• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
True story: Sometimes when I'm on the highway I go up to 88mph and hold my breath. Nothing ever happens :(
I am actively trying to incorporate the phrases "Great Scott!!" and "Heavy" into my vocabulary.

Pop Quiz what were the names of Doc Brown's dogs. There was one from the 50s and one from the 80s.

"Roads? Where we're going, we dont need 'Roads' "

The sound track to those movies was fantastic as well.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I am actively trying to incorporate the phrases "Great Scott!!" and "Heavy" into my vocabulary.

Pop Quiz what were the names of Doc Brown's dogs. There was one from the 50s and one from the 80s.

"Roads? Where we're going, we dont need 'Roads' "

The sound track to those movies was fantastic as well.
I like how Marty says "holy ****" so much.

Dogs:
Einstein and....... frack. Edison? Einstein was the first to time travel in the Delorean, though. He came back off 1 minute 21 seconds (I think)

look at you two, being old
more like being awesome

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I like how Marty says "holy ****" so much.

Dogs:
Einstein and....... frack. Edison? Einstein was the first to time travel in the Delorean, though. He came back off 1 minute 21 seconds (I think)

more like being awesome
Einstein correct. The other, however, was Copernicus.

no no no. He sent Einstein exactly 1 minute into the future.

Einsteins clock and Doc Brown's clock were synchronized. At 1:21 AM Einstein was sent to 1:22 AM. So when he returned. His watch said 1:21, but Doc Browns said 1:22.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Wow, partitioning harddrives is so easy. Took about 3 mins to do and 5 mins to look up lol.

Edit: :'( It didn't work for backing up games on teh wiizor.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Has anyone seen the Ally Vs M2k matches? Ally makes snake look better then MK which might be true since both characters MIGHT be playing at there highest level and MK didnt win one match in Grand Finals xD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lovage I'll team with you at Pound 4 if Swift doesn't wanna team with me. :D

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Einstein correct. The other, however, was Copernicus.

no no no. He sent Einstein exactly 1 minute into the future.

Einsteins clock and Doc Brown's clock were synchronized. At 1:21 AM Einstein was sent to 1:22 AM. So when he returned. His watch said 1:21, but Doc Browns said 1:22.
woooowwwwwww nerd **** indeed. T_T

wtf @ this thread moving so slowly.

First night in the new apartment a bat tried to kill us. I'm really scared of bats :(

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Are you now, Mr. Wayne?

In other news, I got completely trashed at Otakon and someone recorded me making a moron outa myself for over 10 minutes. I hope that video doesn't reach youtube :(

_milktea

Smash Lord
To see the awesome people going, of course. And I decided Imma try to improve my smash game, if i can

get your panties out of a twist

ps attending pound 4 still doesnt change the fact that cali > maryland

are ur panties still in a twist?

Top Bottom