• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
WHERE YOU AT

WHERE YOU AT

Steelers >>>>>>>> Cardinals.

Although I did not like the way the Steelers carried themselves throughout this game. They were ****ing *******s.

Smooth Criminal

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Yeah.

Can't remember whether it was on offense or defense, but one of the Steelers' socked a Cardinal right in the face. It was ridiculous.

Smooth Criminal

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Cardinals had the game the whole way and gave it away on stupid stuff. Plain and simple. They should have won by 11-14 points easily by the way they played. Over a hundred yards in unecessary penalties and that ******* interception. They gave it to the steelers on a silver platter.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Some of you guys post some stupid crap.

In other news: Alex showed me the intro to his combo video and it is arguably the best thing I have ever seen. It makes Scars "I killed Mufasa" line look like childs play. I was dying on the floor in laughter after watching Alex's intro. I'm sad, I'm not in his combo video though. :(

On another note-Who wants to get wasted and play smash Tuesday night? If I don't get answers by tomorrow night I'm re scheduling plans.

darc you should make me a sig out of that vid
IS ALL YOU THINK ABOUT ASIAN GRILS?h
LOL

Yeah....and then you link us to an asian site.........

Seriously, is everyone in CT like super uber asian? All you guys ever talk about is super asian video games, asian music videos, asian girls, make asian faces (DD, Solid Jake, Nus, Axel, Khaly) XD and talk about asian anime shows. The only people that should be legit asian are Nus, Milktea, SleepyK, Khaly, and i'm sorry but DD....because he just acts too asian for his own good.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
STARCRAFT IS NOT STUPID h
How is that website asian at all? The best starcraft players are all asian, so what? Also you were the one callin megaman by it's japanese name and using japanese melee at bullheaded.
1-I said you guys post stupid ****. I did not specifically say Starcraft was stupid. Personally though; I think Starcraft, wow, and basically any PC game is a waste of time.

2-It wasn't my Wii, and what the heck does that have to do with what people post or discuss?

3-Anyone who is anyone should know that megaman was originally called Rockman.

Instead of watching the super bowl I played GG. >_>
Get a job, scrub. :) <3

i did art.

yay for art, **** football.
Ok.

Funniest thing I've seen all day?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v115/Dogysamich/motivatioknight.jpg

PC-Shut up, you're not fat.

Boxman X

Smash Ace
Look here steakhead, I didn't ask for your 2 bit
starcraft is a ****ing *****in game, the scene for it is much bigger than the smash scene and I get so perplexed by it's amazingness that I can not see how it could be a waste of time.

I figured you were insulting it since you posted a paragraph about asian things in the same post you said that people post stupid crap. I deduced you were being a hypocrite. Also i assumed it was your wii since when I played you and asked why we were in japan mode you said "because it's kawaii" or some ****

That's stupid that you would call a game by it's japanese name on an english website. That's like calling melee SSBDX and brawl SSBX, or using the japanese names for the Street Fighter characters.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
They made a Guilty Gear for the Wii? I'm trying to think of a good game for the Wii. Anyone? Anyone? I liked Wii Sports and Wii Fit for like a day and oh yeah RE4 was prett straight. I haven't bought a game for the Wii since Brawl....and I sold that lol

Edit-

Boxman: Who cares? What are you even talking about?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
It does Jam, though it was the Wii one so that might have been worse in your book x_X
Well, the Wii port is pretty much exactly the same as the PS2 one. I just find the PS2 controller to be better for fighting games, although the Wii does have a $40 arcade stick.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
although the Wii does have a $40 arcade stick.
WHHATTTTTTTT?

The wii is horrible because pretty much most of the developers have given up on the Wii because the system is not next gen material. It was nothing but a mere fad system. It's quite sad actually, the Wii had the most potential out of all the new systems.

What ar eyou doing Tuesday night Jam? Please tell me you magically dont have work and we can get high, play video games, and drink? :)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
WHHATTTTTTTT?

The wii is horrible because pretty much most of the developers have given up on the Wii because the system is not next gen material. It was nothing but a mere fad system. It's quite sad actually, the Wii had the most potential out of all the new systems.
The Wii has sold nearly as many systems as the PS3 and 360 combined. Say what you will about the quality of the system, but that certainly constitutes more than a fad.

Aesir, who do you main in GG?

EDIT- Yes, I will be working. I work Monday-Saturday.

Aesir

Smash Master
The Wii has sold nearly as many systems as the PS3 and 360 combined. Say what you will about the quality of the system, but that certainly constitutes more than a fad.

Aesir, who do you main in GG?

EDIT- Yes, I will be working. I work Monday-Saturday.
I'm still trying to figure that out, I was playing with dizzy and liked her a lot. My friend told me to use eddie but I didn't click with eddie that much. I sometimes use order sol too.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I'm still trying to figure that out, I was playing with dizzy and liked her a lot. My friend told me to use eddie but I didn't click with eddie that much. I sometimes use order sol too.
If you ever decide to play Eddie, get a stick. I am dead serious when I say this. He is probably one of the most technically demanding characters in ANY fighting game. I've never seen anybody play this character on a pad successfully.

Hey, I play Order Sol too. <3 I also play regular Sol and ABA.

Smooth Criminal

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
- No More Heroes is incredibly fun and crazy, and zomg there's a sequel coming out! Sliq suggested it to me and it's the one time he's ever been right about anything! Anything! (lol Sliq if you search for your name and find this) It's also the only Wii game I've played where the waggle was actually an enjoyable control thingy for me (but it still felt tacked on)
- Super Paper Mario was fun but it seemed like not many people enjoyed it due to its different gameplay from the first two Paper Marios.
- I loved Galaxy (although the
Luigi
-side of the game felt really lazily added on)
- I love Brawl (although there's obvious disagreement amongst many in this site).
- I never tried Twilight Princess, but heard both good and "meh" things about it.
- Was debating Tales of Symphonia 2 but I've been told (by Sliq) otherwise.
- Was debating Animal Crossing but I'm so afraid it's going to be the same old stuff so I haven't tried it
- Mario Kart Wii looked good but I guess I was never truly interested in it.
- Tatsunoko vs Capcom is really fun and it looks like a bunch of people in the smash community are getting into it. Sliq also informs me I am wrong about Viewtiful Joe being bad in TvC. I'm so sorry :(. Speaking of TvC, I should make one of those MD/VA sigs for the TvC characters I use but it's hard to come up with funny names for Rock Volnutt (I think that's the official name of that particular Mega Man, it's at least his name in the guides I've read so lol) and Ryu since they're pretty well known <_<. Any suggestions?

upcoming games
- I randomly started hearing about "Fragile," like it was known about forever, looks okay but I'm not that interested in it, maybe if I see more...
- No More Heroes 2 omg omg omg omg omg
- I'll just mention it here because DD does every day - Monster Hunter 3 Tri
- That TMNT fighting game that Ubisoft + Brawl Team is developing. It's apparently going to play like a Smash game with life meter (still keeping in ring outs but I'm guessing they're no longer center stage), but it comes out September =( Rat King for god tier
- Dragon Quest 10 will probably be good but I found it funny they announced 10 for the Wii when 9 for the DS hasn't even been released lolol

Also, Jam, did you hear about that Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus or whatever its called being brought over to the states, I think? I could be wrong on that news because the subtitles confused me >_>

Top Bottom