• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
dd lol

erken is ee

most of the stuff he posted is probably trolling

but the riot thing really happened, the punch/windows/arrested probably arent lol
****. Well, I'm saying it still happened because rumors are awesome.
-DD

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
So what happened? ****TTTT brawl. LOL

I can't stop watching these. ****TTTT

Meh at the bandage thing. I don't want people staring. I don't like Kohtas hair, I'm going to do Kohta with long hair. I don't even like what he wears. I should just look cool and be cool Kohta. >_> <_<

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Although that is so LOOOOOOOL to hear them ***** @ you for doing that.

Chainsaw is balls imo. Hammerburst ***** kthx.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
2 piecing is jus melee them w/ shotgun, which stuns them in place briefly. while stunned, shoot em
automatic down/death

RR was fun

LMAO @ kevin M gettin baited by sex predators

RRresults:

1. spawn
2. mike$
3. trademark
4. jv
5. jam

after that its w/e

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Why the Round Robin was amazing-

Aesir, Mike $, Axel, SEXY, and myself went to Mcdonalds and I drove....when we started heading back to my car Aesir went to the wrong car and actually opened the car door up and sat in someone elses car!!! haha it was unlocked and then he jumped out of the car and freaked out and tripped on his way to the car next to it (mine) LOL

I did alright at the RR but there were soooooo many people who did not attend that would also help compile results.

DD
Khaly
V
Samikay
Markstyle
Charlie
Silas
Noodles
Budai
Mogwai
Baka
Pipe (I spoke to him...he should be at the next one.)

so this one was kind of .......meh.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah cuz Trade organized the whole thing. >:o

Haha, it was Erci that really organized it aka he made me call Mike and then stuff happened.

The next one is going to be March 7(I think that's a Saturday). Whatever the week before Jam's tourny is. I'll make a thread about it and actually give details like address and TIME(lol). I think we can finally make a PR. It'll be over aim.

Also, Brookman got 6th because he's a stupid sandbagger or he's just really rusty but really it's because he's a real hardcore sandbagger.

Aesir

Smash Master
What a glory hogger.

Anyway I actually want to maintain my good habits aka not get worse so whenever someone wants to play just give me a call or IM me. I'll probably tell you to come over and ****..>_>

(has spawns tv.)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
My rr lists looked like ****, lol. Hooray for Stephen being there since he's like an artist and stuff.

Lol @ Trade. Trying to bait people into thinking you did stuff.

I don't know why people didn't just start the round robin before I got there, it's not too hard. :p

Thanks Mike$ for making me realize some of my stupid habits that I've developed because they work everytime on Aiser. <3 Aiser

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Happy birthday Shminkledorf! <3

My browser is way too good for that McFox dude.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
hpy bday spawn!

aesir, what if i cosplayed as ada wong?

marry me

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Yeah, Mike sandbagged HARD friggin CORE against some people. He goes to Chewman, "I'm going to let you beat me so you can be second best in CT!" LOL Mike. And he beat Stephen and he was like "Say you beat me 2-0!"

It was beyond inaccurate but a fair generalization. There were plenty of people who did not show up though.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
honestly if you've ever played guitar even just a little bit you've figured out that C G am F sounds good and wrote a song with it, whether because subconciously you've heard all those songs with that progression or cause it just sounds good or both.
I'm sure Dave can tell us why.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Yeah, Mike sandbagged HARD friggin CORE against some people. He goes to Chewman, "I'm going to let you beat me so you can be second best in CT!" LOL Mike. And he beat Stephen and he was like "Say you beat me 2-0!"

It was beyond inaccurate but a fair generalization. There were plenty of people who did not show up though.
I'll make it next time! :D
-DD

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
honestly if you've ever played guitar even just a little bit you've figured out that C G am F sounds good and wrote a song with it, whether because subconciously you've heard all those songs with that progression or cause it just sounds good or both.
I'm sure Dave can tell us why.
Dave next time I'm at your house let's make a song.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace

Actually mike was trying to beat me. He marth dittoed me, and was up a stock at first and then i gimped him and spiked him and gimped him again, it went to last stocks. Then he counterpicked Fox and went to FD, and I could tell he definitly didn't want me to beat him 2-0(that's when he jokingly said I would be 2nd best if I beat him 2-0, NOT i'm going to let you win...he said that to axel i think). I then edge camped most of game and gimped his fox, he put up a fight and was trying to kill me on his last stock. If he wasn't trying to beat me, he wouldn't have counterpicked his best character and gone to FD.

After our match he started doing **** like using Yoshi and Donkey Kong. I'm sure mike didn't try his absolute hardest against me, but he was definitly trying to beat me. I just think he underestimated me. I did the same thing to Papitos brother, I didn't remember him being so good, and I got punished for it. Oh, well. No Johns. So stfu PoF, you didn't even watch our whole match. If he wasn't trying to beat me, then please tell us what exactly he was doing that clearly showed he wasn't trying to win.

I love mike brookmang, but he's gotta stop sandbagging at these things, cuz it illegitimizes everything.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
You gotta love CT. Who else can turn a day of FREE SMASH with great people into a ****storm?

Top Bottom