• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Anybody want to play Starcraft sometime? I'm really balls at the game, but I'd love to play.
That sounds pretty fun

Im downnn im probably incredibly bad. we should be on teams together lololol.
I need voice chat otherwise its poopie though.. maybe ill buy a vent server?

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Anyone who is going to anime boston should totally hit me up cause I have never met most of you, or at least had an actual conversation with you

R3N0

Smash Lord
I really watched the whole thing, and I'm really ****ing glad I did. That was HILARIOUS and even though that "WAS" the gayest match in existence, I enjoyed reading it.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
plank is the EC's Nintendoking.

i'd like to play sc.

ga's hamachi channel is

#: brawl sux
pw: melee

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Good **** thumbs. I'm pretty much on the fence myself but slightly leaning towards a ban. All it takes VS any character is for him to just **** you off stage...thats it and certain characters can't do JACK about it.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Did they increase sig size?

I can see the whole image from Swift's sig.
I dunno sometimes it gets buggy i suppose. Im going to remove it. I have bandwidth issues at home so like if there are a million gifs loading from sigs I get lagged in team fortess and WoW. =(

edit: that better pakman?

edit2: thank sleepyK I have like a million groundworks pics from gainax (flcl and eva in particular) dun expect the gayness to stop anytime soon =)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
So.
2v1's are boring.
Z v Z with Dustin is fun

Dustin also beat me in our first TvZ. I tried a six rax BO, it just didn't cut it. I thought it was foolproof!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QMEPFZa4ZQo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QMEPFZa4ZQo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Basically, Dojo nearly three stocked him both games and this is how he did it: got him to the edge, knocked him off the stage, daired him twice and Jash couldn't make it back. He did it all three stock for both games at mid percent. I felt horrible for Jash, you could tell by the look on his face that he had given up once Dojo got him offstage. It was the simplest, stupidest, least skillful, most pathetic thing I've seen an MK do to a character.
That's kinda the story of how I came to be Pro-MK Ban, except it was during the ECRC Finals, M2k v. Azen, and then M2k did that exact thing to beat Azen even though Azen had been ****** him the entire match.

I know this thread has several computer savy people and a number of (relatively) mature adults.

This is a project I am undertaking.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=233632

Any help you can add is highly appreciated.

I am looking for everything from code design suggestions to style suggestions.
Sounds great! I posted.
And then I read your reply.
*throws shoebox at you with a receipt for shoes inside*

AWESOME.

LOL. I love the Onion.
-DD

Top Bottom