• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Only difference is, you don't have to eat taco bell, but going outside is pretty mandatory. So...yeah. Plus you certainly don't get to file a lawsuit against outerspace. This poor kid has to tell people "it was a taco."
Obviously we should ban chicken. FOREVER. Darc would shrivel up without his chicken.

And no, going outside isn't mandatory. You can live relatively normally: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/8003982.stm

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
WHY DON'T YOU START DOING SOMETHING USEFUL.

Practice wavelanding or something. Dropping through platforms, etc

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
fukken soyer this week................haha dan got shot like a punk, but i like his char kinda. im waiting for locke and that guy who makes the smoke monster to come back.
ooooooooooookay

WHY DON'T YOU START DOING SOMETHING USEFUL.

Practice wavelanding or something. Dropping through platforms, etc
WHY DON'T YOU START COMING TO TOURNAMENTS LIKE MASS MADNESS SO YOU CAN BEAT MANGO PS-I LOVE VOU

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
WHY DON'T YOU START COMING TO TOURNAMENTS LIKE MASS MADNESS SO YOU CAN BEAT MANGO PS-I LOVE VOU
uhh he was at mass madness, but instead of beating mango he beat shadow

and then lost to shadow

look, the important thing here

is that he beat snakeee
if you name searched, <3 you snakeee & shadow. hell, VanZ can take a look at this post too if he wants.)

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer

and then lost to shadow

is that he beat snakeee
if you name searched, <3 you snakeee & shadow. hell, VanZ can take a look at this post too if he wants.)
**** anyone not from NE! y'all *****z is ******s...i'm too lazy to censor dodge

whoa when did i pass 2000 posts?

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I'm not a Louis fanboy!

If I'm a fanboy of my twin, does that mean I'm narcissistic?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Joey I did not say turn off your ****ty life ruining music for Brand New...

It was Set Your Goals... I clearly remember this because you were ruining my life.

thumbswayup

Smash Master

Aesir

Smash Master
Dear ct I need to stay up for at least two hours, or I need to be uup in 2 hours.

What do I do? take a power nap? I'll probably need it! or do something to stay awake HELP D:

Reioumu

Smash Lord
HI GUYS! art post

bs projects for a photoshop/illustrator class that i don't care about XD:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/lil113089/selfportraitonline.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/lil113089/finalproj3-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/lil113089/finger4.jpg

Joey will like the second one because it has Louis.
Okay, I'll give my honest opinion even though you don't care about the class :o.

First one isn't bad, could use some more lighting, etc. Of course I don't know the assignment. At least you can draw a lot better in Illustrator than me >_<

Second one is pretty good. Not a big fan of the noise on each person's pic, though I don't know if that was just your camera or intentional. Hope you get a good grade on it.

Third is pretty cool, too bad there isn't any additional lighting added by the fire, but still looks great.
-Rei

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Drink caffeine. That's what I did so I could study for my final and not fail the class.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

and then lost to shadow

is that he beat snakeee
what are you talking about? There wasn't brawl at mass madness

I finished the death note manga... how different is the anime?
Light really went out like a *****. Does Matsuda like boys?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
The anime is AMAZING. I only checked out the end of the Death Note manga because the ending in the show is ****ing terrible (every ep after 25 actually). They're pretty much the same from what I saw except one of the very last twists is done differently (less dark, and much worse) in the show than in the manga. Anyways, definitely watch the anime. There's a lot of great music and cool stuff done with the camera.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Is the twist that you're talking about when Light kills Takada? (or Mikami does it whatever)
My biggest complaint is that it was overly complicated to the point of taking away from the storytelling. When you have that many twists or whatever you can't help but have like 50 straight pages of internal dialog which gets tedious (to say the least). It knew how to build great tension and had great scenes but I think it squandered it's potential.
Also I really thought Misa was going to play a part in the end but um.... yeah no

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah, I've gone on and on about the ending before, and how it's contrived, convoluted trash. Wait till you see the anime, right after ep 25 the show goes from being a 10/10 to a 0/10 lol. It should have ended
right when L died and there's that awesome shot of Light walking down the hallway saying he'll rule the world and there's lightening in the background. It was dark and profound and would have been a perfect emding to the story. But noooooo they had to keep going and introduce two awful new characters that somehow did what L couldn't.
Definitely one of the worst endings I've ever seen.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Oh see
L dies like 1/2 of the way through the Manga or something so I didn't consider the Near/Mello stuff "the end" although it's probably condensed in the anime. I agree L was a much much more interesting character than Near/Mello and the Manga creators probably didn't want him to be so good because they knew he was only the first part. Anyways I would have liked to see Near and Mello more working together/competing rather than just have Near do almost all of it. I like the idea of them 2 trying to live up to L's legacy but in the end Mello was too nuts and Near was too similar to L (replace food with toys basically).
Also I think L's death is alot different in the anime than the manga... is there like some balcony conversation or something?
also true story EVERY SINGLE TIME I type "manga" I typed "mango" on accident and had to fix it. >_<

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
same thing happened to me whenever I tried to type Mario, I'd type Maria (my gf's name) for a long time. So I'd be like, "yo bro, I suck at this game, I lost to some Dr.Maria player" or like, "I'm so **** and Maria Kart Double Dash, that game is the ****"

took me a lot time to correct :p

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I don't remember a balcony conversation. It happens sort of suddenly (very well done scene) where the death God writes L's name in the book and L falls off his chair and dies. There are 37 eps, and L dies at the end of the 25th one, so he's dead 2/3s of the way through the show. As far as I'm concerned the last third didn't happen.

_milktea

Smash Lord
LOL @ gf mistakes. so cute.

mine are always smash mistakes

march---->marth
peace---->peach
sec------->set

I also think I called my sidebangs, sandbags LMFAO by accident.

Top Bottom