.

And oh god yes The Office is back :)
I thought it was pretty good actually. Despite having no idea where the eff it's going.
Glee is amazing.
Office needed more Dwight. Good to have it back.
Where is 30 Rock?

Anyone who does not want to go to pound 4 should probably just quit Melee.

Top Bottom