• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Tyler Perry is pretty overrated..... not a big fan at all. There are never OMG funny moments just, oh man that could've gotten some lulz if it weren't executed horribly.

lets talk about how godly Kelsey Grammar and David Hyde Pierce in Frazier are.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
p.o.f. - i thought you were going to destroy me, so youre basically getting a free 20 bucks

everyone else - i accept

gotm - are you jewish?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
p.o.f. - i thought you were going to destroy me, so youre basically getting a free 20 bucks
He doesn't wanna take all of your money. He is being kind! =D
Think about it! Unless you're MM Noodles in Melee, Poffy is probably the least-skilled one out of all the MM's you just agreed to. If he destroys you, then how much money would you really have left at that point? You know you're gonna want lunch after all.

Also, who are you >=[.

Also, Pharrox has supposedly successfully injected a model into Brawl...which means my Mewtwo will be even more Mewtwo-like in the coming week..or two.

Also, fml. I got Sandra to sit down and watch 22 Episodes of Code Geass with me...and now she refuses to watch the rest because she found out
about Euphemia's death, and Shirley's death later. -___- I wanna make her watch TTGL now, but everyone basically dies in that show, and I don't wanna waste all that time just to watch 8 episodes.

-DD

vintage

Smash Cadet
I get busy for a week and come back to 10 pages of unread posts. Yikes.

Shortest response possible:
I would say NES > SNES, but only because it was my first system. I played the **** out of both of them though. Did I play mario kart or zelda more... I honest have no idea. :p

Best video game music, ehhhh, too tough. I want to just say the original mario songs because I get a hard on whenever I hear them, but there's better music out there. You guys already picked some good stuff (KH, FF, etc.), but I'll add that the Halo 1 soundtrack is pretty awesome. <3 Bungie.

**** it POF, your tournament falls on the weekend of my finals. Sucks!! :(

noodles

Smash Champion
He doesn't wanna take all of your money. He is being kind! =D
Think about it! Unless you're MM Noodles in Melee, Poffy is probably the least-skilled one out of all the MM's you just agreed to. If he destroys you, then how much money would you really have left at that point? You know you're gonna want lunch after all.

Also, who are you >=[.

Also, Pharrox has supposedly successfully injected a model into Brawl...which means my Mewtwo will be even more Mewtwo-like in the coming week..or two.

Also, fml. I got Sandra to sit down and watch 22 Episodes of Code Geass with me...and now she refuses to watch the rest because she found out
about Euphemia's death, and Shirley's death later. -___- I wanna make her watch TTGL now, but everyone basically dies in that show, and I don't wanna waste all that time just to watch 8 episodes.

-DD
lol @ you thinking hes better than me
nelson I don have room in my bag for ur setup, thx anyways tho
np

noodles

Smash Champion
thats where i first heard of him >_>. i might be able to find it he was like 6th or 7th. i dont remember

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
You really just said that? Like, really?

Ever since we started playing w Trademark, Mike $, and Swift you started turning into a bit of a tool. Not even joking. You're like all buddy buddy with them now so you just agree to whatever they say/think without question.

No offence though, I kind of expected it.

And you brag about how good you are at Brawl or how much better than me you are. Do I care? Do I play the game seriously? Do I practice on Wifi? Do I have a job? Do I ever enter in anything unless its just for fun/something to do? Come on man, lets be honest here.

Think before you make such a stupid comment. Lets also not forget that I ask you to hangout and treat you like a friend, introduced you to my friends, and treat you as someone other than someone you play video games with all the time. Who plays with you the most? Me. Who has honestly helped you improve the most? Me. Who drives you to events whenever you want to go? Me.

I admit that I get mad sometimes at the game but that is no different than anyone else who plays and gets frustrated. Half of the time I usually apologize because I know my behavior is impulsive and irrational. Seriously though because you obviously want it in writing and out of my own mouth.

You Are Better Than Me At Melee And Brawl.

I'm trying to move into my condo and move on and take a big step forward in my life. Playing smash is not my top priority. I love it, I want to get better, and I've met so many cool people playing it but it is by no means a devotion for me.

Thanks.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
u r making it sound like theres some plot against you. I'm not antagonistic. Everyone has diff qualities but I'm not one for clicks plz dun reference me in such a sense. I try to be fair.

In a sense you are calling me a tool and/or puppet master which I dun like. I share ideas with nelson the same way i do with all of y'all how you guys take them is ur discretion. Im not attempting to DO anything theres no reason for me to do so.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

np
Oh, I had no idea how your melee playing was. I was just going by how you were last time we played melee together :3. Lol ~12 months ago.

You really just said that? Like, Wall Of Johns.
ITT: Poffy digs a deeper hole by inadvertently calling everyone mentioned in his post out.

Also, thanks for telling me who he is :3.
-DD

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Oh, I had no idea how your melee playing was. I was just going by how you were last time we played melee together :3. Lol ~12 months ago.

-DD
I'd say they're closer in skill than b4. Noodles peak skill seems a bit higher than POF but POF DEF is more consistent while noodles can have some rly off days. They've both improved. I can't 4 stock them as easy

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Swift-I meant in no way to be a jerk or disrespectful to anyone. :( I'm sorry if I came off as that way.

His post just kind of set me off the wrong way. It looked kind of like a "Hell no im not as bad as that scrub" kind of post and it was kind of hurtful IMo. Not to get all sensitive and ****. lol.

