• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Nick, have I mentioned how much I love your propensity to never take anything seriously?

Also, I finally switched to another server (EternityRO) because John and those other homos don't play anymore.

I'm already in a pretty active guild (like 10-15 people on at any given time). If you wanted to join in, I could totally hook you up.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
WHY DON'T YOU GO PLAY YOUR PRECIOUS ****ING LINEAGE.

Bernard, did you make the list?

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I had some trouble getting the client to work. Main thing to remember is that you have to update Sakray first (some computers have trouble with this, but it should work if you get an older version of the Sakray patcher). Then run the ERO client and it will patch and all will be right with the world.

Also, don't install the BGM for the Eternity patcher. It sucks ****.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
To be honest I only got into Cap after the end of Civil War, but really, wasn't that a bit of the point? Its charming to see someone else who isn't afraid to be a Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane fan... I'll have to check into what you recommended, I've been flipping through Deadpool & Cable recently and I just cant get enough.
I love SMLMJ. I have liked it since the old days when Miyazawa was still on it but I'm liking the new creative team so far. It's weird how Terry Moore can write SMLMJ so well yet Runaways so poorly.

So why is Young Link a bad character?
Dazwa took a game off KDJ with YL once. Which changes the question to "Why is Dazwa such a good player?"

Mother ****ers, check out what I spent a few hours of my time on:

Art school is doing you good, I'm in love with you.

If I was to do that then I'd hear more bull**** from you guys. If I was to bring up all the posts that bash what I thought then this whole thread would be a non stop argument.

Seriously, I'm starting to see why certain CTers have given up on reading this thread.

This thread is nothing but spam.

I really have to give Jamil, myself, and Noodles the most credit. We all try at least to get some valid discussion for Smash or at least something worth discussing.

It's obvious none of you agree with half of the **** I say so don't ever debate with me. Most of you have the same general approach to things where as I see things differently. If I was to have a one on one discussion with any one of you I'm sure you would all understand my positions and where I'm coming from but the fact of the matter is, we're in a group on this thread and everyone acts like a ****** basically. I really don't take half of the **** on this thread seriously, nor should any of you.

Talking to people on smashboards is hardly a need for concern in my life. I just like to play Melee and meet people.

Silas
SPAWN
Aesir
Noodles
Charlie
Brookman
DD
Awsmsean
Roman
Phish it

to name a few people that I love to hangout with.

You've all heard me say this a thousand times so I'ls ay it again because apparently none of you are gettingit.

I Don't Care What You Think About Me Behind Your Computer Screen. Not everyone on here likes me an I'm fully aware of that. Whatever.

Edit: Good stuff Lil, thats beyond impressive.
No, it's just you.

lol @ :55 - 1:00

Also LOL @ that Scar vid breaking Pokemon Stadium

Nygma

Smash Cadet
I didn't make the list.
I'm sorry man...I just only hung out with you like once. I don't hate you or anything....I just don't know you too well. That and, you live pretty far from me and stuff. Me saying your like one of my favorite smashers would just be....kind of creepy. haha

the CT thread never really had crazy in depth smash discussion, i don't dislike you or anything POF so im not trying to pick on you or. (sorry can't remember your new username and i'm to lazy to scroll up) but everyone just kinda talks about what they feel like in this thread and usually it's not about melee (although sometimes it is). Can't really get upset over it though, there's plenty of threads for in depth smash discussion if you want to talk smash, but let the CT thread be the CT thread.
Yeah, I hear you. I just have really really strong opinions sometimes and am very aggressive when it comes to debate or argument.

Oh no he did another one of his posts where he lists everybody he likes and very intentionally and conspicuously excludes certain people who publicly disagree with him.

DID YOU MAKE THE LIST?

"You don't agree with me so don't bother arguing." Beautiful logic, lmao.
Bernard, did you make the list?
Ok, Cort.

Nick, have I mentioned how much I love your propensity to never take anything seriously?
The irony of it is, you do. Stop being a jerk...just to be a jerk.

thats bull. i guess i dont try to ask ppl random smash related questions or anything....
I forgot about you......calm down.

Yes, blue name....too good. :bee:

Also, I need to download the new Chrono Trigger DS ASAP.

