• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

ZoSo

Smash Champion
HAH GOOD ONE THUMBS HOLY **** YOU'RE FUNNY.

I feel like playing Starcraft but I'm scared. :(

Thumbs, do you have AIM?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
umm yeah... and also the home of the worst electronic brand EVAR. "gigaware"

if anyone has gigaware anything return it while you can and boycott radio shack and their lame *** exclusive brands.
Anything you buy from Radioshack sucks, not just gigaware. I worked there for a year and all I ever did was steal **** and play Melee in the back room, watch movies, and order pizza.

Bakasquad5

Smash Apprentice
Ride the Hurricane Road Artist formerly known as t

I was objecting his contradiction, Judge
haha, yes i know, i just couldn't pass up the opportunity
...not really just felt like saying it
but since you explained it so well.

SUSTAINED!

yah but radioshack does it ridiculous, the charge u like 7-9 dollars for tv coax cables and it costs them 1 dollar and a half to make at the most maybe, same goes for all there products, also a lot of the phones and stuff they sell there are radioshack made and the purchase labels from panasonic and sony and etc to sell them better, they are very shiesty

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Yeah I have been stuck on COT4 stuff too.

I pose a question to you CT-ers I was talking to Mogwai about this earlier.

So I went on a few dates with this girl and I asked her on a dinner date for Valentine's day. She says she would love to but has a friend from out of town coming to stay with her. She said, if I can find this friend a date, we could all go out.

2 questions.
1.) Which friend do I take? Handsome, Charming, Conversation starter, funny, down to earth or my brother whom I am pretty close with? ( Each adjective is a different person)

2.) Since there are 4 of us, would I be better off going somewhere a little more fun then somewhere more romantic? I was thinking like Hibatchi instead of the really fancy places in Philly.

Note: I realize this is a video game forum and there are many people who probably don't know what a girl is, but I am bored and the CT thread is dead. Let's start some discussion.
Take whichever friend you think will be best for her friend. If you show that you care about her friends, that will really go a long way in her thoughts about you.

I agree that a double-date calls for more fun than romance. Hibatchi sounds great.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
What are girls?

I'm so psyched for this party at my friends house this weekend. Gonna be amazing.

Results from Round Robin:
1 me
2 mike$
3 trade
4 jv
5 jam
6 brookman
7 G
8 Erci
9 Aiser
10 Pof
11 Papito
12 Axel
13 Sexy

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
If anyone wants to know any who beat whos, just post and I'll let you know.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I'm planning on putting in an order for the White Gamecube Controllers now (probably sometime tomorrow).

It appears that ordering several at a time may actually save on shipping, so whoever wants in let me know. I can't guarantee when you will get the controller (if you want to come get it from me once they arrive, that's fine, otherwise it'll have to be the next time I see you).

SEND ME AN EMAIL AT CYNICALOPTIMIST@OPTONLINE.NET IF YOU WANT TO GO ON IN THE WHITE GC CONTROLLER ORDER! It will probably be $30-32.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
More like Fox country.

I want another white controller. Hopefully you get this Evan.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
sf4 leaked for 360
just softmod your 360
it's super easy

this game is so sexy

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
sf4 leaked for 360
just softmod your 360
it's super easy

this game is so sexy
Says the guy who told me to go buy Chrono Trigger because he did not want another Megaman Maverick hunter.

Street Fighter 4 looks amazing.

Also, going to radioshack for a few splitters is NOT a big deal and in my opinion, is much better than waiting a week to save 5-7 bucks. Who cares?

Also-Chewman Got 8th!!!!? Who did he beat?????

Top Bottom