• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
yeah so lupe fiasco make a brawl reference in a song on his 'super fiasco brothers' mixtape.

its about snakes down throw and him being top tier

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
yeah so lupe fiasco make a brawl reference in a song on his 'super fiasco brothers' mixtape.

its about snakes down throw and him being top tier
>_> Lol...snapping people's necks and then laying them down? I wanna hear this/make a Snake combo vid to it.

which song?
>_> Wanna play later today? Lololol. Its going to happen.
-DD

noodles

Smash Champion
lool at that tournament thread XD. They speak truth though for the most part. Iunno how of the more casual players you get though. But icy's is on the same day and people are probably going there.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I don't get that pic...

Also, white 17 year old guys are just as annoying in theaters. Second time I saw IG there was a whole row of them behind us and in front of us -_- These pricks actually READ SOME OF THE SUBTITLES OUT LOUD. I've never wanted to shove my foot into the back of someone's head more in my life.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I don't get that pic...
it's those dudes watching the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 dudes watching those dudes watching the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 dudes watching those dudes watching the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 dudes watching...

Young? I was bashing David Lynch while you were still in diapers kid.
I'm gonna guess Cog

R

Roger Ebert

That guess is worse than North, and I hated hated hated hated hated that movie. Hated it

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
it's those dudes watching the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 dudes watching those dudes watching the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 dudes watching those dudes watching the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 dudes watching...

I'm gonna guess Cog
I am tempted to IP check, but that might ruin the fun.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Yo guys! if anyone wants to play smash at my place tonight text/call me within the next hour or so! I will be out and I will be able to get service.

Smash At My Place Tonight!!!!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Aesir since this is the only other place you read that I know of, please don't act butthurt for infractions and post in threads about how I infracted you.

You're worse then the 13 year old brawl kids if you do that ****.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
which song?
>_> Lol...snapping people's necks and then laying them down? I wanna hear this/make a Snake combo vid to it.

>_> Wanna play later today? Lololol. Its going to happen.
-DD
I have no idea which song it exactly was, the track names never carried over from the download.
just download the mixtape, its actually pretty good.

Super Fiasco Brothers

Aesir

Smash Master
Aesir since this is the only other place you read that I know of, please don't act butthurt for infractions and post in threads about how I infracted you.

You're worse then the 13 year old brawl kids if you do that ****.
You could send a PM I hear that usually works, you have aim too, and my facebook.

Just some suggestions.

and I'm not acting butt hurt, it's not my fault you take things to personally. Get over it.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You could send a PM I hear that usually works, you have aim too, and my facebook.

Just some suggestions.

and I'm not acting butt hurt, it's not my fault you take things to personally. Get over it.
But we're adults and we can have a conversation out in public without resulting to personal stabs.

I'm not taking things personal, I would just appreciate if you didn't feel the need to play internet tough guy with me, I respect you out of the boards but I treat people the same on the internet as I do outside of them, which is with respect, I'd hope you can do the same for me.

Aesir

Smash Master
But we're adults and we can have a conversation out in public without resulting to personal stabs.
Jesus christ man, it was a joke. You honeslty act like I give a **** about the infraction you gave me.

I got a million of them.

I'm not taking things personal, I would just appreciate if you didn't feel the need to play internet tough guy with me, I respect you out of the boards but I treat people the same on the internet as I do outside of them, which is with respect, I'd hope you can do the same for me.
Internet tough guy? I'm not playing any role, 80% of the time I'm on smashboards I'm in the debates section being a internet arguer. The 20% that I actually post is here to check up on the ct thread or trolling an idiot who thinks they're being witful and humorous. Like the guy who made the personal jab at m2k. Or any of the thousands of posters on smashboards who fail.

If you honestly thought I had any sort of hard feelings held toward you then you really don't know me very well. Marc will be the first to tell you I don't take things personally especially things as frivolous as forum warnings.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Jesus christ man, it was a joke. You honeslty act like I give a **** about the infraction you gave me.

I got a million of them.

Internet tough guy? I'm not playing any role, 80% of the time I'm on smashboards I'm in the debates section being a internet arguer. The 20% that I actually post is here to check up on the ct thread or trolling an idiot who thinks they're being witful and humorous. Like the guy who made the personal jab at m2k. Or any of the thousands of posters on smashboards who fail.

If you honestly thought I had any sort of hard feelings held toward you then you really don't know me very well. Marc will be the first to tell you I don't take things personally especially things as frivolous as forum warnings.
Arg. I frivously four stocked your Marth with me Mewtwo. Avast! What have ye? I be a pirate!
-Cpt.DDbeard.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Aesir hates fighting Mewtwo. lol.

It's easy.

This basically sums the match up for you as short as possible:

Mewtwo

Wavedash to d tilt. That is all you really need to look out for in this match up. The only other annoying things about Mewtwo is his roll and his recovery is pretty good so he can be annoying to edge guard and tech chase. Don't u throw here unless he is literally below 10%....because he can easily get out of your combos easily with his angled upB. Stick to f and d throw because you can throw out fairs, and f smashes from these throws. If he gets to higher percent wavedash to f smash from d or f throw is pretty good. Mewtwo literally packs no form of offense against you. Just be patient while playing him and don't try stupid things. Learning his roll and where he techs is the most important thing here. His roll is pretty much as good as Sheiks IMO. Small levels are good against Mewtwo and hes horrible when hes on a platform.
The Fox version: U throw to stuff, shine.

Falco version: shine to stuff to shine to stuff to shine to dair

Falcon version: tech chase his roll to stuff, to another grab, to more stuff, to a dair to a knee.

Sheik version: tilts and grabs to fairs.

Game and Watch version: 9

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Aesir hates fighting Mewtwo. lol.

It's easy.

This basically sums the match up for you as short as possible:
lololol I don't do anything in that matchup. I just float around until Aesir feels like Sandbagging and then I win.

The Fox version: U throw to fair to fair to another throw to other stuff, then lose.

Falco version: same thing as fox, except less UThrow and more BThrow. Shadowball helps.

Falcon version: UThrow and techchase to DThrow and techchase. Shadowclaw and gimp recoveries and stuff.

Sheik version: tilts to keep sheik from tilting you, then get tilted and die. BThrow is always cool.

Game and Watch version: o.O Lolwut? Bthrow and tilts? Then edgeguard?
-DD

Top Bottom