• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

noodles

Smash Champion
take your brother, chicks dig guys who are close with family, unless he's a babe magnet or something lol

who wants to play today, i'm bored out of my mindgames
come over

i think one reason why falcon might be good on fod is because the two platforms might help with tech chasing.

ryu's combos in tvc are really easy/fun

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah I have been stuck on COT4 stuff too.

I pose a question to you CT-ers I was talking to Mogwai about this earlier.

So I went on a few dates with this girl and I asked her on a dinner date for Valentine's day. She says she would love to but has a friend from out of town coming to stay with her. She said, if I can find this friend a date, we could all go out.

2 questions.
1.) Which friend do I take? Handsome, Charming, Conversation starter, funny, down to earth or my brother whom I am pretty close with? ( Each adjective is a different person)

2.) Since there are 4 of us, would I be better off going somewhere a little more fun then somewhere more romantic? I was thinking like Hibatchi instead of the really fancy places in Philly.

Note: I realize this is a video game forum and there are many people who probably don't know what a girl is, but I am bored and the CT thread is dead. Let's start some discussion.
Take Cactuar.

come over

i think one reason why falcon might be good on fod is because the two platforms might help with tech chasing.

ryu's combos in tvc are really easy/fun
Ryu is broken in that game.

R3N0

Smash Lord
I am 26. I am very much interested in girls much younger than me. I wouldn't need convincing ^__________^
holy **** you are 26?! ?!?!?! lol

Ahh... if I didn't have prior arrangements I'd be down in philly to help a "Brotha (tsa)" out!

haha =D
I'm a hit w/ ALL DA LADEIEZIEIZIEZEI

but alas my heart has been whisked away by Fabio (Top Chef)
:mad088: :mad088: :mad088: :mad088:

anyway.. yeah 26- 21 year olds.. lol ask your date if her friend is cool with older guys..~~~

trademark0013

Smash Champion
2 questions.
1.) Which friend do I take? Handsome, Charming, Conversation starter, funny, down to earth or my brother whom I am pretty close with? ( Each adjective is a different person)

2.) Since there are 4 of us, would I be better off going somewhere a little more fun then somewhere more romantic? I was thinking like Hibatchi instead of the really fancy places in Philly.

Note: I realize this is a video game forum and there are many people who probably don't know what a girl is, but I am bored and the CT thread is dead. Let's start some discussion.
1. it really doesnt matter who you take in all honesty. jus bring someone who will keep the other girl distracted in a good way

2. you take them to the more fun place because the other couple is meeting for the first time. you can still be romantic in a fun setting with ur girl as well
I kind of like this idea. The only issue is that the girls are 21 I am 24 and he is 26 :-/. I don't know if he would be into girls that much younger than him, but I could probably convince him to do it as a favor to me if I had to.
hes a guy and the girl is older than 17. ggs

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
holy **** you are 26?! ?!?!?! lol

Ahh... if I didn't have prior arrangements I'd be down in philly to help a "Brotha (tsa)" out!

haha =D
I'm a hit w/ ALL DA LADEIEZIEIZIEZEI

but alas my heart has been whisked away by Fabio (Top Chef)
:mad088: :mad088: :mad088: :mad088:

anyway.. yeah 26- 21 year olds.. lol ask your date if her friend is cool with older guys..~~~
seriously, who's heart has not been whisked away by Fabio of Top Chef.

Fabio Johns are not legit because then no one would ever go out with non-Fabio people.

R3N0

Smash Lord
ugh there is SUCH A LOW AMT OF FABIO PICTURES ITS SICKENING!!!

google needs to step their fabio game up. :mad088: :mad088: :mad088:

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
not as broken as chunli/karas
onimusha dude be kinda busted too.

marvel to me is superior

megaman is pretty campy,

saki = bad version of cable, is still awesome in my book YAY!

karas = magnus of the game(infinite, horrible at taking damage, fast, mad special setups, GREAT DASH)

Jen the Swan = storm

about time Ryu is good in a game.