Edit-Cog, don't respond to anything I say anymore because I will not read it. You do nothing but irritate me. Yeah, I said it....do not bother discussing things with me anymore because all we ever get out of it is argument. I'm sick of your secret lashes at me and your "artist formerly known as prince of fire" is an obvious insult towards me.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Yeah, I hear you. I just have really really strong opinions sometimes and am very aggressive when it comes to debate or argument.
But.... you're not. Because you never debate anything. You just post on one topic, pissing everybody off, and when everybody responds to you, you ignore them and instead post on another topic, pissing everybody off again. Rinse and repeat.

Nygma

Smash Cadet
Yeah, you're really cool Sean. You just go with the flow and just always smile about everything and go about your business.

You're probably the happiest smasher in Ct. haha

Come down to North Haven with Marc next week or something. *****.

_V_

Smash Ace
Hey everyone...remember 1-2 years ago when this thread was amazing?

I miss those times.

It is because I moved >.>

Remember reputation? LAWLS

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
ROFL REP!!! He still exists, but it does not.

V, it's true. **** you for moving.

Also, I made the list.

Also also, be jealous because in less than a week I get to have sex with SleepyK. That's right. Heading out to Georgia and I'll be there this Sunday til like that saturday. I dunno if i can handle that much sleepy. :o

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
*GLARES.*

I can't understand why Mephisto, of all ****ING MARVEL VILLAINS, would take an interest in Peter Parker's relationship with Mary Jane.

/bitter

Smooth Criminal

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
This dude brought Left 4 Dead into school today and it looks so ridiculously good. I need to get an 360. Anyone selling theirs?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
My work puter doesn't have the latest flash so I can't view that. But I've seen it, as well as the full trailer (which you should watch if you haven't yet).
The beginning of the full trailer with the car driving off the cliff and the "My name is James Tiberius Kirk!" is beyond ********.
I think Pine looks fine as Kirk, and Quinto looks good as Spock, though I am a bit confused by the shot of Spock stabbing Kirk (?).
Simon Pegg rules. Karl Urban should be the pleasant surprise of the movie.

The action looks huge and fun which Trek really needed. I'm a bit worried by the possible time paradox thing...spoilers.

Also the writers scare the crap out of me... they could really ruin it. They are test screening about 25 minutes from the film in various locations and some of the dialogue.... um... yeah... let's see if I can find an example.
edit: but the overall response to the footage has been very very positive

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Garrett, that was the most blatantly biased post I've ever seen.
You're basically saying that if they don't agree with you, they're not worth your time.
Cogsmooch hasn't even done any mudslinging, he just gives you his opinion and you flip out because he doesn't think the same way as you do. Not to mention that once again, you present your opinions as facts... which only further exemplifies your inability to accept any opinions other than yours.
I really really want to give you a chance, Garrett, but trying to force your fascist way of thinking on to other people who, like you, really don't care what you think of them on a public internet video game forum only makes you look like the bad guy.

:'( kevinm, i missed you

Also... why wouldn't mephisto be interested? He's masqueraded as Marvel's satan, for chrissakes. He's an evil, deviant mothasucka and he does what he wants.

Nygma

Smash Cadet

I saw you post that in DJ's quit life event.

Fact is, you probably posted it every thread possible haha

Yeah and umm aesir, trade, and papito made the list too Dave because you seem to want to know each and every person who made "the cut," eh?

I love SleepyK

Fo sho.

Garrett, that was the most blatantly biased post I've ever seen.
You're basically saying that if they don't agree with you, they're not worth your time.
Cogsmooch hasn't even done any mudslinging, he just gives you his opinion and you flip out because he doesn't think the same way as you do. Not to mention that once again, you present your opinions as facts... which only further exemplifies your inability to accept any opinions other than yours.
I really really want to give you a chance, Garrett, but trying to force your fascist way of thinking on to other people who, like you, really don't care what you think of them on a public internet video game forum only makes you look like the bad guy.

:'( kevinm, i missed you

Also... why wouldn't mephisto be interested? He's masqueraded as Marvel's satan, for chrissakes. He's an evil, deviant mothasucka and he does what he wants.
I'm kind of like Cort....I'm a **** on the boards. :)

The only difference is-I'm not a **** in real life. I'm a weirdo and probably a bit of a tool, but I'm not a jerk.

holy ****ing shiit pof
I don't like you and you don't like me so don't associate with me anymore. Thanks.

I also expanded my DVD collection like madddd crazy this week. I'm pretty proud of myself.

Aesir, Awsmsean, trade, other cool smashers-Come over this Thursday night and stay over mi casa.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Hey guys, new dashboard update is Xtreme 1.41 safe.
always check your media, hoez.

Top Bottom