• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SEXY

Smash Cadet
QUICK! anyone who is going to mass maddness tell me! i needs rides up there and will pay for cash and Sexy expenses :)

also it was great to see all my lovelys again at spawn's tourny but many were missing! >;3 (noodles, DD, Variola hmmm)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
QUICK! anyone who is going to mass maddness tell me! i needs rides up there and will pay for cash and Sexy expenses :)

also it was great to see all my lovelys again at spawn's tourny but many were missing! >;3 (noodles, DD, Variola hmmm)
:3 I'll be at basically all the Mass Madnesses for the next 4 years.
*looks at KevinM for a ride*

>_> Or anyone else who wants to stop by and pick me up, really.

*hints heavily for Brawl+ at MM*

and I wish I could have gone to Spawn's =[...
-DD

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
I wanted to go so bad. v_v
your lack of appearance(as well as solar, darc/dazwa) was very saddening

other than that, great seeing all of you. it's been a minute. good chilling afterwords to those who came to my house as well.

my house is open for parties/small smash get togethers. and yet i still don't see any of you. rawr.

gg eggm, scar, hax

hi ct thread

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
your lack of appearance(as well as solar, darc/dazwa) was very saddening

other than that, great seeing all of you. it's been a minute. good chilling afterwords to those who came to my house as well.

my house is open for parties/small smash get togethers. and yet i still don't see any of you. rawr.

gg eggm, scar, hax

hi ct thread
Hi Alex! Come to MM! I miss youuu.
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Alex-

We need to hangout soon. I have my own place now though in EH.....We need to plan a day I can stay over and hang over for a while so the drive will be worth it for me.

Marc-We need to hangout soon dude. My party last night was awesome. Sucks you missed it. Also sucks I missed your tournament. lol.

Hopefully you butts will come to mine on October 10th and 11th.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Dang. Swift have you figured out a means of getting there or do you plan on not going?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So uhh...I have yet to see or hear from my roommate since like, 26 hours ago?

Then the dormmate from across the hall was like "****, Fitzy still isn't back yet?" and I was like "Nope! Haven't seen 'em!" and then he was like "Yea, he had a good amount of ecstacy last night, he could be anywhere by now."

I lol'd.

What should I do with his half of the room since hes probably dead? I might rent it out.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Vintage the 3rd is Brawl and the 4th is Melee. If you go, wanna pick me up? I'm right on the way... like you have to pass my house in order to get there lol. I live right off exit 67 on I-84. I could meet you in a commuter lot which is right off the exit if you wanted.

vintage

Smash Cadet
I'd only be going to melee, but if that works for you then I could definitely pick you up. Also, in that case I guess I don't need to stay over at anyone's house. :)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Do you still get straight A's if your roommate dies?

DD I hope he's ok that's crazy.

Also the GU thing is crazy.

So much crazy.
Yea, hes fine...he walked into the room at like, 10am when I was getting ready to leave for class and he was like "sup?" and then left.

Hmmm, can I get a link to the full details? There's actually a decent chance I'd be able to make that!!!

Also, depending on where it is, can I stay in your dead roommate's room? :lick: (only half kidding)
:3 Its in Worcester, MA. Supposedly Worcester is a terrible place, but I don't leave campus often so I wouldn't know.

We need to make a new TV series with Nick and his college experience.
That show would have so many .gif-able moments.
-DD

Top Bottom