• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
:p But that's kinda far down the road...like a year or so...if its even possible.

And yea, I love Melee. KevinM's girlfriend and I are gonna be straight reppin' Melee over at WPI and stuff. I'll be Brawl+ing a lot too, but there will be lots of Meleeing.
You'll get to play me!

do you have a car?

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
This thread was originally my Meet and Greet, just so you know. lol. And I will make no false accusations. I dont hate elitists, and I admit that I used to have the wrong idea of them.
I'm only an elitist about Ragnarok Online LOL

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
hahahaha Mogwai you most definitely need to go into more detail on the drunken butterfly story. I have an awfully long story that involves drinking and staying up late and then the next morning taking ritalin and swimming backstroke really fast and then running to the locker room to hurl.

hey, not that long. LOL
well, I went down to Media, PA to see Pakman's new house on Friday night and had 3 beers over like 3 hours of chillin' and smashin'. So I crash on a couch at like 2, wake up around 6 and start driving home to grab some breakfast with my parents before heading off to my high school reunion. On the way there, I figured out that I really didn't plan on getting up @ 6, so w/e, I had plenty of time to hit the gym up. So like, somewhere around 600-700 meters into my swim, I was feeling pretty alright and decided that it had been way too long since I'd swam butterfly, so I do a 50 of butterfly. Upon completing said 50, my stomach not-so-kindly reminded me that there was still alcohol in my stomach and that I'm not in even close to the same shape as I was in in high school. So yea, a couple minutes later I was in the shower and my head and stomach wouldn't stop hurting and then i puked. So then I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare, but I thought, naw, forget it, "Yo homes to Bel Air!"

Then I had a delicious breakfast.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
well, I went down to Media, PA to see Pakman's new house on Friday night and had 3 beers over like 3 hours of chillin' and smashin'. So I crash on a couch at like 2, wake up around 6 and start driving home to grab some breakfast with my parents before heading off to my high school reunion. On the way there, I figured out that I really didn't plan on getting up @ 6, so w/e, I had plenty of time to hit the gym up. So like, somewhere around 600-700 meters into my swim, I was feeling pretty alright and decided that it had been way too long since I'd swam butterfly, so I do a 50 of butterfly. Upon completing said 50, my stomach not-so-kindly reminded me that there was still alcohol in my stomach and that I'm not in even close to the same shape as I was in in high school. So yea, a couple minutes later I was in the shower and my head and stomach wouldn't stop hurting and then i puked. So then I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare, but I thought, naw, forget it, "Yo homes to Bel Air!"

Then I had a delicious breakfast.
BTW. Pakman's house is awesome. I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there... To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Dear Cogsmooch, this Monday Vegetarian thing is hard =X
lol try VEGAN mondays I'm like dying here... but I have a giant salad and chips for lunch so that's good.

SHAME ON YOU! You're a married man!

SHAME ON YOU! You're a married man!

I hear NPH likes men with beards.
I swear once you're married every time you even talk to a girl everybody assumes you're hitting on them.

I would go gay for NPH. Maybe. Ok no.

or you

_milktea

Smash Lord
Me and Aiser would like to know who's interested in a CT/local smashfest in the very recent future. Maybe next week or this week?

We could hold it in my basement, I've got two TV's, and maybe we could get more. Kkkkkk thanks. And we could bring chips and pig out :).

I live by Uconn.

Or anyone else want to host it =P?

(Lilian's basement is small.)

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Me and Aiser would like to know who's interested in a CT/local smashfest in the very recent future. Maybe next week or this week?

We could hold it in my basement, I've got two TV's, and maybe we could get more. Kkkkkk thanks. And we could bring chips and pig out :).

I live by Uconn.

Or anyone else want to host it =P?

(Lilian's basement is small.)
CHIPS?!?!?
I'm there

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I wouldn't let it get to you, Darc. We all know you are amazing. People are so caught up talking about Ally and M2K anyway.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
so while you guys were posting on your internet forums

i was at a smash tournament getting pictures with WILL SMITH

_milktea

Smash Lord
I can TRY for Saturday. Thing is, I've got a wedding to go to the next day and a best friend kidnapping me to go shopping Friday.

Perhaps we could do next week if you'd like to go to DJ Nintendo's?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
so while you guys were posting on your internet forums

i was at a smash tournament getting pictures with WILL SMITH
pics

I can TRY for Saturday. Thing is, I've got a wedding to go to the next day and a best friend kidnapping me to go shopping Friday.

Perhaps we could do next week if you'd like to go to DJ Nintendo's?
weekend after this one is anime boston? though ct doesn't like to go to that

Top Bottom