Roll has the hardest song on the game then Saki

where be ken, or at least Ryu's mimic ken/dark ryu ability =(

they(SRK) say Ryu has the best assist in the game and I find that rly rly weird.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Darc I always look like a fool when I get my hair cut after 3 months or so cause I go from having all this awesome curly hair to looking like I'm nearly bald lol I feel ya

Yeah, Karas is pretty gay lol they call him the new Metaknight over here haha

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
hey thumbs, are u staying in the main hotel for katsu? we should get some melee/64/brawl matches in or whatever you prefer to play most. can u PM me your number so i can get in contact with you while i'm there.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I chopped off my mullet hair before I started my job. I've missed it ever since. I miss that hat sooooo much too.

Love that pick. Scar was watching a Jiggs ditto.

Scar said:
Jiggs is the worst. This picture is awful but I don't care, it really captures my hatred for the character.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
hey thumbs, are u staying in the main hotel for katsu? we should get some melee/64/brawl matches in or whatever you prefer to play most. can u PM me your number so i can get in contact with you while i'm there.
Sure man

I chopped off my mullet hair before I started my job. I've missed it ever since. I miss that hat sooooo much too.

Love that pick. Scar was watching a Jiggs ditto.
HAHA! A jiggs ditto lmao

ZoSo

Smash Champion
1. it really doesnt matter who you take in all honesty. jus bring someone who will keep the other girl distracted in a good way

2. you take them to the more fun place because the other couple is meeting for the first time. you can still be romantic in a fun setting with ur girl as well
I agree with this. Obviously she's already interested or she would've used her visiting friend as an excuse to ditch. Bringing a really charming friend along can only work in your favor. The last thing you want is to seem insecure.

hes a guy and the girl is older than 17. ggs
16 in Rhode Island. :chuckle:

This is interesting. It's made me start thinking about which friend I would bring along in the same situation.

_V_

Smash Ace
What do I need to be able to get all those texture hacks onto my Brawl?

HAHAHA Mike that was hilarious...and hopefully not true >.>

...and if she really did break up with you, then I am sowwies man

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
This is interesting. It's made me start thinking about which friend I would bring along in the same situation.
Yeah. Like my friends have very interesting personalities. One guy, Rob, can make any conversation interesting. He knows how to be funny and get people to talk. He is VERY good and getting shy people to open up a little bit so he is usually a good pick.

Jim is kind of funny. He is slightly crude but has this way of embarrassing himself that gives off this subtle charm that girls adore. It is hard to explain but Jim is always a fun guy to hang around. He is like 5'8'' 150 pounds and wants to be a UFC fighter.

Then I got my bro who is just like me pretty much. We feed off of each other in conversation, very witty and funny. We can both embarrass the other and laugh it off at any given moment. We have many family anecdotes that are always a winner.

Like they are all good picks, but work in different ways. Honestly, half the reason I posted it was more to start conversation than actually get something done. I am pretty sure I know who is going.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Yeah I have been stuck on COT4 stuff too.

I pose a question to you CT-ers I was talking to Mogwai about this earlier.

So I went on a few dates with this girl and I asked her on a dinner date for Valentine's day. She says she would love to but has a friend from out of town coming to stay with her. She said, if I can find this friend a date, we could all go out.

2 questions.

Brother.

I kind of like this idea. The only issue is that the girls are 21 I am 24 and he is 26 :-/. I don't know if he would be into girls that much younger than him, but I could probably convince him to do it as a favor to me if I had to.
Brothers always do favors. I also don't see him minding it.

I have no more hair.
O_O!
Pics!

my girlfriend just broke up with me cause I wuoldn't stop sandbagging in bed.
Lawl. Or Sorry.
Not sure which.

What do I need to be able to get all those texture hacks onto my Brawl?
>.> Have you gotten HBC on your Wii?

Man, I miss my hair.
=[ Picsss
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Weeeee~
Uploading my first matches with GameBridge enabled.

>_> Its Brawl because it was in the Wii at the time.

<_< I'll probably make some melee ones later.

=\ I need to get those signal splitters, and I don't know how to use the Out ports on my TV. It just appears as fuzz on my GB.

D: Help me Evan~
-DD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
=\ I need to get those signal splitters, and I don't know how to use the Out ports on my TV. It just appears as fuzz on my GB.

D: Help me Evan~
-DD
Go to Radioshack. They have what you need. Tell them that you need to split an audio signal between the two (red and white) av cables and they'll direct you to what you need. Shouldnt cos tyou more than 10 bucks. I used to work there. You can also use the same splitter to split the video as well. Trust me, it will be fine.

Edit-LOL Dave, that's so true.

LOL at Aesir

Top Bottom