• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
>_> I actually know what you're talking about.
its like in college when a bunch of friends & I had a pizza eating contest and afterwards (we were feeling really ill) we decided to run around campus seeing if we could make ourselves throw up from running... when all of a sudden a friend's girlfriend goes:
"Oh my gosh guys how cool would it be if I laid underneath a glass table and you all pooped on top of it?!"
you could almost literally see the " . . . " in the air

I LOVE FoD. It's pretty much my favorite stage in any game ever. It makes me very sad that everyone else seems to hate it.
I like it too (I play peach). <3 the music.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Don't worry I got this 56,000 ****

browser > McFoxes
That's pretty cool, but not as cool as my 55555

I LOVE FoD. It's pretty much my favorite stage in any game ever. It makes me very sad that everyone else seems to hate it.
It's awesome except as Falco vs. Marf.

I'm hosting a tourny, date TBA.

It's called: Have you ever played on brinstar depths?

I also have another one in the works. but I can't reveal anything about it. tis a surprise
Why yes, I have:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIAFleM__zY&feature=smashboards

I like FoD a lot with Falcon
So does Cactuar. I kinda get why, but still, every other Falcon on the planet hates it.

I like Mewtwo on FoD.=
I like Mewtwo. (Yes, that's a bolded period)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
its like in college when a bunch of friends & I had a pizza eating contest and afterwards (we were feeling really ill) we decided to run around campus seeing if we could make ourselves throw up from running... when all of a sudden a friend's girlfriend goes:
"Oh my gosh guys how cool would it be if I laid underneath a glass table and you all pooped on top of it?!"
you could almost literally see the " . . . " in the air

I like it too (I play peach). <3 the music.
o.o...
LOL Wow.

I assume you all skipped the glass table and pooped in her mouth
>_> This would be the most efficient.

Also;
http://stacksmash.cultnet.net/STUFFZ/
That is all the files to install all sorts of custom Brawl Skins/level edits/item edits into a brawl ISO, since they have the back up launcher and stuff.

For those of you who want it you can just have Poffy or I make you a copy I guess, unless you feel like figuring out how to do it.

If you're looking for WiiScrubber and don't know 'bout google:
http://wiinewz.com/forums/attachmen...209356180-wiiscrubber-1-2-wiiscrubberv1.2.rar
-DD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
It's a surprisingly mediocre stage for fox and falcon if done correctly, but certainly doesn't favor them.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
trees and video games = best combination ever
it is a great combination I agree
they pair nicely with other things as well tho

...but not w/ essays on computer ethics which I should be doing...

I got distracted by a lightweight MMA fight on the tv

watching it reminded me of a fox ditto

which lead me to this puzzling question

which one of you favorited those 4?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
No posts in almost three hours? Since when does the CT thread fail to keep me entertained at work :p I've had to resort to the COT4 results for that today. So how's about another great discussion on Starcraft lol

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Yeah I have been stuck on COT4 stuff too.

I pose a question to you CT-ers I was talking to Mogwai about this earlier.

So I went on a few dates with this girl and I asked her on a dinner date for Valentine's day. She says she would love to but has a friend from out of town coming to stay with her. She said, if I can find this friend a date, we could all go out.

2 questions.
1.) Which friend do I take? Handsome, Charming, Conversation starter, funny, down to earth or my brother whom I am pretty close with? ( Each adjective is a different person)

2.) Since there are 4 of us, would I be better off going somewhere a little more fun then somewhere more romantic? I was thinking like Hibatchi instead of the really fancy places in Philly.

Note: I realize this is a video game forum and there are many people who probably don't know what a girl is, but I am bored and the CT thread is dead. Let's start some discussion.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I would definitely go somewhere more "fun" as opposed to romantic because you always have this idea or ideal date pictured in your head if you do the romantic thing but with "fun" you have a little more flexability with everyone.

Person to bring with you-Someone who you don't think she would be more interested in. If you haven't made anything concrete with this girl than shes basically still free and will throw herself out there to any guy she likes. Girls are exactly like guys when they are single, always lookin for the best option. Make yourself the best option.

Edit-I like to talk about things other than smash...lol. Half of the time we just talk about pointless crap in the CT thread. True Story.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
take your brother, chicks dig guys who are close with family, unless he's a babe magnet or something lol
I kind of like this idea. The only issue is that the girls are 21 I am 24 and he is 26 :-/. I don't know if he would be into girls that much younger than him, but I could probably convince him to do it as a favor to me if I had to.

Top Bottom