• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LOL
WC thinks theyre good 8D

hai CT ^_^
what have i missed besides mango trolling LOL
You missed the biggest chain of trash talk I've seen in this thread ever?

Annndd...everyone talking Mango style again.

Annnndd.....a couple good videos?

Thats about it.
-DD

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
No I actually meant the exact opposite.

SS vs Cactuar is NOT going to be interesting AT ALL in my opinion b/c Cactuar's Fox simply shuts down CF in his entirety. Likewise Gimpy vs DJ isn't going to be interesting b/c DJ is going to **** him beyond belief.
I agree with your Cactuar ****** SS statement... but trust me, you DON'T know Gimpy when he's angry. But then again it doesn't matter, he doesn't play much Smash anymore.

Scar

#HarveyDent
I think SS vs Cactuar will be very interesting. He's a very different Falcon than Darkrain, maybe even better in some ways (hell maybe he's the best CF right now) so I think his style might do well against Cactuar. SS is just too good against spacies. I think it'll at least be very close.
This is entirely false and I see no evidence whatsoever that puts SS on Darkrain's level, I think Darkrain is by himself right now and SS is a distant second.

And no, SS plays bad spacies that he has played for years and years so he knows their teching patterns etc so yes he destroys them and he looks awesome doing it, but honestly the only way he's going to do anything fun AT ALL is if Cactuar chokes.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
This is entirely false and I see no evidence whatsoever that puts SS on Darkrain's level, I think Darkrain is by himself right now and SS is a distant second.

And no, SS plays bad spacies that he has played for years and years so he knows their teching patterns etc so yes he destroys them and he looks awesome doing it, but honestly the only way he's going to do anything fun AT ALL is if Cactuar chokes.
You have a point there. He just seems scary to play against in all the recent matches I've seen of him. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

And omg The Dark Knight got gypped, 8 nominations and no best picture or director ****ing academy. Besides Ledger's nomination for supporting (seriously!??!) actor, all the others are technical. The screenplay didn't even get nominated, this is unbelievable.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
You have a point there. He just seems scary to play against in all the recent matches I've seen of him. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

And omg The Dark Knight got gypped, 8 nominations and no best picture or director ****ing academy. Besides Ledger's nomination for supporting (seriously!??!) actor, all the others are technical. The screenplay didn't even get nominated, this is unbelievable.
its an action movie gg. they always are hard on action movies. it has to be something like legend of baggar vance, remmber teh titans, beautiful mind. something more powerful emotionally. I hate how they do it but its the way they roll.

HIT ME!!

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
California is too sunny for good trash-talk. The cold, bleak, snow-blown tundra of the Northeast is perfect for stoking the fires of hate and rage that burn inside our hearts, the fires that will consume the entirety of the West Coast in righteous fury.
WISE WORDS ^^

legend of baggar vance, remmber teh titans, beautiful mind.
one of these things is not like the others. as in, only one of these movies got nominated for anything.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah they're also hard on comedies and fantasies. That didn't stop Return of the King from winning 11 academy awards. It shouldn't matter that it's an action film or a comic book movie or anything for that matter. Nolan did something impossible, he revived the Batman franchise after the atrocious Batman&Robin failed miserably critically and commercially. Not only that, but he has made the highest grossing and best reviewed comic book film in history. I've seen dozens of movies that came out this year (including two of the best picture nominees) and they don't even compare to how good The Dark Knight is. I wouldn't have minded if it was nominated and didn't end up winning, but to not even be recognized in the top 5 of the year? Despicable.

Sensei

Smash Lord
Dark Knight was too good.
EC trash talk > WC trash talk
EC skill > WC skill
Mango > all other fruits xP

I might go all falcon at Genesis.
I thoguht cactuar retired at that midwest tournament???
I'm probably going to retire right after Genesis.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Cog, pretty good episode last night

hurley saying ben has mindgames made me lol

trying to figure out who that lady was at the end!

any idea?
Ms Hawking, from "Flashes Before Your Eyes", Season 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyH1AlbRwlw
Apparently working to calculate a window wherein Ben + the Oceanic 6 + Bentham/Locke can return to the Island. Notice her computer screen had those coordinates scattered around the south pacific. XD

pockyD

Smash Legend
i was watching this show called 'criminal minds' about some FBI dudes yesterday, and one of the guys in it is the guy that voices fat tony on the simpsons, so it was really disorienting when he talked

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
i was watching this show called 'criminal minds' about some FBI dudes yesterday, and one of the guys in it is the guy that voices fat tony on the simpsons, so it was really disorienting when he talked
...how the hell did I never notice that?

Top Bottom