• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
How to suck at Melee:
Don't play this game.

>_> It makes sense to me.

-DD

WuigiXPLOSION

Smash Rookie
Hey, Im new to this Brawl stuff online and things, but ive been playing for almost a year now and i play really competively and ive played alot of my friends around here and well so far im one of the best here, but i know that theres probly some crazy good asian people somewhere who could just **** me so hard id never wanna play again, SOoOO im looking for some more people to play against and get some more practice

Also me and my Friends are looking for some Tournaments in Conneticut, If theres any near by wed like to know where the brawlins at =]

Location- Southbury CT
My Charecter- Wuigi =]

Plz hit me up with nyhting u know thank you!

noodles

Smash Champion
i know that theres probly some crazy good asian people somewhere who could just **** me so hard id never wanna
i laughed at this.
ct sucks for brawl now. most nearby tournament is mid jan (from what i heard) thats in waterbury i think.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I also laughed at the Asian part. Are there any good Asian brawl players in CT? >_>

Spawn is coming over in an hour to train me in melee. I probably suck so bad right now. -.-
>_> Am I asian? I'm pretty good at Brawl

And I've 0-Death'd some newbies in Brawl with CFalcon...in a single combo...Brawl Combos...

<_< That sounds like **** forced sexual entry to me, son.

-DD

WuigiXPLOSION

Smash Rookie
Haha well ive met a few good asians, Supposedly theres this REALLY good Kid in my School Nev Islami... Hes suppose to be like pro and he said he was ranked osmehting but idr what exactly.... And seriously?? That far away for a tourney =/ ooo well.... More Time to practice!

Haha ny one wanna Brawl a bit online... i feel like doin some practice (even though i seriuosly HATE online cause of lag ='[ )

Lol if u do PM me or somethin my FC is on the side there

SEXY

Smash Cadet
^whats his name and his ingame name? (if he has one). you are most likely better off brawling in person then online if you want to get better (do to the obvious lag u mentioned). now that ur on the smashboards u should be able to find people easierly :3

How to suck at Melee:
Don't play this game.

>_> It makes sense to me.

-DD
thats what ive been doin and i agree it is true x.x

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Haha well ive met a few good asians, Supposedly theres this REALLY good Kid in my School Nev Islami... Hes suppose to be like pro and he said he was ranked osmehting but idr what exactly.... And seriously?? That far away for a tourney =/ ooo well.... More Time to practice!

Haha ny one wanna Brawl a bit online... i feel like doin some practice (even though i seriuosly HATE online cause of lag ='[ )

Lol if u do PM me or somethin my FC is on the side there
As stated earlier, CT is not that into Brawl anymore.

Theres a few players that still play

Noodles416
Moon-Doggie
Nana
Olimar369
Wario4ever

and a few others but Ct is pretty much all Melee now

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6178561#post6178561

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=197728

You should attend both. You'll probably meet most of CT at these two events.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Weeeeee~
I just ordered a pair of 2GB Cyclocards for Sandra and I~
Yayyy.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
DSi no GBA slot............GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
D: Team Cyclops already successfully got a hack running on DSi, and they'll be releasing it once it is perfected- so no worries!

speaking of hacks and such, my norton just ran out, i need a good/ decent virus protection at the cost of on the house
>_> My free version of Zone Alarm Security Suite is awesome. I'd hook you up with that but you have your AVG now.

quick D.D, who is that chick in ur ava! i must search for fairly obvious reasons O_O
>_> That's Dragon, so he'd only be D.
That is a BlazBlue character.

-DD

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
D: Team Cyclops already successfully got a hack running on DSi, and they'll be releasing it once it is perfected- so no worries!

>_> My free version of Zone Alarm Security Suite is awesome. I'd hook you up with that but you have your AVG now.

>_> That's Dragon, so he'd only be D.
That is a BlazBlue character.

-DD
O Rly?! Its still a problem cause i plan to buy it with Pokemon Platinum but i have no access to my GBA games.

The BlazBlue char is Noel. She uses GunKata fightin style

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_> So what games should I get? I'm not familiar with many DS titles, I just know I'm getting twewy, EBA, brain training thing, Pokemon, and a Pheonix Wright game. After that I don't know what to get and I have 2 Gigs to fill!
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
HOW DAre you not mention chrono trigger ds and fire emblem not to mention disgaea ds as well, umm jump ultimate stars
Oh yea, I forgot about them.
I don't want to get Disgaea though, I already beat it on the PSP. Jump Ultimate Stars! Do they have an english patch for that yet?
-DD

Top Bottom