• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
I went to the NEW Yankee stadium. It was a great experience except for the fact that everything costs a small fortune, but it's always been that way. Now i just hope the Yankees can start winning :(
(expects cogsmooch or white mage to make a joke about NY & Boston)

noodles

Smash Champion
the prices are probably gonna change though. they just wanna make the money they spent on the stadium first. im guessing thats why everything is so expensive

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I finally just felt the pain, or a small dosage of it. The pain of possibly losing someone/losing someone when you aren't ready to yet.

My god. That ****'s terrible. I'm sure some of the CT thread's readers are like, "Pftt betch u deserv it" *darc darc* LOLOL <3

edit//but anyways, yeah. horrid. dunno how people get through bigger pain like that
o_o I have yet to experience this.
However, I am afraid it is not too far into the future for me.

>.< **** its going to suck.

Hope everything works out<3.
-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I went to the NEW Yankee stadium. It was a great experience except for the fact that everything costs a small fortune, but it's always been that way. Now i just hope the Yankees can start winning :(
(expects cogsmooch or white mage to make a joke about NY & Boston)
lol
I hear the food is really good there.

btw,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PjBuSDe190

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
lol
I hear the food is really good there.

btw,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PjBuSDe190
Yeah my friend got a Philly cheese steak and garlic fries... it was amazing. yeah yeah :( i thought stealing home only happens in the movies LOL so embarrassing. i guess that makes up for Boston having 19 LESS world series titles than the NYY. no wait it doesn't ;). LOL kidding well kind of <3.
Anywayz i worked for 7 days straight and now i have 2 days off and i want to spend it sitting at home like a lazy fat dude. anyone wanna play SF4 on 360? Add me PC Kira.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I finally just felt the pain, or a small dosage of it. The pain of possibly losing someone/losing someone when you aren't ready to yet.

My god. That ****'s terrible. I'm sure some of the CT thread's readers are like, "Pftt betch u deserv it" *darc darc* LOLOL <3

edit//but anyways, yeah. horrid. dunno how people get through bigger pain like that
Most people don't even know we dated lolol

Imo it doesn't matter whether you "deserved" it or not. It's the same outcome either way. Let me tell you this, Matt didn't break up with you because you "deserved" it. Hell, you could even say I deserved being dumped by you for doing certain things or even not doing certain things. It's fighting a losing battle. Saying you "deserved" it just brings unneeded regret to add on to your pain.

Even if you understand why someone breaks up with you. It still hurts. You'll be a little emo for awhile, but you'll soon get distracted by other things and it'll eventually shrink to something that doesn't hurt as much.

This was my experience, at least.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Hope everything goes for the best Lil. Darc has pretty much said everything I was going to.

And holy ****... He stole home base, that's amazing.
-Rei

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Most people don't even know we dated lolol

Imo it doesn't matter whether you "deserved" it or not. It's the same outcome either way. Let me tell you this, Matt didn't break up with you because you "deserved" it. Hell, you could even say I deserved being dumped by you for doing certain things or even not doing certain things. It's fighting a losing battle. Saying you "deserved" it just brings unneeded regret to add on to your pain.

Even if you understand why someone breaks up with you. It still hurts. You'll be a little emo for awhile, but you'll soon get distracted by other things and it'll eventually shrink to something that doesn't hurt as much.

This was my experience, at least.
Darc you're wise beyond your years and this reminded me of our legendary IM conversation. heh

song I'm currently OBSESSED with: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH9n8LVY0vs

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I never really liked or got into hardcore... Maybe I'm just a prude.

I remember playing Charlie Parker or Miles Davis in the car while driving to a tournament with KevinM. He begged me to change the music because it was ruining his life. :D

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Since this is my favorite thread in the whole wide world, I'll give you guys an announcement you may have missed

Top Bottom