• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
the world ends with uuuuuuuuuuu!

*cranks dat*

programming joke is funny because its about recursion and because its about recursion and because its about recursion and because its about recursion and because its about recursion and because its about recursion and because its about recursion and because its about recursion and because its about recursion and because its about recursion and because its about recursion and because its about recursion and because its about recursion and because its about recursion and because its about recursion and because its about recursion and because its about recursion and because its about recursion and because its about recursion and because its about recursion and because its about recursion and because its about recursion and because its about recursion and because its about recursion

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Good luck to everyone tomorrow at SPAWNS. I wish I could go....but I gotta pay that rent and working a double shift will greatly help with that! :)

I need to host a smash fest in the near future. I hope you guys are coming to my tournament. Should be a nice turnout.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I don't think so, but idk if you act the same as you do around us pals

Top Bottom