• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Huh, Micheal Jackon just died.

Brett Favre is on the Vikings.

wtf is goin on
Yea, MJ died. Big deal.

Farrah Fawcett died today of ANAL CANCER!

HOW DO YOU GET ANAL CANCER? EVEN WORSE- HOW DO YOU DIE FROM IT?!

-DD

_milktea

Smash Lord
LOL? XD. will you all be coming in one car? oh god please say yes hahaa.

i really just want spawn + aiser after you three and thats it. that brings us to six ppl. is that alright?

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Good stuff Thums. <3

I just recently picked up Falcon. Hes the most fun character in the game.

Kevin-After the fourth of july im pretty free. We should play sometime soon.

Also, I'm starting to like Fox more and more everytime i use him. Hes friggin mad stupid though because all you need to do is shine....follow your opponent...re grab....uair or bair and then edge guard. Hes stupid. I know you can do flashy things with him but all you really need to know how to do is shine people and follow up from his throws. Whoopie. Really hard. Oh yeah and he has the 2nd best running speed in the entire game and there is pretty much absolutely no need to shield with him.

I'm a bit drunk now toooooo. haha

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Also, I'm starting to like Fox more and more everytime i use him. Hes friggin mad stupid though because all you need to do is shine....follow your opponent...re grab....uair or bair and then edge guard. Hes stupid. I know you can do flashy things with him but all you really need to know how to do is shine people and follow up from his throws. Whoopie. Really hard. Oh yeah and he has the 2nd best running speed in the entire game and there is pretty much absolutely no need to shield with him.
You're dumb.

Having a full-time job has given me more flexibility in terms of driving places. People should let me know if they want to play some Melee.

Milos

Smash Lord
Being in a car with Ultimate Jim usually involves some kind of hardcore music playing way too loud. He claims that if I could get by the vocals, I would appreciate the talent in the music, but like how do you disregard in-your-face vocals like that. I can tolerate some of HORSE the Band's stuff, but I generally stay away from Hardcore as well.

I gave it a shot with Dance Gavin Dance. There is a band whose name is alexisonfire (pronounced alexis on fire). And I always screw with him and call them Alex is on fire.
yo pak when alexisonfire was still not well known at all, i was 14 years old and i organized a music festival in nyc, and raised enough money for them to come to it.

haha next time i see you we can go on the myspace and i'll show you the messages i exchanged with them over it, it's pretty cool.

_milktea

Smash Lord
KevinM/PoF/others: I'll have a better smashfest another day. But this one is literally squeezed in between plans and I haven't even asked my family yet, six people might even be too much. I just wanted a few locals to practice a bit with :O.

But when I have another, obvsly you guys are coming =P.

edit: i mean...six is definitely too much. urgh. maybe no smashfest >.<;;;;; ahhhh kill me now

.=(Larx)=.

Smash Cadet
I posted that after drinking an entire bottle of red wine on my own. :dizzy:

I do like Fox though now. I'm going to start using him I think.
I don't think you drinking red wine is much of an excuse. if it was like a whole bottle of anything else then I might have least understood.

Fox is cool unless you like to shine 50 billion times in a row...hate that guy.

Top Bottom