• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>=[ I wish I could moonwalk with Non-mewtwo characters.
I can kinda get it going with Falcon but I don't go anywhere.
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I can moonwalk with Marth....its pretty amazing. Zelda moonwalk is mad cool too.

Totally going to turn on Melee for a few and practice moonwalks lol

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I can only moonwalk to the left what does that mean... and only sometimes. xD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lol moonwalking with all chars is old

i do it all the time

in fact i made a silly technique out of it and i got flamed

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
My question is the following: What determines the distance of my moonwalk? I can literally moonwalk w everyone but only very very short in distance.

Help! lol

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
no one knows why they work
but it's just how early you pull back on your dash

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
no one knows why they work
but it's just how early you pull back on your dash
>_> I could go into detail with a theory based on what we know from Melee's physics as to how it works, but it is 3am and I don't want to.

And I should practice them later.

Also, if I got a Melee/Brawl+ tournament going at WPI, who'd be cool with going? Obviously I still need to get several clearances...

-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Copied right from the Falcon specific thread / Scar:
hmm...
I think it would be better to take the lower arrow...because if you take the top arrow...you'll probably just jump.

And theories are awesome.
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Sticky walking is a joke. Its the easiest thing to do in Melee aside from dash dancing lol. I think I might have started doing that before wave dashing.

Vintage-I know where that is/was. I used to read that but I don't understand how some people do it halfway across FD or some **** like ZK and M2K do. Its ********. If any of you have ever played ZK his moonwalks are amazing.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Sticky walking is a joke. Its the easiest thing to do in Melee aside from dash dancing lol. I think I might have started doing that before wave dashing.

Vintage-I know where that is/was. I used to read that but I don't understand how some people do it halfway across FD or some **** like ZK and M2K do. Its ********. If any of you have ever played ZK his moonwalks are amazing.
That's just frame perfect timing...and not all characters can go that far anyways. It has to do with initial dash speed and the character's ability to retain momentum.

-DD

Brookman

Smash Hero
As always, when writing shout outs; something goes awry and all is lost. this is a summation:

Everyone who is awesome, you're awesome.
Scar's down air: nice to meet you
Mogwai: I'll definitely shine you more next time ;)

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
Man who are all these brawl players ive never heard of bashing my tournaments? I dont understand how brawl has worse tourney***s than melee. I think they are overcompensating. I try something different with the payout and i get flflflamed.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
no way, insomnia is the ****

you can be the most productive person on the planet
and after a few day of no sleep/minimal sleep you become King Henry

or at least I did last semester when Final Projects were due
"After somewhere around 40 hours, there's no academic reason to go to the class. Only go for the hallucinations."

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Sam-Link? You always try something different at every tournament I see you pst. Changing **** is fine....but you need to try to keep some consistentcy so people can know what to expect from your events. I know every time I look at your events I need to read everything carefully.....its gay. lol.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Eureka Seven- Good Night, Sleep Tight, Young Lovers is ONLY at the theaters this Thursday at 7:30pm. Anyone want to go to it with me?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Don't worry I'll just teleport over there and then we can go watch it.

Orrrrr you could take the bus to CT again and I'd pick you up. xD

...I'll probably end up just watching it online for free.

Top Bottom