• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

vintage

Smash Cadet
id like to play i get out of class at like 1 but id be able to do stuff around 3ish
You're welcome if you want to/are able to get to my house. Either that or I might be able to come up to New Haven and maybe Noodles and Swift would wanna play to?
Yeah, come up to New Haven. You and noodles (and Swift if he's interested) are more than welcome at my place. I'm free after 5pm. Just PM me if you plan to come and I'll give you the address and my number.

--------------------

On another note, I'm sad to say that the police just identified the body and as most people suspected it was the girl from Yale Med school. :(

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
i was in new haven this morninggggg hehe

LOL too good noodles
i forgot how much fun brawl is
i have to eat dinner, i want to play more in like 30 mins if you / anyone is free though the connection is surprisingly bareable :)
noodles rapesss meee nowadays :)

noodles

Smash Champion
ggs. snake lives forever and kills reeely early. ill play later if my brothers not online after i finish working out.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Hmm ive actually been playing melee haha
i love both games equally
i played just as much melee at snes then i did brawl
probably more melee friendlies than brawl
im going to spawns tourney saturday , if your there we hsould melee! and brawl! and brawl+!
gf is in NY.. so im getting back into smash as much as i can :)

going to get some NL training while in NY too :)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Hmm ive actually been playing melee haha
i love both games equally
i played just as much melee at snes then i did brawl
probably more melee friendlies than brawl
im going to spawns tourney saturday , if your there we hsould melee! and brawl! and brawl+!
gf is in NY.. so im getting back into smash as much as i can :)

going to get some NL training while in NY too :)

Look Jake I'm really happy for you I'mma let finish but the Kishes had one of the best tournament streaks of all time.

Best tournaments of all time!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Test your reaction speed:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sleep/sheep/reaction_version5.swf

Click the dart when you see a sheep crossing.

I suck... .29 as average of 5. I tried like 4 times.

About 9, yeah I didn't like it because the plot was terrible... everything else about the film was pretty good though.
DX my lowest was .16 too.

Hahahaha Awesome.

Also, all my computer parts came in, and now I'm just having a terrible time trying to get a working boot-install of 7...so I'm installing XP right now, and then running the 7installer.

=3=; First I gotta format my 1TB HDD.
-DD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
DX my lowest was .16 too.

Hahahaha Awesoem.

Also, all my computer parts came in, and now I'm just having a terrible time trying to get a working boot-install of 7...so I'm installing XP right now, and then running the 7installer.

=3=; First I gotta format my 1TB HDD.
-DD
Not sure if you already know this, but you can get Operating Systems and software (like Office 2007) from the WPI CCC for really cheap. From them I got Windows XP Pro 32-bit and 64-bit (2 separate keys), Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit, Office 2003 and 2007 for $5-10 each. You can also get Matlab and tons of other expensive programs installed on your computer via the network/VPN.

They had Vista available by the summer after it came out, so they'll probably have 7 available by next summer at the latest.

http://www.wpi.edu/Academics/CCC/Software/

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Not sure if you already know this, but you can get Operating Systems and software (like Office 2007) from the WPI CCC for really cheap. From them I got Windows XP Pro 32-bit and 64-bit (2 separate keys), Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit, Office 2003 and 2007 for $5-10 each. You can also get Matlab and tons of other expensive programs installed on your computer via the network/VPN.

They had Vista available by the summer after it came out, so they'll probably have 7 available by next summer at the latest.

http://www.wpi.edu/Academics/CCC/Software/
:3 I have a legal copy of 7 Professional, from the MS[student]DN ACM memeber ship or something. I paid $20 and I have access to boatloads of OS software. I just can't mount it for **** =[.

Lol I did the test your reaction time think and my times were

Rofl consistency.

UGHHH! SUPER CONSISTENCY!

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Jake-I wish I could go Saturday...but i have work and have to pay my bills and such. At my tournament we can play :)

I'm housing people on Sat so you can crash at my place if ya like and we can play all night and ****.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
:3 I have a legal copy of 7 Professional, from the MS[student]DN ACM memeber ship or something. I paid $20 and I have access to boatloads of OS software. I just can't mount it for **** =[.

UGHHH! SUPE-

Yo man look I'm happy for you I'mma let you finish, but Cog had one of the best reaction speeds of all time!

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

Yo man look I'm happy for you I'mma let you finish, but Cog had one of the best reaction speeds of all time!
Uhm wow. I remember when I was 29 and first got a good score on that ****ing sheep test your reflexes game, and it was one of the most exciting moments of my life. So I'd like for DD to come out and have his moment.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Uhm wow. I remember when I was 29 and first got a good score on that ****ing sheep test your reflexes game, and it was one of the most exciting moments of my life. So I'd like for DD to come out and have his moment.
*hits pause button*
DX What do I say to continue the combo!
-DD

Top Bottom