• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I didn't even have to click on the links to know that was Jake Shimisomethingorother... that dude is insane.

lol @ Dazlyian.
Also couldn't the TO call out the name if... YOU were the TO?
Shimabukuro.

He toured with the Flecktones. *orgasm*

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Shimabukuro.

He toured with the Flecktones. *orgasm*
Flecktones are so good. When I was a stoner, I saw them live. It was an awesome show. These people were tailgating and saw me and my friend smoking in my friend's car and they made us burgers.

But even now that I don't use mind altering drugs, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones are still amazing.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you guys don't understand

no homo is the ultimate get out of gay free card

i could bust into dustin's house, **** him in the *** while giving him a reach around and thinking of cactuar having sex with keanu reeves.

no homo

NO LONGER GAY

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
As opposed to saying strong homo

Dude I'd bang those Korean chicks raw, strong homo.

M I DOIN DIS RITE?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
DD-Did you by any chance find that edited ISO of Brawl? I want to grab that and get ready for the day that we can play Wii backups. With all of the recent emulators and news I've been hearing about the 360 backups, GC backups on the Wii, etc I'm sure that day is right around the corner.

Isn't there already a way to play Wii backups? I want to try and play the edited version of Brawl on a DVD-R and see how that goes. My Wii is hardcore, it can handle the risk lol

I have the best Wii in CT. Hands Down. <3 Did I also mention that my Wii menu has been customized with a custom mp3? Yeah. Get off me.

SleepyK

You better watch out, cuz it gets Darc when it's Nite time. Don't get Sleepy.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
DD-Did you by any chance find that edited ISO of Brawl? I want to grab that and get ready for the day that we can play Wii backups. With all of the recent emulators and news I've been hearing about the 360 backups, GC backups on the Wii, etc I'm sure that day is right around the corner.

Isn't there already a way to play Wii backups? I want to try and play the edited version of Brawl on a DVD-R and see how that goes. My Wii is hardcore, it can handle the risk lol

I have the best Wii in CT. Hands Down. <3 Did I also mention that my Wii menu has been customized with a custom mp3? Yeah. Get off me.
custom mp3? Enlighten me.

The system can already play wii/GC backups. I have an action replay backup.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
custom mp3? Enlighten me.

The system can already play wii/GC backups. I have an action replay backup.
Real action replay? LOL

Yeah, I know it can play backups but the only backup I give a crap about is Brawl or Melee to launch from an external HD, wiis HD, or an SD Card so I'll never have to take a disc out of my Wi.......ever. You can use Wii Home v 1.1 to load a trimmed mp3 or an actual mp3 for your main menu instead of that stupid cloudy rampant wii menu music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0t1JnVFO1U&fmt=18

1:13-The sickest **** I've ever seen. M2K's tricks look like crap compared to that.

SleepyK

yeah he's just trolling.
btw m2k is like the worst marth ever i've seen all his vids and i'm convinced that my friend is better than he is hes never lost best on his block no one can disprove me

Top Bottom