• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_milktea

Smash Lord
Oh lord, I see a forthcoming flame war of doom that sucks my life my life into a never-ending whirlpool again.

Anyways, Smash, let's go! Any fests coming up in CT?

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Anyways, Smash, let's go! Any fests coming up in CT?
All I know is that mike $, SwiftBass, myself, Trademark, Mogwai, and Noodles are always up to play. Aesir would be too....if he could just get that vehicle and stuff. :confused: SPAWN plays too...but he always has mad johns. :psycho:

Set something up like you did last time, we'll all play.

The rest of CT is pretty much dead and is lik "whatever"

Axel, Khaly, Alex, Brookman, Budai, Markstyle, Charlie, Jamil, V, Patric, Cort, and ZK have either moved on with their lives, don't care anymore, or only play every now and then for shizits and giggles. With the constant flow of tournaments, genesis, and the upcoming pound 4...maybe people will start playing again?

I personally see Brawl dying in a few months and Melee coming back....just like I was saying months ago.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Sup CT.
CTCon soon! Dunno how much time I'll be spending with you because I'm going there in tandem with my anniversary with Sandra...so yea.
I'll be in the video game section and play a few rounds whenever I can!
-DD

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
All I know is that mike $, SwiftBass, myself, Trademark, Mogwai, and Noodles are always up to play. Aesir would be too....if he could just get that vehicle and stuff. :confused: SPAWN plays too...but he always has mad johns. :psycho:

Set something up like you did last time, we'll all play.

The rest of CT is pretty much dead and is lik "whatever"

Axel, Khaly, Alex, Brookman, Budai, Markstyle, Charlie, Jamil, V, Patric, Cort, and ZK have either moved on with their lives, don't care anymore, or only play every now and then for shizits and giggles. With the constant flow of tournaments, genesis, and the upcoming pound 4...maybe people will start playing again?

I personally see Brawl dying in a few months and Melee coming back....just like I was saying months ago.
(alex) - uh...playing every now and then, my mewtwo still beats your falcon. don't mess son. ;D

manny - stop being stupid

I - I'm playing more now. i just can't get around at all without driving. i play with Brookman every time we hang out (which is a lot lol) Manny and i decided that we're gonna play more. we might even go to pound. we're both going to spawn's tourney in October or w/e. and since i don't have internet at my house i can't get in contact with anyone, really.
Khaly : He kinda just stopped.
Brookman : Still 2nd best in CT.
Budai : Not sure.
Mark : We still play at Alex's. He does have a job and works a lot, and he's going back to school soon (he's studying abroad in Spain for half a year)
Charlie : He's still amazing.
Jam : He DOES have a kid.
V : He moves a lot.
Patric : Still has small wave dashes and can prob. still break your shield.
Cort : HE WAS AT ALEX'S HOUSE TODAY WITH ZOSO EAT IT SON.
ZK : Never heard from him in X long.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I probly have the best friendlies record amongst everyone in question therefore I am #2. friendlies mean everything!!!!!!!!!

I am tri-state far as I am concerned. If there were a ranking there I'd expect myself and mogwai to be on it and/or considered.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I wasn't complaining about anything. Lil was just like "yo, lets all play smash." and I was just like....i'll play.

Alex-Your Mewtwo beats my Falcon because I don't play Falcon.......like....at all. I use Marth, Jigglypuff, and I'm working on a Fox. My Fox still sucks, but im working on him. Those are the only three characters I care about. I use Ness, GAW, Kirby, and Roy...but they're just for fun.

_milktea

Smash Lord
By the way, after seeing those videos of Thumbs and Tec0, I think we should have a compilation of videos of each Smasher drunk

LOL. That'd be too goooood.

I can think of a few awesome people to get other than me and Darc (lightweights fo lyfe), like Jake being drunk would be hilarious ROFL. Dazwa, etc.

Aesir

Smash Master
(alex) - uh...playing every now and then, my mewtwo still beats your falcon. don't mess son. ;D

manny - stop being stupid

I - I'm playing more now. i just can't get around at all without driving. i play with Brookman every time we hang out (which is a lot lol) Manny and i decided that we're gonna play more. we might even go to pound. we're both going to spawn's tourney in October or w/e. and since i don't have internet at my house i can't get in contact with anyone, really.
Khaly : He kinda just stopped.
Brookman : Still 2nd best in CT.
Budai : Not sure.
Mark : We still play at Alex's. He does have a job and works a lot, and he's going back to school soon (he's studying abroad in Spain for half a year)
Charlie : He's still amazing.
Jam : He DOES have a kid.
V : He moves a lot.
Patric : Still has small wave dashes and can prob. still break your shield.
Cort : HE WAS AT ALEX'S HOUSE TODAY WITH ZOSO EAT IT SON.
ZK : Never heard from him in X long.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Darc: I feeeeel fiinee.
All is on Barlw: do you feel fine?
Dazwa: NO I FEEL STUPID

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
By the way, after seeing those videos of Thumbs and Tec0, I think we should have a compilation of videos of each Smasher drunk

LOL. That'd be too goooood.

I can think of a few awesome people to get other than me and Darc (lightweights fo lyfe), like Jake being drunk would be hilarious ROFL. Dazwa, etc.
Occasionally when I crawl out of my coffin and unhook my IVs of cocaine and alfredo sauce, friends come over and I have some drinks. My friend Timmy mixes absinthe with root beer. I turn into a Ninja and crack awesome jokes.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
absinthe as in store-bought weaksauce or homemade brain-destroying?

whoops @ 2x post

Top Bottom