• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

noodles

Smash Champion
out of the regulars in this thread i think you have the most posts. not including cort

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I actually thought that after the RR was done...it was a pretty stupid idea. No one really gave a crap or really put good solid effort into it in my opinion.

I admit, I kind of meat ride mike. lol. Mikes Fox is easily the most unique and distinctive Fox I have ever played. He will pretty much **** anyone in CT on FD with Fox. He made me good and he taught me the most about this game. SPAWN has definitely taught me a lot too. Thanks Marc and Mike <3

Marc taught me a lot about matchups, stages, chain grabs, etc while Mike taught me peoples tendencies, edge guarding tips, and just what to do in certain situations.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Wow, I can't believe how close I am to SleepyK. I'm comin' for you Swift!

1. Cort 3,717
2. Khaly 2,387
3. DarkDragoon 2,167
4. Aesir 2,088
4. trademark0013 2,088
6. _V_ 2,002
7. Jam Stunna 1,993
8. SPAWN 1,907
9. NusCirtap 1,828
10. Dazwa 1,704
11. _milktea 1,694
12. Brookman 1,693
13. Prince Of Fire 1,663
14. thumbswayup 1,553
15. CogSmooch 1,427
16. Silas06 1,261
17. noodles416 1,196
18. AxelSlam 1,154
19. -Darc- 1,112
20. Solid Jake 1,056
21. Papito 882
22. SwiftBass 845
23. SleepyK 722
24. Mogwai 680
25. awsmsean 648

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Bass clef DOES suck balls. Guitar is transposed up an octave so it doesn't have to be written in bass clef because bass clef is too slow. You can't shred in bass clef. Fact. Anyway, I tried to learn how to read music but it's hard. I guess guitars only had five strings back then.

Seriously though, I wanted to know if there was something about the "Let It Be" chord progression (I'm calling it that even though "Let It Be" is C-G-Am-Fmaj7 F6) that I was missing. My brain is so clogged with I-vi-ii-V's I can't analyze anything else.
Treble clef is so manly it punched bass clef in its pitiful nutsack and then wailed so hard on a vintage flying V that SleepyK came in his pants.

Anyways, I learned to read music when I first started playing Violin (2nd grade) and then through middle and high school (when I first started learning theory) and then 1 year of a Music Education major in college which was pretty intense theory stuff analyzing chords and keys and crap. I would have been a lot more into it if I fit in with the other music majors AT ALL or if playing classical music on the tenor saxophone wasn't such a drag.

ANYWAYS, I'm sure there's academic papers on the history of western musical traditions and scales (I'm sure the I V vi IV progression doesn't even translate to chinese pentatonic scales, etc) and how we're wired to gravitate towards traditional structures and progressions since from the time we're born we're constantly hearing it, from the radio in the car to "Happy Birthday".

um yeah.

So I'm about to catch up with the CoT4 drama in their respective threads...I wonder how much of it was true. I was there during the "rioting" but I didn't hear or see "Random Ike Guy."

And it was a pleasure, thumbs :)

EDIT: Anyone know if anyone in that thread mentioned what happened to Dark.Pch? I really hope he got his stuff back...

EDIT2: Me, Nuro, JJ, Fatal, and OBM ran up the Rocky Steps. Too good!
how did you do, man?

Wow, I can't believe how close I am to SleepyK. I'm comin' for you Swift!

1. Cort 3,717
2. Khaly 2,387
3. DarkDragoon 2,167
4. Aesir 2,088
4. trademark0013 2,088
6. _V_ 2,002
7. Jam Stunna 1,993
8. SPAWN 1,907
9. NusCirtap 1,828
10. Dazwa 1,704
11. _milktea 1,694
12. Brookman 1,693
13. Prince Of Fire 1,663
14. thumbswayup 1,553
15. CogSmooch 1,427
16. Silas06 1,261
17. noodles416 1,196
18. AxelSlam 1,154
19. -Darc- 1,112
20. Solid Jake 1,056
21. Papito 882
22. SwiftBass 845
23. SleepyK 722
24. Mogwai 680
25. awsmsean 648
Woo @ me being the only Massachusetts person. ^_^

Also, Incest between Siamese Triplets.
-DD
you know when you're at a party or something and joking around and somebody says something extremely weird or vile and the whole room goes silent?

yeah.

Aesir

Smash Master
Dear Ct this is strange.

As an Atheist I should be like "Rawr religion must go away" like how Sam Harris, Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins like to advocate. But I actually reflected on their stance recently and I realize not only is that a childish view, it's also very unlikely to ever happen. Also Even if it could would I really want it to happen? if I did I would be a huge a hypocrite because I'm always going on about freedom of religion and how everyone deserves that right. (you get the idea.)

Anyway TL;DR version: I don't hate religion.

you may now go back to your regularly scheduled programing.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I haven't looked at the CT thread in a few days, did I miss anything?

@ Cog - I also play(ed) tenor sax.

@ Darc - lololol

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
you know when you're at a party or something and joking around and somebody says something extremely weird or vile and the whole room goes silent?

yeah.
>_> I actually know what you're talking about.

Dear Ct this is strange.

As an Atheist I should be like "Rawr religion must go away" like how Sam Harris, Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins like to advocate. But I actually reflected on their stance recently and I realize not only is that a childish view, it's also very unlikely to ever happen. Also Even if it could would I really want it to happen? if I did I would be a huge a hypocrite because I'm always going on about freedom of religion and how everyone deserves that right. (you get the idea.)

Anyway TL;DR version: I don't hate religion.

you may now go back to your regularly scheduled programing.
XD Why did you need to say this? You're just mature for your stance is all.

http://alert.uconn.edu/

NEWSFLASH: Man walks CLOSE to WOMAN. EVERYBODY PANIC
LOL.
AHHHH.
-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I LOVE FoD. It's pretty much my favorite stage in any game ever. It makes me very sad that everyone else seems to hate it.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I'm hosting a tourny, date TBA.

It's called: Have you ever played on brinstar depths?

I also have another one in the works. but I can't reveal anything about it. tis a surprise

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I LOVE FoD. It's pretty much my favorite stage in any game ever. It makes me very sad that everyone else seems to hate it.
I like Mewtwo on FoD.

I'm hosting a tourny, date TBA.

It's called: Have you ever played on brinstar depths?

I also have another one in the works. but I can't reveal anything about it. tis a surprise
:O
Surprises.

-DD

Top Bottom