• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
If you have perfect pitch and you don't pursue music at all, I hate you.
DX I tried to pursue music, and I still do stuff with it kinda, but I just don't feel about it like I do with game design.

And wow Pichu for top tier.
-DD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
DX I tried to pursue music, and I still do stuff with it kinda, but I just don't feel about it like I do with game design.
-DD
Are you going to focus on anything in particular for your humanities courses? I did 6 music courses along with a seminar for my sufficiency and it was pretty good!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Are you going to focus on anything in particular for your humanities courses? I did 6 music courses along with a seminar for my sufficiency and it was pretty good!
._. I dunno, I was kinda thinking of doing the easiest course possible, but once I have all my stuff out of the way, I don't see why music wouldn't be a bad choice xD!

Truth be told, I still don't fully understand what I need to graduate as an IMGD major, so yea.
xD!
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I want to play Melee tomorrow night ........really badly.

Almost Aesirs, "I will pay you for gas if you come and get me." badly..... ;)

People I really wan to play

Mogwai
Budai
SPAWN
Aesir
Swift
Mike $

I dont playa ny of you anymore. lol

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I really wish I knew how to rip the vid off the dvd I have of my friend winning the price is right. ****'s the most amazing thing ever.

lol that kid got so friggin lucky. I hate him just because of his hat.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
9 wasn't all that great. :(

Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite. For realz.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Evan-We should play Street Fighter IV soon. Do you play third strike? please say you do.....I'm trying to find someone semi close to me who plays third strike.

Edit-SleepyK arguably uploads the best footage/smash videos on youtube.

That and itszbeme.

_milktea

Smash Lord
1. Kanye West was a complete douchbag to Taylor Swift at VMAs. If I could, I'd protest against his fame. What a rude, arrogant, mentally-challenged, idiot.

2. A woman went missing from Yale on the day of her wedding. A body was just found stuffed within the walls of the lab that she entered the day she went missing. I'm pretty horrified in general, the kind of people that exist within this world. I'm not sure why, but this struck me extra hard. Maybe because she's a little asian girl, and it happened in New Haven... Ugh. I hope everything turns out okay, but it's looking fairly grim.

Gah..

God. She was scheduled to get married Sunday too.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Evan-We should play Street Fighter IV soon. Do you play third strike? please say you do.....I'm trying to find someone semi close to me who plays third strike.
I've never played it, but ever since I saw the EVO 2004 moment #34 (Daigo beast mode) I've wanted to. We'll have to play that and SF4 (and melee) sometime soon. I'll try to let you know tomorrow what nights I'm available.

Budai what'd you like about it?
I music was great (Danny Elfman), the voices themselves were good (acting wasn't great though), the action was amazing, cinematography was great; the story/plot progression was a little forced, but I think it ended up working out.

I just liked it I guess. Tim Burton (and the other guys I guess) did a great job creating a world that was unique and interesting in the cliche post-apocalyptic setting.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
1. Kanye West was a complete douchbag to Taylor Swift at VMAs. If I could, I'd protest against his fame. What a rude, arrogant, mentally-challenged, idiot.

2. A woman went missing from Yale on the day of her wedding. A body was just found stuffed within the walls of the lab that she entered the day she went missing. I'm pretty horrified in general, the kind of people that exist within this world. I'm not sure why, but this struck me extra hard. Maybe because she's a little asian girl, and it happened in New Haven... Ugh. I hope everything turns out okay, but it's looking fairly grim.

Gah..

God. She was scheduled to get married Sunday too.
1) You can't really "protest" fame per say...or at least I don't fully understand what you mean by it. Otherwise, I totally agree with what you're saying.

2) Uh...what could possibly turn out okay about that? That the body isn't hers? Its still pretty terrible either way, and the chances of it not being her are pretty slim. What I'd like to know is who did it. Crazed ex-boyfriend? Unhappy mother-in-law? Jealous classmate? Random Serial Wallstuffer? Who actually does it might turn out to be the worst part of the entire story.

>_> Sorry if I sound mean, I'm just sayin'.
-DD

_milktea

Smash Lord
1) You can't really "protest" fame per say...or at least I don't fully understand what you mean by it. Otherwise, I totally agree with what you're saying.

2) Uh...what could possibly turn out okay about that? That the body isn't hers? Its still pretty terrible either way, and the chances of it not being her are pretty slim. What I'd like to know is who did it. Crazed ex-boyfriend? Unhappy mother-in-law? Jealous classmate? Random Serial Wallstuffer? Who actually does it might turn out to be the worst part of the entire story.

>_> Sorry if I sound mean, I'm just sayin'.
-DD
Nah, I totally get what you're sayin'. I guess I meant grim relatively, and yes, it's horrible and messed up regardless. I can't even like...think about the killer. Just what that family is going through right now. Sigh.

And I have no idea what I meant by protest fame either. You can't do anything about Kanye's idiocy.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Unfortunately I think the only "good" that can from that situation now is the killer being caught and brought to justice. Someone with the audacity to do something like that probably intends to do it again.

People today :\

Top Bottom