• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I had to sit through an hour long bus ride this morning where some African American guy, I want to say in his late 20's to early 30's, talked to another African American male probably about my age, very early 20's, about this whole situation.

Not only did he compare what Kanye did to what Rosa Parks did, but he also went into an enormous discussion about why blacks are treated so poorly in this country and how everything from the music industry, to TV, and prison are interconnected. He thinks prisons fund the country.

All in all, I got off the bus extremely frustrated because most of his points were moot and it pissed me off, but I didn't say anything and now I wish I would have.

I am not racist and don't disagree with a lot of the points he had, but come on, Rosa Parks to Kanye?
YOU WOULDA GOT A CAP POPPED IN YO AZZ YO

great post Swift

pockyD

Smash Legend
i thought beyonce's song was awful

the video was ok from an artistic POV (relative to the song) but it was nothing special either

and yeah, the common black man is still far more racist than the common white man

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Amazing.
I can't wait until they make more.

I'm afraid I have to go with Piccard:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cucBjZXYVW4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA7lv1SDzno
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpIhzFh0yw8

I feel like a little kid watching all of these, but knowing who these people actually are makes me happy.

-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

_milktea

Smash Lord
Guysss! I haven't really posted any of my artwork :], so random art post here we gooo!

We were assigned this project where you have to make up a word, define it, and make a webpage to cater around it.

My word was shoeaholic, duh.

:].

Don't forget to hover over the colors ;].

Last edited:

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
What a bunch of sheep. I'd like to see how fast I can shoot tranquilizer darts at them when they run for it.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
No see these people oppose health care because they don't even understand the issue, they just follow whatever Glenn Becks tells them.
>_> Yea, there are liberal people who follow things without any knowledge of the issue(s) or anything.
*references to the video posted way back during election time where the dude went into Harlem asking them all sorts of political questions and anything with "Obama" = True/Good, including his choice for VP, Sarah Palin.
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
If others are going then I'm down. But if it's just me then I know you'll cancel to go hang out with girls and I don't want to hurt your social life. :p
Tomorrow I legitimately will not. I definitely miss playing Melee. I promise not to play marth all night as long as you dont play jigs all night. Marth VS Jigs bores me soooo much now. lol.

Aesir

Smash Master
>_> Yea, there are liberal people who follow things without any knowledge of the issue(s) or anything.
*references to the video posted way back during election time where the dude went into Harlem asking them all sorts of political questions and anything with "Obama" = True/Good, including his choice for VP, Sarah Palin.
-DD
Yeah well there's more ignorant conservatives then there are ignorant liberals, that's the failing point here. But yeah generally speaking people never think for them selfs

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Literally, I'm getting bored with not being able to be any of my good characters VS my roommate because he literally can not touch any of them. Hes a brawl scrub.....take it from there.

His jigs is improving though. If I go Marth I practically JV 5 stock it. Lately we've been doing 99 stock matches until we get bored. He selects either sheik or jigs and i go random. lol. I'll make him better though just like I did in Brawl.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I miss you Marc. Come over tomorrow? I have alcohol. Smirnoff, Bacardi, Dos Equis, Michelob, Blue Moon, and Bud. LOL. My dad bought me some beer before he left us the place too. <3 daddy.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
We'll see how tired I am after classes tomorrow. I get out at 615 so I'll most likely be exhausted and just want to go to bed like usual. Chances of me going are pretty grim.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>=[ I miss being in CT and being able to drive and being able to have fun playing smash.

**** dorms, everytime I turn on to play 1v1 with someone another group of like, 5 people walk in and are like "LETS DO FREE FOR ALLS!" and I'm like "T.T Teams?" and they're like "NOT WITH FRIENDLY FIRE LOLOLOLOLOL" and I'm like "T____T;; Okay, FFA then." and then I make it into a 1v1 by concentrating on eliminating the two weakest players first...and then Chaingrabbing the last guy until I FAir him with Sheik.

Now that I think about it, Brawl+ is a lot more fun than Melee when you have to deal with people who aren't good and don't want to learn how to play...
-DD

Top Bottom