• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Also, Chris, if you go to my tourny you get to win lots of monies, why not go?

Nus/Lil when do you peoplez wanna play?

Browser>McFox's

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
****!
stack Smash said:
1. Shout-out To You Guys At Mcleod Gaming Forums. 47 Pages Of Discussion And Still Not Bored. Couple That With An Awesome Hack List. I’m Going To Look Forward To Reading Through Your Topic.
2. Yes We Have Everything Ee Made. Unfortunately We Can’t Leak Because ]ee[ Would Be Held Liable. That’s Nooooo Good. The Only Thing We Can Do Is Remix Some Of Ee’s Hacks And Put A Fresh Stack Smash Spin On Them.
3. Yes, Nintendo Did Indeed Try To Nail Them With A Lawsuit. Hacks Are Important But Your Life/career Is More-so.
4. We’ll Be Moving To A New Host Soon In Order To Not Be Royally Screwed By Nintendo’s Bigwig Lawyers And Their Hammer-space Wallets And Briefcases. I’ll Still Be Your Loving Host And Founder However. We’re Not Going Anywhere As Far As I Can Foresee So Enjoy The Ride.
5. Nintendo, If You’re Reading This, What Do You Have To Gain By Putting A Few Fan-artists In Jail? I Know You Need Money But This Is Ridiculous. Going After The Homebrew Channel? Nope, Gotta Sue The Fanartists. Going After Gctracker And All The Other Piracy Sites? Nope, Sue The Fanartists! Instead Of Taking It Out On Your Fans, The People That Like You, Want To Pay Tribute To You, Take It Out On The Enablers Of Piracy. Syntax-error Wasn’t Even Going To Distribute An Iso. It Was A Patch That Would Be Worthless Without An Iso. They Had Long, Winding Legal Agreements. They Had All The Attempts They Can To Remove Anything Illegal Or Promoting Piracy. I Don’t Believe Your Legal Department, With Your Infinite Cashwads, Could Turn Such A Blind Eye To All The Pirates Yet Sue The People Who Are Actually Trying To Make Sure They Don’t Do Anything Illegal. That Makes No Sense. But, Since You’re A Huge Multi-national Corporation, I Think You’ll Enjoy Ignoring This While You Take It Out On The Little Guy. G’night!
=[[[[[[ No More Texture Hacks From Them.
God ****it Nintendo.
-dd

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
:D I've seen it!
I thought it was great.

Then I never got around to watching it some more.
T-T
-DD

trademark0013

Smash Champion
i'm not one for bad hiphop, but one lyric confused me:

i went from rocks to coke, from coke to weed
back to pushin packs. i got whatchu need

thats a downward progression in terms of sellin....

w/e. back to rakim i suppose, whos gonna be at toads at the end of the month :)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
moar liek ***fest am i rite?
lol

It seems everyone is going to that and I heard PC is too. I think Korn's not gonna go to the CT tourny anymore because he's attending that. I've never been to Magfest before and it looks like a lot of fun, plus it's MUCH closer to me and it's a four day event. I don't know what I'm gonna do anymore. I wish it weren't so ****ing cold out, just the thought of taking several buses to CT in this weather is killing me. WHAT SHOULD I DO!?!?!

Top Bottom