• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

pockyD

Smash Legend
the nj community was incredibly docile when i was there

probably years of m2k always winning sapped the intensity out of everything

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Oorah's **** talk during the matches at the CT tourny made me laugh so hard. I couldn't play well at all because of it, but I wasn't mad at all. He was so funny. The best part was when he picked Ganon in teams and I switched to Falcon and he yelled, "DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DO TO FALCONS SON!!?!?!" LOL he kept that up the entire match and it was great.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LOL @ 3 POUNDS.

Also;

I'm playing a MapleStory Private Server with Sandra.

>___> The things I do for love.

I'm totally going to hack it now. Bbl.
-DD

trademark0013

Smash Champion
LOOOOOOOOL

daaaaaayum u guys

are gonna cheer for

m2k? u guys dont no

about norcal cheering

there gonna **** eat

m2k for breakfast LOOOL

dayum that ****s gonna be funny

and if jeffs falcon loses 2 cactuar

ill be right behind them calling

next with my falcon

raaaaape
f the bs mango. everyone whos not ny/nj/me is gonna get eaten alive in ****talk, real talk homie. take ya happy-go-lucky *** back to WC and chill before you start somethin you cant finish son. not to mention swift is gonna **** the balls off you

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
California is too sunny for good trash-talk. The cold, bleak, snow-blown tundra of the Northeast is perfect for stoking the fires of hate and rage that burn inside our hearts, the fires that will consume the entirety of the West Coast in righteous fury.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I just realized how absurd all people posting in the CT thread's post counts are...

There are now 19 posts on this page and only 1 of them was made by someone with < 2K posts (Pakman)
I am close god ****it.

I have been spamming a lot lately.

Staying updated with the CT thread is the best when you are bored at work.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
f the bs mango. everyone whos not ny/nj/me is gonna get eaten alive in ****talk, real talk homie. take ya happy-go-lucky *** back to WC and chill before you start somethin you cant finish son. not to mention swift is gonna **** the balls off you

I finish my **** on the gamecube ;)

and cactus ewwwww falcon dittos

suck ****

lol

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
He did not just say that...

Obviously you have not heard that

"Falcon is the best character in the game"

It's like the east coast bible.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Budai came over tonight and gave me a free component cable for my wii, what an awesome dude! (seriously, thanks bro). We played from about 9-12, so I figured you wouldn't make it Wes.

Tomorrow night! Who would like to come play! Mogwai and Budai (lol both end in -ai) let me know! We could use a 4th person too for teams. Who wants in?!

edit-oh, and as for **** talk...someone please call a baby sitter for that weekend and get Papa Dave the **** out there! That dude has two championship belts in **** talk, one for each shoulder!

edit edit-oh! and get S.P.I.C. Tom too! DONKEY KONG *****!!!

Top Bottom