• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
lmao @ that thread, I just read MaNg0's posts in there.

u_O

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ****
Yeah I just read some of it. I put the best post from there in my sig.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
swift you should let me comeover for a bit tomorrow if your free
I dunno if i'll be free for long but sure. I am probly gonna end up taking the train to Mogwais house at some point and I have to finish some important stuff in the morning if I dun get it done tonight so like call me or something whenever really. I am aiming for have what i need done taken care of by tonight =)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Uh.
So, I have a 12 year old female Vietnamese e-stalker.

She kicks my *** at tetris, so I was like, what the hell, I'll talk to her.

She starts talking about Looney Toons. I think that's pretty cool, I like Looney Toons.

Long story short. DON'T.

She didn't know any of the toons outside of Daffy and Bugs, thought Wile E. Coyote was a fox, thought Tweety was a duck in a cage, and ***** my childhood.
-DD

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Uh.

She starts talking about Looney Toons. I think that's pretty cool, I like Looney Toons.

Long story short. DON'T.

She didn't know any of the toons outside of Daffy and Bugs, thought Wile E. Coyote was a fox, thought Tweety was a duck in a cage, and ***** my childhood.
-DD
so yesterday this strange random creepy girl started to talk to me today online. she wanted me to meet her in person and start making out. She scared me...i feel like she went into my mind and just ***** it. I started to cry from what she did to me. The worst girls are always attracted to me >_< oh and she's a 1/4 irish, indian, spanish and that's it. (that's right a 1/4 but she said 1/2 first)
COINCIDENCE??

Creepy online stalker girls! They're everywhere!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
guys I got free taco bell today
I am a better person than all of you
zoso would approve

Uh.

Long story short. DON'T.

-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_> Whoa there Chris.

Let me remind you SHE ***** ME.

Lol @ everyone else's replies too.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
It wasn't rehab for alcoholism I hope. D:

Oh my goodness, Joey and I are compatible.

_milktea

Smash Lord
I finally just felt the pain, or a small dosage of it. The pain of possibly losing someone/losing someone when you aren't ready to yet.

My god. That ****'s terrible. I'm sure some of the CT thread's readers are like, "Pftt betch u deserv it" *darc darc* LOLOL <3

edit//but anyways, yeah. horrid. dunno how people get through bigger pain like that

.=(Larx)=.

Smash Cadet
I finally just felt the pain, or a small dosage of it. The pain of possibly losing someone/losing someone when you aren't ready to yet.

My god. That ****'s terrible. I'm sure some of the CT thread's readers are like, "Pftt betch u deserv it" *darc darc* LOLOL <3

edit//but anyways, yeah. horrid. dunno how people get through bigger pain like that
I know how you feel...the feeling really sucks. some people binge eat when they get this feeling or hangs out with a bunch of friends to distract themselves from thinking about it.

My mom thought I had that Flu thingy that's going around today. you might not want to talk to me online or your computer might catch it.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum

=( i hope everything is ok lil!
im always here if you need to vent :(

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
OWM, that's awesome! How much did it take to get you drunk? I remember like a couple of years ago at a VLS thread or something you were saying you'd take drinking mms. I didn't drink at all then so I had no idea of what you said was a lot or not.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
That's all I read.
JEALOUS?

You're young you'll get through it. I'm sorry :(

I went to the ballet last night. true story.

Top Bottom