• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Nygma

Smash Cadet
Marcs going to be in Georgia this Thursday........because hes gay.

Aesir told me he might be able to come down and Sean is unsure because hes giving me driving Johns.

noodles

Smash Champion
thats bull. i guess i dont try to ask ppl random smash related questions or anything....

i heart dave
o.0, i do that sometimes. only when theres something in the game thats annoying and im trying to figure out a way around it or something

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Is that Sylar as Spock? EDIT: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0704270/ , yup, it is.

I didn't make this list, oh no what am I going to do with my life. :laugh:

Cort is a rad dude IRL.

Cog, I only beat KDJ with YL because I was playing a matchup YL can't lose. vs Marth on Rainbow Cruise = 10-0 matchup. I mean that's basic smash 101, Sakurai taught me that himself.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
a discussion on good hip hop would be amazing right now

WoZ: yea i see you son :)
ah, so much good hip hop, so little time...

I keep trying new seeds on pandora to find new hip hop and I've been pretty happy with the results, but ultimately I still find myself drawn to Common, The Roots and Mos Def more than anything else.

I'm warming up to Lupe Fiasco, but he's still really hit or miss for me.

I recently heard some Gym Class Heroes stuff on Pandora and I can't make up my mind on whether they're good or not. Their sound's different which is good, but sometimes it just doesn't have the right feel to me. Either way, they've made for a really good seed band, as it gives me some alternative rock mixed in with hip hop, which is pretty cool.

Blue Scholars, Dilated Peoples and Cunning Lynguists continue to impress me most of the time and I'm thinking about getting some albums to check them out further.

Actually, come to think of it, I haven't listened to Illmatic (Nas), 36 Chambers (Wu Tang), or Midnight Marauders (ATCQ) in awhile. They're all classics and awesome albums from front to back.

I used to really like Jurassic 5, but the more I hear them the more I realize I just like Chali 2na and the rest of them are only OK. Cut Chemist is a sick DJ, but he isn't a member anymore so I think their newer stuff is just falling short for me.

Every time I hear a new artist and like the song on Pandora, I try seeding by them, but only a few have been good for me (though they've been really good for me).

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Nick, have I mentioned how much I love your propensity to never take anything seriously?

Also, I finally switched to another server (EternityRO) because John and those other homos don't play anymore.

I'm already in a pretty active guild (like 10-15 people on at any given time). If you wanted to join in, I could totally hook you up.
:D I love how ZoSo is all like "Woo! This and That! Good ****! Stuff!" and so forth.
What are the rates?
I might start up on there too I guess. I only play on Legend when I feel like taking more crap from that stupid Brian dude.

Aesir knows what I'm talking about.

I'm not so good at playing mmos where I have to walk everywhere.
>_> I love Lineage 2 because everything was so pretty.
Although walking everywhere did start getting old.

www.surfthechannel.com

^Why I'm awesome and you all fail.
>_> That site is mad old son. Please don't tell me you JUST found it.

Hey guys, new dashboard update is Xtreme 1.41 safe.
always check your media, hoez.
What is this dashboard thingy?

Marcs going to be in Georgia this Thursday........because hes gay.

Aesir told me he might be able to come down and Sean is unsure because hes giving me driving Johns.
Don't bash Georgia. That's not cool.

you might be better off to assume that every post is making fun of you just to be sure

except this one i guess
Stop making fun of PoF like that.

Late thanks to POF (sorry I can't help it XD), Jam, DD!

The book was called "Long, long, ago."
>_> You should take the Bible and totally make a sculpture of Jesus like how you did those hearts. and by Jesus, I mean his Crucifixion. Or Moses parting the Red Sea.

Or make a sculpture of Hagrid using the last Harry Potter book.
omfg. Lil. DO IT. IT WILL BE SO EPICCCC.
-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Cog, I only beat KDJ with YL because I was playing a matchup YL can't lose. vs Marth on Rainbow Cruise = 10-0 matchup. I mean that's basic smash 101, Sakurai taught me that himself.
I see...
*strokes fledgling neckbeard*

Papito

Smash Journeyman

I keep trying new seeds on pandora to find new hip hop and I've been pretty happy with the results, but ultimately I still find myself drawn to Common, The Roots and Mos Def more than anything else.

I recently heard some Gym Class Heroes stuff on Pandora and I can't make up my mind on whether they're good or not. Their sound's different which is good, but sometimes it just doesn't have the right feel to me. Either way, they've made for a really good seed band, as it gives me some alternative rock mixed in with hip hop, which is pretty cool.

Blue Scholars, Dilated Peoples and Cunning Lynguists continue to impress me most of the time and I'm thinking about getting some albums to check them out further.

Actually, come to think of it, I haven't listened to Illmatic (Nas), 36 Chambers (Wu Tang), or Midnight Marauders (ATCQ) in awhile. They're all classics and awesome albums from front to back.

I used to really like Jurassic 5, but the more I hear them the more I realize I just like Chali 2na and the rest of them are only OK. Cut Chemist is a sick DJ, but he isn't a member anymore so I think their newer stuff is just falling short for me.

Every time I hear a new artist and like the song on Pandora, I try seeding by them, but only a few have been good for me (though they've been really good for me).
illmatic is crazy i think its nas' best album hes straight nasty on it. common is mad nice too remember back in the day when he roasted ice cube. talib kweli and mos def are nasty also black thought from the roots spits fire from time to time

trademark0013

Smash Champion

mad tired. quik rsponse:

gym class heroes.. meh never really felt them
nas is in my top 3 for MCs now
so is lupe fiasco

cut chemist is beast
dialiated ppls is underrated

other ppl who r good i'm gettin up on:
dead prez
deltron 3030?
big daddy kane

bun b is garbage

need to listen to my new joe budden