• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
wtf internet explorer is terrible. I need to get my firefox settings off of my old HDD stat.
Also, if you're playing someone who is close to your skill level in melee, you sort of never get bored playing 1v1s..

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
wtf internet explorer is terrible. I need to get my firefox settings off of my old HDD stat.
Also, if you're playing someone who is close to your skill level in melee, you sort of never get bored playing 1v1s..
PC Chris is not at my level. haha. Seriously though, I felt I learned so much from playing his Fox and Falco. If you cant grab a high level Fox as Marth....you'll lose. End of story. If you make a single mistake VS a high level fox....you lose a life. That's all there is to it.

Noonish ***cakes.

Also playing the game virtually 2 days straight against the same people? You **** right that gets boring
LOL so true. I get sick of playing that game with the same people. (No offence to anyone) I want to start traveling our of state more because I have a lot of free time on the weekends. I would like to go to Rhoide Island to play Zoso and KevinM and Mass to play Threex, Spife, and Roman. I want to play different people and get used to matchups. I would also like to play the likes of Alukard, DJ Nintendo, PC, and Ninjalink because they are also not that far from me.

I'm attending the Round Robin tomorrow. I DO NOT have work. I will be there. Does anyone need a ride? I am coming from North Haven and if anyone along the lines of Rocky Hill, New Britain, or Hartford needs a ride...I will come get you. Your giving me gas $ or buying me lunch though. No Johns.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
@ Sleepy- The drive from Hartford, CT to Richmond, VA is about eight hours in a car. It took me twelve hours to make the same trip on Greyhound.

Richmond is 465 miles away from Hartford. So 465 miles / 12 hours = 38.75 miles per hour.

That's the average amount of miles we covered per hour on the Greyhound bus, not it's speed (as the twelve hour figure also takes into account several stops we made).

According to this site, it's 1007 miles from Atlanta to Hartford (your journey may be longer, as your destination is not Hartford).

So, assuming a similar rate of travel for your bus:

1007 miles / 38.75 miles per hour = 25.9870 hours.

You're looking at spending at least a day on that bus, each way.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Can i go to the RR since I go to school in CT?
wait, wtf? where do you go to school? I thought you went to school at Hofstra or something in NYC =/= CT.

Bisu and Jangbi showed at a Maine tourney today.
Jangbi is gonna **** Bisu in less than an hour and a half. I'm awake enough to watch it live cause I was Sensei's DD for his 21st, I'm stoked.

Cort

Apple Head
Word on the street is that Cort is attending? hmmm
I'm not sure - my only good controller is at Alex's right now so I'd have to go there to pick it up and then drive back up.

Can anyone bring me a spare decent controller to use? I think I might go but I'd have to leave around 6 ish

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'm not sure - my only good controller is at Alex's right now so I'd have to go there to pick it up and then drive back up.

Can anyone bring me a spare decent controller to use? I think I might go but I'd have to leave around 6 ish
I have a perfectly good controller, it just doesn't rumble anymore for some reason.

Top Bottom