• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Yeah, but I don't know what Nolan is gonna do for a villain since it's just about impossible to outdo Heath Ledger. I trust the movie will be very good whenever he makes it, but I don't see how it'll ever live up to Dark Knight.
I think Batman Begins and The Dark Knight were both overrated and not nearly as good as Thumbs thinks they were. Still good, don't get me wrong, but I don't jack off to the thought of either of those movies.
Haha, Mogwais best post.

I'm pretty sure if Johnny Depp was casted as the Riddler he would be > Heath Ledger

I love Heath Ledger in the Patriot and hes done his share of good roles but Depp is incredible.

Blow
Sleepy Hollow
Charlie and the chocolate factory
Edward Scissorhands
Sweeney Todd
Pirates of the Carib

hes better.

I'm sorry, but I was watching Dark Knight the other night w a few people and I seriously, was not even remotely interested in any of it. The movie is tooooo long and has a lot of bulk scenes in it that can easily be removed and not effect the plot flow. Batman Begins was better because it was a fresh new look at Batman and it was just......wittier and different. Also, although it was long as well the scenes seemed more relevant to the movie because it all contributed as to how and why he became Batman.

On a side note: I just got back from a giant mini-day road trip to playing smash

3:00pm-9:00pm: Icylights house to play Brawl/Brawl +/Melee
9:10pm-12:30am:Awsmseans house for Melee
1:00am-3:00am:Mikemoneys house to play with him, Trademark, and Swift in Melee.

Good Day!

GG's guys.

Swifts Ganon is beastmode.

pockyD

Smash Legend
watched transformers 2

i don't know what that review was talking about; the pacing was fine except for anything involving the stupid dude's parents; explosive action and semi-well explained (although completely stupid) plot, though maybe underuse/overuse of some characters

i say if you enjoyed the first one, this one is just as entertaining... if you didn't like the first one, this one is probably worse

also i still don't get why they are constantly shooting them with machine guns; it never seems to do anything

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Is it? Every other Batman film is absolute trash (minus maybe the very first one). Nolan is the first writer/director to come along and make something out of the films. Really, did any of you enjoy Batman&Robin or Batman Forever? Ok, extreme examples but still. You know they're gonna attach some far less talented nobody who's gonna do a mediocre job at best. I'll be especially mad if Nolan has no part in the writing, then I'll definitely never see the movie.
Don't be silly. Just because Nolan isn't directing does not mean it automatically reverts to Batman & Robin quality. He will probably Exec Produce and probably work on the script w/his brother.

For the record, Jack Nicholson played Jack Nicholson in the first Batman. Also Batman kills people in that movie >_>

part 1 in a 2 part series, entitled "This song is ****ing awesome":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtrEN-YKLBM

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
oh dear god, home from japan, will be making a montage of epic motha ****ing adventures soon, have another 700 or so pictures to upload too !

noodles

Smash Champion
it takes forever to download it in pieces which i had to do since no one put up a torrent.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
What's the name of the song? I can't watch youtube at work...

And Cog, I know it doesn't mean it's automatically gonna suck, but it's more than likely it won't be nearly as good. Why NOT use the best guy for the job? He's made two, I'd like to see a third one from him for like a new Batman trilogy. It just depresses me if they get a new director and writer and it turns to garbage and wastes all the potential of the excellent cast and everything the first two movies established. I'm hoping it doesn't come to that.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
"That little *tst*.... its not the same"

Edit: Crap dang it! I can't find that interview with good ol Rob Van Winkle. Where he said that.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Gonna have to ask what the song title is again lol
Under Pressure

wrap your head around that one

EDIT: my new avatar makes me laugh, but I'm probably the only one who laughs at it, I think I'll bring dogspa back in a couple days for the benefit of making other people laugh.

RE-EDIT: JESUS ****ING CHRIST, MY EARS ARE BLEEDING TOO, WHY DID I LISTEN TO THE WHOLE THING..!?!?!?!?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Under Pressure

wrap your head around that one

EDIT: my new avatar makes me laugh, but I'm probably the only one who laughs at it, I think I'll bring dogspa back in a couple days for the benefit of making other people laugh.

RE-EDIT: JESUS ****ING CHRIST, MY EARS ARE BLEEDING TOO, WHY DID I LISTEN TO THE WHOLE THING..!?!?!?!?
I was asking for the title of the SECOND SONG Cog posted >_> Didn't you see me post that it was Under Pressure already?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
????

What are you talking about? You quoted me asking for the song title and wrote Under Pressure, but I was asking what the title of the second song Cog posted because it's once again a youtube link which I can't access.

edit- OMFG I JUST GOT YOUR AVATAR

thumbswayup

Smash Master
HOW AM I TO KNOW I CAN'T WATCH THE ****ING LINKS SO THIS IS ALL BASED ON GUESSING CUT ME SOME ****ING SLACK

I blame my job for this.

edit- OMFG MY EARS WHAT THE **** IS THIS ****

Top Bottom