• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I've been wanting to get into Cap since I recently got into Brubaker's Daredevil and it's great. I'm not the biggest fan of Marvel at the moment, though. They royally cocked up Runaways which was one of my favorite books under BKV. The only Marvel books I really read now are USM, DD and Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane (ahem). Oh and The Stand comic is really good so far.
I've gotten really into the Hellboy universe and now pretty much devour any and all Hellboy/BPRD books.
Also 2 of my favorite books at the moment are The Walking Dead and Wasteland which you should read if you don't.
To be honest I only got into Cap after the end of Civil War, but really, wasn't that a bit of the point? Its charming to see someone else who isn't afraid to be a Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane fan... I'll have to check into what you recommended, I've been flipping through Deadpool & Cable recently and I just cant get enough.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I am in favor of proposition Cortnnecticut on the condition that the week after CTDS is released (from November 25th to December 2nd), it is temporarily called "Chrononnecticut"

Nygma

Smash Cadet
It's already been noted that Garrett never responds to the posts that completely destroy all of his points, right?
If I was to do that then I'd hear more bull**** from you guys. If I was to bring up all the posts that bash what I thought then this whole thread would be a non stop argument.

Seriously, I'm starting to see why certain CTers have given up on reading this thread.

This thread is nothing but spam.

I really have to give Jamil, myself, and Noodles the most credit. We all try at least to get some valid discussion for Smash or at least something worth discussing.

It's obvious none of you agree with half of the **** I say so don't ever debate with me. Most of you have the same general approach to things where as I see things differently. If I was to have a one on one discussion with any one of you I'm sure you would all understand my positions and where I'm coming from but the fact of the matter is, we're in a group on this thread and everyone acts like a ****** basically. I really don't take half of the **** on this thread seriously, nor should any of you.

Talking to people on smashboards is hardly a need for concern in my life. I just like to play Melee and meet people.

Silas
SPAWN
Aesir
Noodles
Charlie
Brookman
DD
Awsmsean
Roman
Phish it

to name a few people that I love to hangout with.

You've all heard me say this a thousand times so I'ls ay it again because apparently none of you are gettingit.

I Don't Care What You Think About Me Behind Your Computer Screen. Not everyone on here likes me an I'm fully aware of that. Whatever.

Edit: Good stuff Lil, thats beyond impressive.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Oh no he did another one of his posts where he lists everybody he likes and very intentionally and conspicuously excludes certain people who publicly disagree with him.

DID YOU MAKE THE LIST?

"You don't agree with me so don't bother arguing." Beautiful logic, lmao.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
the CT thread never really had crazy in depth smash discussion, i don't dislike you or anything POF so im not trying to pick on you or. (sorry can't remember your new username and i'm to lazy to scroll up) but everyone just kinda talks about what they feel like in this thread and usually it's not about melee (although sometimes it is). Can't really get upset over it though, there's plenty of threads for in depth smash discussion if you want to talk smash, but let the CT thread be the CT thread.

edit: my cat chewed on my iphone and my laptop LOL food isn't enough for the massive beast anymore :(

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Chris, how did you get into the tournament directors group?

Was it from that STD?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
P.c. Chris's name is blue.

Like one half of my thumbnail.

But it's okay.

I've played Chrono Trigger DS.

I am the Fiendlord.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
It's Fiendlordly good.

After playing it for 20 minutes, I was impressed, but I'm still just as hungry as before.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
garrett, that's not the point of what dave said. Every time you post your opinion as a fact which gets disproven, you don't respond to it.

Anyway, CTDS..... I love dazwa.
Hi ryan, that commentary was too good.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Mother ****ers, check out what I spent a few hours of my time on:

DDAAYYYUUMMM
What book is that?

If I was to do that then I'd hear more bull**** from you guys. If I was to bring up all the posts that bash what I thought then this whole thread would be a non stop argument.

Seriously, I'm starting to see why certain CTers have given up on reading this thread.

This thread is nothing but spam.

I really have to give Jamil, myself, and Noodles the most credit. We all try at least to get some valid discussion for Smash or at least something worth discussing.

It's obvious none of you agree with half of the **** I say so don't ever debate with me. Most of you have the same general approach to things where as I see things differently. If I was to have a one on one discussion with any one of you I'm sure you would all understand my positions and where I'm coming from but the fact of the matter is, we're in a group on this thread and everyone acts like a ****** basically. I really don't take half of the **** on this thread seriously, nor should any of you.

Talking to people on smashboards is hardly a need for concern in my life. I just like to play Melee and meet people.

Silas
SPAWN
Aesir
Noodles
Charlie
Brookman
DD
Awsmsean
Roman
Phish it

to name a few people that I love to hangout with.

You've all heard me say this a thousand times so I'ls ay it again because apparently none of you are gettingit.

I Don't Care What You Think About Me Behind Your Computer Screen. Not everyone on here likes me an I'm fully aware of that. Whatever.

Edit: Good stuff Lil, thats beyond impressive.
YESSSSS!
I made the list.
**** yea.

Also;
50 First Dates changed my life.
It made me realize that 10 Second Tom is a true American Hero.
-DD

Top Bottom