• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Haha isn't all of Smashboards part of the _milktea fan club? I assumed that why all you out of staters posted here :p
Not me, I started posting in here in hopes of meeting a cute girl named Darc.

Laijin

Smash Hero
I have killzone 2, its great but for some reason im not a huge fan of the controls
The controls?
Its called the PS3 controller.
Its a pretty ****ty controller(The Xbox controller is pretty bad too. But its perfect for FPSs. And thats about the only genre its good for).
No controller beats the Gamecube controller.
Its the most comfortable controller ever made.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
So guys, I finally FINALLY shined to bair with Fox in the air :D did it four times last night at a smashfest. It was so satisfying I almost cried. Really, the smallest things about Melee get me so excited.

So CT, the work I've done for the last 2 weeks was just deemed completely unnecessary :mad088:
Better than having to REDO all the work you've done in the past two weeks :(

How the eff did a canadian (right?) ganon get 5th place at such a hard tourney. I watched a vid where he talks and the dude has some crazy deep french canadian accent it's scurry -_-
Best Ganon in the world you're talking about there. lol Kage's awesome, he really is Ganon. Played him several times at RoM, his spacing is ridiculous.

No controller beats the Gamecube controller.
Its the most comfortable controller ever made.
Truer words have never been spoken.

_V_

Smash Ace
I agree...the GC controller is the most comfortable controller I have ever used. I guess it isn't really functional though.

You know what controller was, sadly, god awful...the DC control. It hurts my hands after like 3 matches of MvC2

thumbswayup

Smash Master
That reminds me Mogwai, I wanted to ask you something about your match against Plank yesterday. Why on Earth did you attack his third expansion on the very bottom right corner rather than go for the one in the middle which had a MUCH worse defense. There was only 3 cannons and 2 HT in that base and pretty much nothing else, while the base you attacked had 5 cannons and 2 HT as well as a good mix of a bunch of units there. Like four of us were watching you invade and we all had thought you were going for the middle base. We weren't surprised when Plank stormed the **** out of you and obliterated all your units in 5 seconds >_> What happened man? You had that game in the bag lol

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
That reminds me Mogwai, I wanted to ask you something about your match against Plank yesterday. Why on Earth did you attack his third expansion on the very bottom right corner rather than go for the one in the middle which had a MUCH worse defense. There was only 3 cannons and 2 HT in that base and pretty much nothing else, while the base you attacked had 5 cannons and 2 HT as well as a good mix of a bunch of units there. Like four of us were watching you invade and we all had thought you were going for the middle base. We weren't surprised when Plank stormed the **** out of you and obliterated all your units in 5 seconds >_> What happened man? You had that game in the bag lol
I lost when I didn't prevent him from expanding. At that point, I didn't know which base was better protected, and frankly, it didn't matter because I didn't expand in the meantime or stop him from getting a new 2nd. Z 2 base vs. P 2 base is an auto-loss :ohwell:. Basically that game was putting my rust that built up from a week and a half of no play on display. After the muta harass, I don't think I did anything correctly.

noodles

Smash Champion
what are people doing for geneses? anyone want to share hotel room and stuff? itd be cheaper that way

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I lost when I didn't prevent him from expanding. At that point, I didn't know which base was better protected, and frankly, it didn't matter because I didn't expand in the meantime or stop him from getting a new 2nd. Z 2 base vs. P 2 base is an auto-loss :ohwell:. Basically that game was putting my rust that built up from a week and a half of no play on display. After the muta harass, I don't think I did anything correctly.
Yeah, you were winning in the beginning by quite a bit I think. I thought it was over when you destroyed his main base lol.

Top Bottom