• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i remember there was a branch of geology for blind people where they tasted rocks to see what kind of minerals they contained

there was one that killed you though.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lol, sorry Dorf, you actually do post a lot. xD I was just on that page and found that post to be particularly funny and I just kinda added it in without thinking. :X Sorry bro.

Edit: Once you go blue you never go back. :(

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
a bunch of kids were walking around my school today wearing masks
which is funny because those don't do anything
stupid kids
o_o Well it does SOMETHING, as long as those kids don't touch other people and then eat food without washing their hands.

Chances are though, they did no such thing.

My dad says I can stay home tomorrow if I don't feel like "chancing" it.
<_< I have a spanish final I can always make up later. Do it?

-DD

edit//
LOL South Korea has some cases of it.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
o_o Well it does SOMETHING, as long as those kids don't touch other people and then eat food without washing their hands
Doesn't really matter if you eat food. Just if you touch your mouth, nose, eyes, period. Here's what you should do, DD:

Wikipedia said:
Recommendations to prevent infection by the virus consist of the standard personal precautions against influenza. This includes frequent washing of hands with soap and water or with alcohol-based hand sanitizers, especially after being out in public. The CDC advises not touching the mouth, nose or eyes, as these are primary modes of transmission. When coughing, they recommend coughing into a tissue and disposing of the tissue, then immediately washing the hands.
There is no risk of flu transmission from consumption of pork.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Sweet.

I feel safer already!

...I wanted to wear a mask though =[.

and touching food implies you're at some point touching your mouth. =P
-DD

.=(Larx)=.

Smash Cadet
so yesterday this strange random creepy girl started to talk to me today online. she wanted me to meet her in person and start making out. She scared me...i feel like she went into my mind and just ***** it. I started to cry from what she did to me. The worst girls are always attracted to me >_< oh and she's a 1/4 irish, indian, spanish and that's it. (that's right a 1/4 but she said 1/2 first)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hm...
I haven't seen that movie, but it looks pretty good.

Also, I just noticed that "L" posted the report on the Google Maps about the two kids in East Haddam. I lol'd.
-DD

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Mogwai, I figured you would enjoy hearing during some random game yesterday I had an APM of 208 and it peaked at 573.

I wish I could play like that more often :\.

*stuck at 160*

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I dunno, I'm probably only around 140 most of the time. I stopped really checking though.

so I was telling Pakman about a game I had last night that I was really excited about. I'm just gonna paste the conversation than tell it all over again:

[09:23] Mogwai: I overpooled + extractor vs. terran
[09:24] Mogwai: he put an scv wall on him ramp in front of his first couple marines, but had the SCVs a little skewed, so I figured that I could get 3 lings on 1 scv, kill it really fast and then dash past the marine
[09:25] Mogwai: so I did that, suffered some losses, but got 4 lings into his base
[09:25] Mogwai: at which point he pulled like 8 SCVs to guard his newest pair of marines
[09:26] Mogwai: and he did that pretty well, but I just ran around his base to keep those SCVs chasing my lings rather than mining
[09:26] Pakman: haha
[09:26] Mogwai: meanwhile, I got my natural on pretty stnadard timing, before breaking his ramp, and then added another hatch and started getting gas
[09:27] Mogwai: teched to lair, powered drones while running around in his base, taking out a marine here and there
[09:27] Pakman: lurks?
[09:28] Mogwai: I start to realize that he's getting a lot of Marines and laying down his 3rd and 4th rax before expansion with my last ling in his base
[09:28] Mogwai: so I loay down a few sunkens and a hydra den as my lair is halfway done (timing to get lurker researched right as lair finishes
[09:29] Pakman: right
[09:29] Mogwai: as the first sunken finishes, I see a scouting SCV trying to see what I'm doing and I manage to block it at the ramp with a drone being xfered from my main to my nat for just long enough for the sunken to kill it
[09:30] Mogwai: anyway, here's the part I'm really proud of
[09:31] Mogwai: this was on python, so you know the little min only areas between each of the two mains?
[09:32] Pakman: yeah
[09:33] Mogwai: ok, so we were at 7 & 8 o'clock starting positions and I had an OL right by the ledge of his base there by that min only
[09:33] Mogwai: so when my lair finishes, i start lurker research
[09:33] Mogwai: and also start researching OL transportation
[09:33] Mogwai: before OL speed
[09:34] Pakman: ok
[09:34] Mogwai: at this point, I'm done powering drones and I start making lings and 6 hydras to morph into lurkers when this finishes
[09:34] Mogwai: around the time lurker tech finishes, I notice that he scans my main and see the hydra den
[09:35] Mogwai: I start morphing lurkers
[09:35] Mogwai: he adds a bunch of M&M at my choke to try to stop my lurker ling
[09:36] Mogwai: so then, I throw 12 lings and his dudes, along with 4 lurkers
[09:36] Mogwai: lings absorb fire, and I get 2 lurkers burrowed by my choke, which he scans to try to kill
[09:37] Mogwai: meanwhile, I send the other two lurkers towards my OL sitting by the cliff into his base
[09:37] Pakman: haha
[09:37] Pakman: he is wasting scans on the force at your base
[09:37] Mogwai: he sees them coming, I burrow, and he doesn't scan, so I know he's out
[09:38] Mogwai: he retreats, I unburrow, transporting finishes, I hop in the OL, elevator to his main, burrow by his min line, GG
[09:38] Pakman: haha
[09:38] Pakman: lurks are so gay
[09:38] Mogwai: lol
[09:39] Mogwai: don't waste scans!
[09:40] Mogwai: the timing of it all, was just so beautiful, I was really proud of myself

anyway, play me some time Kevin, I need my bad habits punished so that I can get rid of them and start breaking into the C- area.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Sucks to be us. Cog's ok because he's old. JOKES LOL

Doesn't really matter if you eat food. Just if you touch your mouth, nose, eyes, period. Here's what you should do, DD:
lol shut up

pretty sure you have a better chance of getting skin cancer or any other terribly bad disease than swine flu. scare tactics are dumb.
call me when we get to the stand level captain tripps stuff

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Aesir and SPAWN-Come see Wolverine Origins at 12am with me tonight and like 20 other cool peoples. You know you want to. We'll get wasted too. :)

DD-You need to make it a plan to watch that movie. It's one of my top three favorites of all time. I literally cry at the end everytime i watch it. no homo.

Top Bottom