I have fun playing w Roy, GAW, and Ness. People think im really serious about my Ness.....(kind of).....not really, I just think hes sooo fun. Spiking w Ness is about the greatest feeling ever.

Oh and I want to keep MMing your Falco Swift. I need to start playing under pressure situations and not just for...whatever. We'll do like a dollar mm every other time we play or something?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
ITT: unnecessary drama.

hey guys, I like smash bros, it's fun.
the people I meet playing smash bros are usually cool.
let's have a good time.

hi swift

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
And I've been watching some of the newer Jiggs videos, so expect me to... well... still suck, but not quite as much. :p
:O Were you watching Darc? Hes Top 15 of the world, easy.

Don't watch Mango's puff, it sucks compared to Darc's.
-DD

vintage

Smash Cadet
:O Were you watching Darc? Hes Top 15 of the world, easy.

Don't watch Mango's puff, it sucks compared to Darc's.
-DD
Yeah, from what I've seen Mango is terrible, :D

But seriously, yeah, I've been watching Darc as well as Mango and HBox. I've also been watching a few others like Magus, Phanna, KishPrime, and more.

noodles

Smash Champion
You really just said that? Like, really?

Ever since we started playing w Trademark, Mike $, and Swift you started turning into a bit of a tool. Not even joking. You're like all buddy buddy with them now so you just agree to whatever they say/think without question.

No offence though, I kind of expected it.

And you brag about how good you are at Brawl or how much better than me you are. Do I care? Do I play the game seriously? Do I practice on Wifi? Do I have a job? Do I ever enter in anything unless its just for fun/something to do? Come on man, lets be honest here.

Think before you make such a stupid comment. Lets also not forget that I ask you to hangout and treat you like a friend, introduced you to my friends, and treat you as someone other than someone you play video games with all the time. Who plays with you the most? Me. Who has honestly helped you improve the most? Me. Who drives you to events whenever you want to go? Me.

I admit that I get mad sometimes at the game but that is no different than anyone else who plays and gets frustrated. Half of the time I usually apologize because I know my behavior is impulsive and irrational. Seriously though because you obviously want it in writing and out of my own mouth.

You Are Better Than Me At Melee And Brawl.

I'm trying to move into my condo and move on and take a big step forward in my life. Playing smash is not my top priority. I love it, I want to get better, and I've met so many cool people playing it but it is by no means a devotion for me.

Thanks.
honestly i think your pulling stuff out of your ***. tell me when i ever bragged about how much better than you i am at brawl. or mindlessly agree to stuff they way you say i do. you just take **** way too personal

you after low tier crews: heys guys i kinda wanna do brawls crews
me: later that day: hey do you know if we're doing brawl crews?
you: why? you just wanna show people that your better than me

you take the smallest things and blow it up. which is probably why you think theres some sort of conspiracy against you.also, i have a pretty good idea what the difference between us is in both games, you really dont need to remind me :D.

ITT: Poffy digs a deeper hole by inadvertently calling everyone mentioned in his post out.

Also, thanks for telling me who he is :3.
-DD
you made a statement without having an idea whats going in ct. even when we last played me and garrett were still about even. you should consider going to stuff/playing people instead of just making assumptions.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Forgot to add to the other part of that conversation:

"Are you kidding me? I can't believe you just said that. I know i'm better than you."

Example? Sure, okay.

"The Marth VS MK match up is even."
"I don't think so at all."
"YOU don't think its even...top Marths think its even."

Are the ice cilimbers chain grabs the same for everyone?

"Yeah"
"No."
(look)

You don't literally say it, you say it figuratively. Whatever, I don't care. Fighting about VG's is dumb. Lets be friends? K bye.

noodles

Smash Champion
Forgot to add to the other part of that conversation:

"Are you kidding me? I can't believe you just said that. I know i'm better than you."

Example? Sure, okay.

"The Marth VS MK match up is even."
"I don't think so at all."
"YOU don't think its even...top Marths think its even."

Are the ice cilimbers chain grabs the same for everyone?

"Yeah"
"No."
(look)

You don't literally say it, you say it figuratively. Whatever, I don't care. Fighting about VG's is dumb. Lets be friends? K bye.
i got cut off with you saying hey to everyone that showed up. the rest of it was i dont need to prove it. marth vs mk IS even. the only thing that would turn the matchup towards mk is gimps. theres plenty ways around it as marth but theres still risk. where marth wouldnt really get much chance towards a gimp. he has plenty of way to mess up mk's recovery though so long as he doesnt go out. and i did say that ic's can chaingrab everyone. timing/different chaingrabs vs somecharacters make it different. your still just tossing the character back and forth so whatever way you wanna look at it. he has plenty of ways to cg though.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
not much of a point to watching phanna jiggs vids, he just did cool stuff in friendlies.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
you made a statement without having an idea whats going in ct. even when we last played me and garrett were still about even. you should consider going to stuff/playing people instead of just making assumptions.
T.T Don't be mean to meeeeee.

>_> Yea, you two were about even, sure, but since then I've only heard Poffy talking and all I knew about you're doings was Brawl-related. Sheesh.

Now stop fighting in the CTThread, the two of you.
Dignity, for the love of God! Don't you people have any?!
-DD

Top Bottom