• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Ryan-K

Smash Master
yeah im not a huge fan of like novels or anything too long either, but i never really realized the trend you pointed out, good readin :bee:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I'm not a huge fan of his works, but Hemingway has a few notches under his belt for great short stories. One of my favorites was the "Short, Happy Life of Francis Macomber." Steinbeck had a couple of good ones, too.

>_>

Smooth Criminal

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Tradmeark and Noodles-

I just finished gathering a good 7-10 matches from today that I thought were good enough to post. I'll sort through them tomorow night, add music, edit them, etc and post them probably Wed or Thursday. Some of them were were really funny actually. fair falco kills and the suicides were too goot.

Good stuff today by the way guys! Felt good.

Also-

I'm free Tuesday. Whos up for Melee? (Looks to Spawn)

Edit-

Smooth Criminal

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Jam, if you're more interested in characters than plot, I recommend you watch Death Note (if you ever get back into anime lol).

I watched FLCL for the first time yesterday and it was awesome. Probably the strangest and trippiest (is this even a word? lol) show I've ever seen. It didn't really have a point, it was more of a celebration of style than anything else. They utilized and parodied just about every known form of animation in just two hours. There's even a short scene animated South Park style lol. Overall, it was entertaining as hell and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Watching this show also made me realize Dragon your picture that got you 2nd place is from FLCL! I also realized a friend of mine's avatar is from this show, and that Atomsk (NJ smasher) is the name of the robot. Haha wow I never knew so many people had seen it.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Khaly, would you ever ban FD against anyone as Falco?
Yes, but not sheiks

he did. no johns

no u jus suck at it :)

good stuff today noodles and pof.
Read Mogwai's Falco school, Lesson 1, I talk lots about counterpicking theory. Essentially, CF vs. Peach is not a matchup where killing Peach is a problem, so Falcon is way better off making sure he has room to run around and avoid Peach's high priority attacks than making sure she dies to knee at 20% lower.

Hey Mogwai. I have a friend that wants to play u in CT :3. IM me or whatever lol
I will not be back in CT until a week from today, I'll IM you around then and we can set something up.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
Jam, if you're more interested in characters than plot, I recommend you watch Death Note (if you ever get back into anime lol).

I watched FLCL for the first time yesterday and it was awesome. Probably the strangest and trippiest (is this even a word? lol) show I've ever seen. It didn't really have a point, it was more of a celebration of style than anything else. They utilized and parodied just about every known form of animation in just two hours. There's even a short scene animated South Park style lol. Overall, it was entertaining as hell and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Watching this show also made me realize Dragon your picture that got you 2nd place is from FLCL! I also realized a friend of mine's avatar is from this show, and that Atomsk (NJ smasher) is the name of the robot. Haha wow I never knew so many people had seen it.
thumbs i believe that trippiest is a word... for some people anyway hahaha

and fooly cooly is amazing, popular anime that is too hilarious for soberness, i mean... words

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman

yah that show is the hotness, more people should watch it, it's definitely out there, with the zaniness and stuff, its like the looney tunes of anime, it was one of the first animes i had ever seen and is still one of my favorites

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
FLCL is very amazing. As for Death Note, I don't know. I've been anime-free for so long, I'm not sure I want to get back on the wagon.

In other news, as much as I love Terra and FINAL FANTASY VI?!, I'm not liking how Dissidia looks at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ1d...akearmy.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=558&start=585
D: butbutbut Terra is really fun to play as, Sandra mains her...and took my PSP to play it as Terra all day...
T-T I think its really fun...

my browser > McFox's

>_> I totally forgot I made a post before this one too.
LOL
-DD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
get a plugin called Download Helper for firefox

It lets u get the vid that way ^_^
zamzar.com
firefox add ons
LOL

also.
hey
winter break is soooo close
DX

Thanks Guys. :)

Also: I thought the idea of Dissidia was ******** since day one. Thats like the idea of making Castlevania a fighter haha

I've begun working on a special smash project/video I'm putting together. Still trying to layout a game plan for it but I have a good idea of how its going to flow.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
*pound*
I think Virtual On has the same caliber graphics (LOL Sega Saturn) and at least they had like outdoor levels with trees and ****.
Fanboys are just splooging themselves because it has FF characters in it.

Anyways I should probably stop talking because I actually don't know anything about Disidia except for the occasional youtube vid.

Top Bottom