• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

noodles

Smash Champion
id say it was your fault for making that assumption but my response was kinda hard >___>

noodles

Smash Champion
icy and kevin got 5th in doubles XD.. kevin got 2nd seed in his pool and i think icy did too, looks like ct is pretty good in brawl

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Why the hate between Noodles PoF and DD.

More so the first two with DD just being awesome.

Don't like neither of you guys enter tournaments so why the pride fest rofl.

Travis want to make it for a fiver.

And if I win you have to give it to me while humming the five dollar footlong theme.

Is Kirbstir going?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Why the hate between Noodles PoF and DD.

More so the first two with DD just being awesome.

Don't like neither of you guys enter tournaments so why the pride fest rofl.

Travis want to make it for a fiver.

And if I win you have to give it to me while humming the five dollar footlong theme.

Is Kirbstir going?
:D!

Also, why hum when you can sing!?

Also, why only sing, when you can DANCE!
-DD

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
So there's this game, right.
It's called Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube.
It's a really good game. We should play it.
Also, that game came out with a sequel called Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
That game is also entertaining.
I like this.

Does anybody else like this?

Papito

Smash Journeyman
Because we don't play you?

Last I heard you kicked SPAWN out of your house and told him to go home driving when he was clearly drunk.....
wow its not even like that i just wrote that to be funny you know joking around, but if your upset im sorry i didnt mean to offend your choice of life style. and dont front you know you dont play me cuz me and my brother roast you like 95% of the time.

and on some real **** yo i did NOT kick him out my house he left cuz he wanted to. if you go check the other thread i said it and he didnt deny it. and if hes goin around tellin everybody that im grimy like that, then hes mad fake. what the **** i look like makin some kid drive home drunk. i even offered to stay up all night or until he was ready to leave, but he wanted to go home.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
its cool i got love for everybody on here. everybody was gettin on POF so he decided to throw his frustration at me. i just take that whole spawn thing personal cuz its a lie.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Ummm dude, last I played you (The round robin in Vernon) I beat you and I did better than you overall. You're a talented player, but please do not turn what I said into a "my bro and I are better" bull crap argument. Plus, I'm a more active player than you now. I understand you can't drive but don't John about it dude. If you want people to play you make a solid effort to play people instead of randomly posting in the ct thread "when you guys coming down?" YOU'RE the one who wants to play so YOU make the effort.

I'm not hating on you or anything dude. You're one of CT's coolest smashers IMO, but sometimes you say random stuff and just expect everyone to come play you.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Heyyyy!

I'm at WPI now! All unpacked and stuff.

My room mate looks like a Jonas brother.

No Johns though.

Actually, his name is John.

Oh well. I'm still looking for KevinM. Someone text me[8605103364] his number or call him and tell him to contact me please =D!
-DD

Papito

Smash Journeyman
Ummm dude, last I played you (The round robin in Vernon) I beat you and I did better than you overall. You're a talented player, but please do not turn what I said into a "my bro and I are better" bull crap argument. Plus, I'm a more active player than you now. I understand you can't drive but don't John about it dude. If you want people to play you make a solid r effort to play people instead of randomly posting in the ct thread "when you guys coming down?" YOU'RE the one who wants to play so YOU make the effort.

I'm not hating on you or anything dude. You're one of CT's coolest smashers IMO, but sometimes you say random stuff and just expect everyone to come play you.
you got the same score as me homie and you beat me in those 2 rounds but i remeber playing you and totally demolishing your best dude over and over and over. i just dont think im better than you. i know im way better than you. i dont really play people like that at all and your so active and you play with so many heads and you still wont be better than me. ill put money on it straight up what ever you want. ill even go to you, but some how you'll front like you always do.

and dont act like you wasnt tryin to come at me sideways cuz you you were bringing up **** that has nothing to do with you.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
you got the same score as me homie and you beat me in those 2 rounds

I stopped reading after that. You just proved my point right there. Last time we played, I beat you in a serious game/set or in other words the closest thing to something serious you have participated in within the last year. So I guess you could say you're saying that you can beat me in friendlies? nice. I don't take friendlies seriously...nor does anyone else.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
yeah right nobody likes losing. but its ok thats why your gonna money match me. and thats why your gonna gimme a place and time to do it.

im goin to florida this week so make it very soon

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
yeah right nobody likes losing. but its ok thats why your gonna money match me. and thats why your gonna gimme a place and time to do it.

im goin to florida this week so make it very soon
Alright, this Wednesday. ten dollars. I'm not driving to New Britain to play you. You can't drive atm so I don't see how you plan on making this work. Also, this is dumb because i know you're never going to be able to make it anywhere. On top of that I'm moving further from you in about a week to my condo in East Haven.

What do you want the match up to be? My Marth VS your Fox? My Fox VS your Fox? I don't care.

noodles

Smash Champion
1st: ADHD (Diddy Kong) - played wifi extensively
2nd: Ally (Snake) - played wifi extensively
3rd: M2K (MK)
4th: Lain (Ice Climbers, King Dedede)
5th: Anther (Pikachu) - played wifi extensively
5th: Atomsk (King Dedede, Luigi) - played wifi extensively
7th: Pikapika (Pikachu) - I think played wifi extensively
7th: Reflex (Pokemon Trainer)
9th: Ksizzle (MK, Snake) - I think played wifi extensively
9th: Judge (MK) - played wifi extensively
9th: Fatal (Snake) - I think played wifi extensively
9th: Shadow (MK)

loool mk is bannable XD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Tyrant? Dojo?

Losing to a Pokemon Trainer or Pikachu would make me want to quit Brawl. They are both horrible characters.

Squirtles amazing, but the other two are extremely easy to fight. Marth also has a 0-death on squirtle lol.

Also, I've been saying it for a while. Diddy is definitely 3rd or 4th best. Along with Marth in the same situation.

noodles

Smash Champion
bio3. btw they have other characters and place with them :D the best out of the 3 which is m2k only got 3rd. and its not like they wouldve done better

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
M2K has lost his touch lately in both smash video games IMO.

Melee-Can't beat MaNg0, lost to Armada, lost to Zhu

Brawl-Can't beat Ally anymore.

He doesn't suck...hes just not as good anymore.

Papito-K.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
this is definitely not tru....
You've been playing with him MAYBE for like three months with Mike $. Pretty sure him and I used to play countless hours. Also, on top of that, when you guys play together....I'm there too and a good 90% of the time its at my house. Things are a lot more competitive when people who are the same skill level play. I judge my progress pretty much on how I do against him and i'm sure does the same. Not to say you haven't helped him improve. You definitely have. You, Mike, and Swift have also help me improve too and show my weaknesses.

Whatever though, this is dumb. lol. Lets fight over Noodles guys!

trademark0013

Smash Champion
actually its not. there are plenty of times its been at his house or mikes house or swifts house or OOS

and playing with someone on ur skill level doesnt teach u as much as playing with people who are better than you.

things arent more competitive when people of the same skill level play. things are just more even. things are more competitive in tournament or a situation that counts.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
swift got 4th

beat mikey lenatia
beat alukard
beat ellen
beat darc
lost to hax twice
beat someone else i think

cort got 5th i think

dont kno who he beat
lost to mango