• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

ErciChewman

Smash Ace

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I really want to get one of those DS hack cards such as the R5 or whatever for my birthday but I'm unsure about how to ask for it to anyone :\, hope I get case lol.

Btw CT my birthday is in two weeks ^_^ even less actually.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I really want to get one of those DS hack cards such as the R5 or whatever for my birthday but I'm unsure about how to ask for it to anyone :\, hope I get case lol.

Btw CT my birthday is in two weeks ^_^ even less actually.
I'll get you one.
Supercard is pretty okay for a flash card.
i'll get you that one

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
i really like falco now
he's too good.
Yeah, hes fun. Last night while I was drunk my Falco was looking really pretty. I should play Falco when I'm wasted. :bee:

This is also our song though, literally from the other night http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip1zsUIosoA
Good ****! LOL and sorry for me singing last night guys!

Do you want to get that 12 pack of blue moon tomorrow night (sat) with Evan and hangout at your place?

CyclopsDS is all you need Kevin.

SleepyK

just don't play near the edge or get grabbed near it
and he has fine horizontal movement if you wd a lot.

SleepyK

greyhound round trip to MA is only 71 dollars.
success! gotta buy em soon though

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
greyhound round trip to MA is only 71 dollars.
success! gotta buy em soon though
Are you SERIOUSLY considering taking a Greyhound from Georgia to Mass? I once took a Greyhound from CT to Virginia and it was one of the worst experiences of my life.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
To everyone who was at PC's-

I did not get our RR's. :( but I'll post a few matches of Chris ****** everyone...me ****** some of you :) and you guys ****** me....gotta go through all of it. I have like 5-6 hours of footage.
Garrett, see if you can find a match of Me and PC where i was black marth(TIPR), he was orange fox(PSAY), and it was on yoshi's story...I did some **** i don't even think they have a name for. PC called it "Cort ****." Twice in a row I DI'ed down and immediately tech off the ground and get a free up air...it's really weird. I wanted to further examine this tech>_>

And saturday night might be good, i have to find out what Evan's doing though. I'll let you know.

edit-better yet, who all would like to come to my place tomorrow and play melee?

SleepyK

what's so bad about the grey hound?
other than it like sucking for bathrooms and whatnot. I'll just not eat on the trip so i don't have to poops and it should be okay, I assume.
I have a DS, a laptop, and books that could keep me entertained.
as for deoderant i have summadat too.

but if things really suck i might take a standby flight if i could.

driving is also an option, but i'd definitely rather take a standby flight.
chaddd's friend's father is a transam or panam whatever pilot so we might be getting hook ups.
it'd be me chaddd, chaddd's friend, marsfool, and possibly GAWes.

noodles

Smash Champion
Garrett, see if you can find a match of Me and PC where i was black marth(TIPR), he was orange fox(PSAY), and it was on yoshi's story...I did some **** i don't even think they have a name for. PC called it "Cort shit." Twice in a row I DI'ed down and immediately tech off the ground and get a free up air...it's really weird. I wanted to further examine this tech>_>

And saturday night might be good, i have to find out what Evan's doing though. I'll let you know.

edit-better yet, who all would like to come to my place tomorrow and play melee?
me i havent played in forever. someone should pick me up

noodles

Smash Champion
i just got a new sd card and my computer cant read it.
it says
F:/ is not accessible
the request could not be performed because of an I/O device error
could anyone help?

noodles

Smash Champion
i went to my computer right clicked the F:/ drive clicked format and my mouse pointer turned into an hourglass. once it stopped nothing happened, im i doing it wrong?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
I actually can play tomorrow....but only for a little bit. Sunday is usually my HW day where I just like.....do HW.

I'd much rather play tonight though. I'll see if I can find that match. I need to upload my pretty Falco though :) That's top priority. I was watching my Falco matches when I played when I was drunk and I fell in love.

wait....no.....nevermind. I have work tonight. Lets play tomorrow. LOL

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Spawn and Aiser just left like 30 minutes ago. Thanks to everyone for coming it was fun, i got a lot of my rust off from almost a year of basically being dormant from tournament melee. Also my Kirby is friggin' amazing now. I'll try to have another small smashfest next month for those who're interested.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Spawn and Aiser just left like 30 minutes ago. Thanks to everyone for coming it was fun, i got a lot of my rust off from almost a year of basically being dormant from tournament melee. Also my Kirby is friggin' amazing now. I'll try to have another small smashfest next month for those who're interested.
wtf, you were playing all of yesterday too? ****, I would've come T_T

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
honestly u didn't miss much, we all kind got bored by 4 pm so we ended up playing spawn and aiser vs me LOL and then moved onto like FFA's then to giant melee, then finally single button mode LOL it was so hard

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
honestly u didn't miss much, we all kind got bored by 4 pm so we ended up playing spawn and aiser vs me LOL and then moved onto like FFA's then to giant melee, then finally single button mode LOL it was so hard
you guys arent real smashers if you got bored
I'm pretty sure that playing a video game with three people gets boring after 20+ hours regardless of who you are playing it with. I'm a big fan of moving around, eating food, going places and doing other things with smashers. Most smashers are my friends....not just someone to play video games with. I see spawn, aesir, and noodles the most and sometimes we do not play smash all day....

also:single button melee is sooo hard. Has anyone tried 1p mode lately? Its sooo hard haha

Top Bottom