• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Milktea makes me laugh.

Maybe even guffaw a little at times.

I wish I played Melee back when I first found the scene and I could be cool like all the CT kids are...

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Are you now, Mr. Wayne?

In other news, I got completely trashed at Otakon and someone recorded me making a moron outa myself for over 10 minutes. I hope that video doesn't reach youtube :(
LOL I WANNA SEE IT.

>_> And the Lollervator video.

Wasn't planning on it actually lol. I wish CT wasn't so far away :(
LOSER.

Milktea makes me laugh.

Maybe even guffaw a little at times.

I wish I played Melee back when I first found the scene and I could be cool like all the CT kids are...
:D You make me Guffaw Ace<3. You're one of the only people I like playing Brawl with :D!

Dude, you're totally cool. And wicked nice. Awesome handcuffs, etc.

Maybe I'll see you at the next Mass Madness :)? We haven't talked in a while.
DX I'll be at Mass Madness every time I can starting after August 23rd.
Yay WPI!

-DD

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
For the record I like Milktea! When I said that I was drunk and still believing the poison rumors K!wi put in my head, I've since then(like 20 minutes ago lol) been informed of Milkteas awesome, forgive me, I'll pay your venue fee at Pound4 for my ignorance :[

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
For the record I like Milktea! When I said that I was drunk and still believing the poison rumors K!wi put in my head, I've since then(like 20 minutes ago lol) been informed of Milkteas awesome, forgive me, I'll pay your venue fee at Pound4 for my ignorance :[
Excellent, then the next time you make a first impression you might not come off as a presumptuous idiot. Not to say you won't still be one; but if you keep having to buy a person a drink, pay their entrance, and inform everyone who saw you make a fool of yourself that you are ignorant, you might start thinking before speaking. External factors like alcohol and the influence of peers aren't exactly powerful tools of truth to use when making an opinion about somebody you don't know.

Levitibus

Smash Ace
I never understand anything Kaiser posts but yeah, I was just messing around, didn't want to actually offend the chick which is why I posted that to like apologize. We were taking shots at chicks all night but we were just joking.

I'm not a mean person :[

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
haha ^^ I guess not many people do. I don't think you're mean, I just dislike when people say something they can't support and then try to take it back with bribery and promise of things instead of just taking action. If you wanna make it up to somebody, just show them you're sorry; don't tell everyone that you take it all back and buy them something to get square.

Levitibus

Smash Ace
haha ^^ I guess not many people do. I don't think you're mean, I just dislike when people say something they can't support and then try to take it back with bribery and promise of things instead of just taking action. If you wanna make it up to somebody, just show them you're sorry; don't tell everyone that you take it all back and buy them something to get square.
I'm not going to front, I let some rumors I heard influence me but I got the story today(aka she's not some MD/VA hating nut like I heard) and I am apologizing, that's all I can do.The thing I said in that vid to her was rude and yeah I was drunk and joking but I still regret it. I'm hoping to amend it is all.
Oh, wtf I thought your main account wasn't banned anymore? LOL

What did you dooooo
Lol, what didn't I do you mean =P

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
tis ok child, you are forgiven
ROFL
and yeah I try to avoid listening to rumors about milktea from the md/va area as they all originate from someone who has to hide her own shortcomings with a fake personality designed to gain support on an issue she couldn't deal with on her own. I made the mistake of calling her a friend and gave her a chance to prove that she wasn't a bad person. I even stood up for her against milktea, one of my real friends, and her best friend(who is now my ex girlfriend partly because of this) at the beginning. After she felt good about herself because so many smashers gave her attention and support, she removed me as her friend online, stopped talking to me, yet continued talking to my other friends including PC.

I wonder why so few people have failed to realize the difference between a decent human being and one who gets through life using deceit, manipulation, and good acting. The only reason anyone believed anything is because nobody thought a person could be so pathetic as to go through such a tremendous amount of effort for attention. I hope the day never comes where I have such little belief in myself that I surrender my own ambitions in order to bring down anyone who makes me feel like less of a person

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lol
i sure learned my lesson about who kaiser is mentioning at vls.

Cort

Apple Head
tis ok child, you are forgiven
ROFL
and yeah I try to avoid listening to rumors about milktea from the md/va area as they all originate from someone who has to hide her own shortcomings with a fake personality designed to gain support on an issue she couldn't deal with on her own. I made the mistake of calling her a friend and gave her a chance to prove that she wasn't a bad person. I even stood up for her against milktea, one of my real friends, and her best friend(who is now my ex girlfriend partly because of this) at the beginning. After she felt good about herself because so many smashers gave her attention and support, she removed me as her friend online, stopped talking to me, yet continued talking to my other friends including PC.

I wonder why so few people have failed to realize the difference between a decent human being and one who gets through life using deceit, manipulation, and good acting. The only reason anyone believed anything is because nobody thought a person could be so pathetic as to go through such a tremendous amount of effort for attention. I hope the day never comes where I have such little belief in myself that I surrender my own ambitions in order to bring down anyone who makes me feel like less of a person
kiwi kiwi kiwi kiwi it's kiwiiiiiiiiii the succubussssssss

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
wait, is that first part about pound or something else? I have no idea about pound transportation just yet so no one should count on me for that.
Yeah, it was. I'm pretty sure I'm at least going with PC and SPAWN at this point. Like 70% sure.

We should play tonight Wes.

Top Bottom