• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I approve that you remember my fondness for Taco Bell.

I really want to play you while you're in the Northeast, but for the time being, just be sure to **** some peeps at No Johns.
I usually love Taco Bell, but today it was absolutely terrible and I went inside to get it. O_O

I got cheesy double beef burritos no rice (they gave me rice..some pinto eww and it had a little bit of cheese with some parts of the beef literally frozen)

The cheese sauce they gave was from the bottom of the container (I watched the guy make it) so I got clumped cheese and all that nasty stuff.

The only thing good there today was baja steak chalupa, but it had no steak in it. It was just the fried shell with yummy lettuce and tomato w/ sour cream lol.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
for a second i thought your sig contained boa, darc.
then it wasn't and i didn't want to die anymore.

silly asians looking alike

Budai578

Smash Apprentice

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
I went to the NEW Yankee stadium. It was a great experience except for the fact that everything costs a small fortune, but it's always been that way. Now i just hope the Yankees can start winning
(expects cogsmooch or white mage to make a joke about NY & Boston)

aaahhhahahahah hey chris what's wrong with your yankees
oh wait they suck
ahhahaha get ***** son

PS I turned down a chance to blaze it up because I know my girlfriend hates it
I already hate myself a lot
but I had practice too, and high practice would have owned

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Or in the case of my Epic Fail, I didn't know you guys broke up! Haha...I remember that conversation...

Or play GHIII

LOL. Sweet.

Aesir, Spawn: Good times: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c
-DD
Lol, good times.

In other news, I think I might be roofing again this summer. Hooray maybe? It's a job at least lol.

Zoso- It was made by a minority, from now on I'm going to go inside, see if it's a non-minority and make my decision... or just buy 1 $1 item and try it before I get anything else.

Also, I'm going to change my avatar. O_O

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
[xbox Help] **** I Just Got ****ing Redringed Someone Help Me T_t

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Man, I'm druekn nao. Beer is amzizng ut hard liqour os better obeiously. My 360 works now I did paper towa l trick and **** ****yeah its awesome chikcent eanders are amzing and yeah. I'm making a cake right now house burn down i hope now is crazy a mmmm cake **** right now beer mmmm bbq squce yyummsy frank rdh hot ayeah paren tno home should've gotten moaos sef and stuff gta is awesme ct is bettdjf tha mmm by lovgas

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
All this talk about taco bell reminds of a story my buddy at work told me yesterday about a dude he went to college with who ate a bad piece of chicken from taco bell and it caused an infection that went to his spine and is now paralyzed for life. True story. Enjoy your Tbell.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
**** cort that's ****ig crazy and ****. I love beer and shti. Good logic. Ima go **** **** 32 vuck laptop goes off now is break

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Only difference is, you don't have to eat taco bell, but going outside is pretty mandatory. So...yeah. Plus you certainly don't get to file a lawsuit against outerspace. This poor kid has to tell people "it was a taco."

Top Bottom