• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_V_

Smash Ace
Haha isn't all of Smashboards part of the _milktea fan club? I assumed that why all you out of staters posted here :p

And Cort, that video was disgusting

Edit//****, Swift, good **** in teams at RoM! And good **** to all of CT that went!

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
That WoW video is insane (I used to play WoW but quit before arena's came out, but still saw some of my friends compete in them).

WoW PvP might actually be about skill now? After getting all the best gear of course, hah. When I played Asheron's Call back in the day, I once had a duel that lasted 45 minutes (I won, woo!). When I say "duel" I mean we ran into each other and just started going at it, since you were always PvP flagged in any zone.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
SOOO...

budai
Chewman
noodles
PoF

are y'all heading to vernon this weekend? When I **** cort in singles i'll give you some winning for gas money if you take me.

lol actually Cort kinda ***** me in bracket at "mangos tourney" so i shouldnt make such promises

=(

WoW PvP might actually be about skill now?
not as much as it used to be.........burning crusade was Arena at its prime the new patch in a few weeks may help to get arena back to its goodness and stop some of the korean teams from boycotting lol

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
thanks y'all sounds like im going in some form.....evan i'll opt to go with you since you are closer and are passing my house anyways. Garret i will turn to you if garret cant make it.(that is if you have room and stuff if its short notice)

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
haha darc. Awesome combo vid, solar jumps into knees a lot LOL its awesome. LOL FAWKS made me laugh i dunno why. Also i got ***** at revival of melee expect me to be around for a lot more stuff to get better :p.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
i felt like mango was carrying me on teams for the most part, i also got a bracket that heavily favored me aka jiggs peach(wife) samus (watty) jiggs(Hungry box) mango (falco -_-) then after i lost to mango i had kage who was a ganon and basically beat me LOL then finally DSW.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
LOL >_< when you're 13 you'll understand. oh snapzzz. <3

Edit: Ganon main until Isai ***** me with falcon at smash for cash 1 in NYC, I'm not a warrior like Kage haha. i gave up ganon immediately LOL

Top Bottom