• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
-Talho from Eureka 7 <- Meh
-Vivi from one piece(tons of options) <- I was thinking this!
-Mahoro Andou from Mahoromatic <-o.o
- Gunslinger girl(cool props) <- Hehe.
-Adiane from Gurren Lagann(flexible level of difficulty with whatever is decided to do with the tail and just a personal fav) <- I could see it.
- Real Mayer from Ergo proxy(if you like the dark colors and stuff) <- Eh
-Dizzy from Guilty Gear <- WOULD BE AWESOME
-Kurenai from naruto <- EH
-Tron Bonne from Tron Bonne <- YES
-Fu from Samurai Champloo <-YES
I agree! Kairi still rocks my socks though.

And I'm serious about borrowing it after.
-DD

DCUP

Smash Rookie
thanks for all the suggestions, guys. (:
aha, in case it wasn't obvious, this is m-d's gf.
its weird cause i was thinking of kirijo mitsuru all morning, always wanted to try kairi, and with one piece being my absolute favorite anime, i'm like stunned anyone would think i could pull of vivi nefertari. (:

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
its weird cause i was thinking of kirijo mitsuru all morning, always wanted to try kairi, and with one piece being my absolute favorite anime, i'm like stunned anyone would think i could pull of vivi nefertari. (:
Well in the OP department I also considered Nico Robin, but then I realized I don't really like her as a character so I didn't say anything.

But since OP is your absolute favorite, I figured I'd give it a shout out now.
-DD

DCUP

Smash Rookie
if nico didn't have that whole 'hit-with-a-frying-pan' thing going on in the nose area and if the tragic excuse for a dub hadn't connected cowboy hat = southern drawl, i might like her. i cosplayed nami in 2006, but i seriously never considered i might be able to pull vivi off, ahaha.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
if nico didn't have that whole 'hit-with-a-frying-pan' thing going on in the nose area and if the tragic excuse for a dub hadn't connected cowboy hat = southern drawl, i might like her. i cosplayed nami in 2006, but i seriously never considered i might be able to pull vivi off, ahaha.

Hey, I remember you. You were at a couple of the Newbs For Brawl tournaments and help run them, right?

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Uhhhh, what happened to the two .gifs you were gonna put? Find anyone that could do it??
This user rhan is trying to make me a couple and I think i'm going to have him use two different gif files. Probably Dark Rains robocop combo and M2K's chain grabbing VS Dashizwiz at rom.

I'm going to try to have 1-3 sigs going around to make advertising strong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8G4p2kJi1A

8:10-8:15 Batman at its finest. LOL. I died laughing.

DCUP

Smash Rookie
This user rhan is trying to make me a couple and I think i'm going to have him use two different gif files. Probably Dark Rains robocop combo and M2K's chain grabbing VS Dashizwiz at rom.

I'm going to try to have 1-3 sigs going around to make advertising strong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8G4p2kJi1A

-------->8:10-8:15 Batman at its finest. LOL. I died laughing.

LOL
old school ftwww

Cia

das kwl
you're girlfriend should do jesse from pokemon.

because i would NOT stop laughing if i saw that hair

and thanks Milktea. i might go to SNES now =]

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Yea I thought nico robin at first but like I didnt know if dcup was tall enough and nico's nose is wierd. vivi has lots of outfits so like even making two outfits for diff days would be awesome. At an otakon I went to a kakashi did something of the sort where he came as the regular one, then he came in with a business suit the next day with a flyer that said kinkos(copy, kage buushin reference) and then the next he came in with some cross between a surfer outfit and the anbu outfit. it was hella original for something naruto

You are a big beast. Thanks for all the ideas.
np if you guys need more lemme know. I probly can think of a few more

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Pacman sucks. Galaga and Dig Dug are wheres its at.
You should come back to my house and play Rach in dr mario lol

Is it just me or is D CUP a kind of obvious name for a girl (GET IT?)......... unless this is a reference that I'm not getting.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
You should come back to my house and play Rach in dr mario lol

Is it just me or is D CUP a kind of obvious name for a girl (GET IT?)......... unless this is a reference that I'm not getting.
Nope, its an obvious name for a girl, couldn't think up of anything so
she got that tag. She's totally against it though, might like it now.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Are you forgetting that Fox has even/slightly bad matchups with characters like Falco and Marth? Or the fact that all the Jiggs players have been beating the Fox mains recently. Or how about that Jman lost to a Pikachu at Genesis (yeah I know he didn't have his controller)? Or how about if an amazing Falcon reads them perfectly they won't stand a chance? Not just stage dependant, PLAYER dependant, thus the beauty of Melee.

PLEASE inform me of when a Sonic beat a top MK player, I'd love to be proven wrong on this. The only character that gives MK trouble is Snake, the matchup is like dead even. You can't even say Diddy has an even matchup because of MK's incredible gayness off stage ****** Diddy's recovery. A good MK will not die easily against Diddy and ONE ****up on the Diddy's part and he's gimped. Yeah, Fox can shine spike gimp all the characters, but guess what? You can come back to life and zero to death them and even it back up! YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO A ****ING MK IN BRAWL

Top Bottom