• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Eh, I'm not sure what to post.

x.x I wanna play smash...but now I work 40 hours a week...so it sucks DX.

I'll be getting out of work at 3:30 starting next week though, so I guess if people wanted to meet up after we could...
-DD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
The rest of CT is pretty much dead and is lik "whatever"

Axel, Khaly, Alex, Brookman, Budai, Markstyle, Charlie, Jamil, V, Patric, Cort, and ZK have either moved on with their lives, don't care anymore, or only play every now and then for shizits and giggles. With the constant flow of tournaments, genesis, and the upcoming pound 4...maybe people will start playing again?
Yeah unfortunately I've only played once in more than a month. I wanna play I just never seem to have the time.

Speaking of playing and having the time to play, anyone wanna play Saturday in the afternoon?

With all the local tournaments coming up I'm sure I'll make it to at least one.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
By the way, after seeing those videos of Thumbs and Tec0, I think we should have a compilation of videos of each Smasher drunk

LOL. That'd be too goooood.

I can think of a few awesome people to get other than me and Darc (lightweights fo lyfe), like Jake being drunk would be hilarious ROFL. Dazwa, etc.
Yo you're no exception. Let's get like 3 shots in you.
-Rei

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Put this in your sig guys? It'd make me happy and stuff.

Evan-I wish I could play Sat night....errr. I can only play from like 1-5 maybe? I gots work.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Swift and I decided he's better than me in singles but I'm better in teams. /beast in teams get at me

PoF, your Jiggs sucks, get ***** by my fox lol.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Garrett, what were those things you said Mike and I had to watch? Lucky and Mango doing something.... ?

Lil, could you make my sig so I can troll swf and make them go to my tournament and bring mad hype?

For CTcon... where do people usually park to not pay for parking?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
http://www.retrogradegame.com/demo/RetroGradeIGFDemoInstaller.exe

You're welcome :D!
[Its a PC Demo]
I haven't even sewn my cosplay lol.

Sick of cosplay -_-, wish I never spent money on it.
>_> I'm cosplaying Mr.Hanekoma! Probably Joshua too as soon as I can find a shirt of a comparable color. I REALLY want to do Minamimoto, but...that's really involved...although its probably just one trip to Hot Topic.

EDIT: ACK! I just realized I'd probably need a wig for Joshua. Anyone have some old cosplays with wigs I could use...that might work? xD. I really don't have any idea what his hair is like. But I suppose if I get the costume close enough everyone will get the idea.

So yea. Sup guys.
-DD

Top Bottom