• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
illmatic is crazy i think its nas' best album hes straight nasty on it. common is mad nice too remember back in the day when he roasted ice cube. talib kweli and mos def are nasty also black thought from the roots spits fire from time to time
newer nas just makes me sad cause it's so hit or miss. Illmatic is straight up the best hip hop album ever, there's just not a single dud on it.

black thought is pretty **** good, but the fact that he has a very talented band around him is what makes The Roots so fucking amazing. I highly recommend going to a Roots show if you can, cause they really put on a hell of a show (holy shit their latest guitarist is amazing). Seriously, they played on my campus and I took my medalhead appartment-mate to the show and he was impressed with how good the guitarist is, dude's no joke.

mad tired. quik rsponse:

gym class heroes.. meh never really felt them
yea, they're like, kinda poppy and weird, but I really like New Friend Request and Seven Weeks.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
i wasn't even making fun of him with that

note the "except for this one"
meaning, i'm not making fun of you in this post

but whatever.
lololololol pof is gay, apparently

i guess you try and not make fun of him and it does poke laughter
X[ You knew I was joking too, right?
-DD

Nygma

Smash Cadet
The CT thread can be viewed as a "family." We are all here in the community because we all share a common interest. Each and every single one of us deals with one another whether we like each other, are really good friends, can bare one another, or in other cases....can't stand someone.

I am 100% fully aware that I am probably the most hated smasher in the state of CT. To tell you the truth, I like that very much in so many different aspects. I'm the most independent person in this entire thread. I would have to say that Lil and I take the cake on that. I give my honest opinions about movies, politics, games, etc while most of you disagree with me. I'm also not the kind of person who will join in to insult someone after they say something that does not make any sense or was really stupid. There is no need for that and I'm sick of all this insult bandwagon bull**** in this thread. (Edit^^Oh look, theres some more of it now.)

A prime example would be "The list" joke that Dave made. Soon after Dave made that Cog and Mogwai (expected, of course) said something....followed by our non CTer MemphisChains and then Dazwa. What the **** guys? Stop acting like *******.

First of all, I thought that it would be a good idea to single out people.

Cort-You are the biggest jerk in CT. Everyone knows it deep down inside too. You're only nice to those people who you think are "worth your time" A.K.A-They're good at smash brothers. I've heard so many stories about you and how much of a **** you are to others. I could go on for hours about how much of a jerk you are to people. I've been nice to you since square one but you refuse to ever even talk to me in real life and socialize like a real human being. Grow up Paul.

Cogsmooch-You feel the constant urge to put down everything I say and think. You take things wayyyyyy too seriously and you think that you can be a **** to me and get away with it. Nothing you have ever said to me has been positive in any way shape or form. Last I checked, thats a viable reason to hate someone. You honestly can't blame me for hating you. You've given me no reason for me to even slightly respect you. I know you hate me as well, so do us both a favor and dont ever mention me in a post ever again.

Mogwai-When I first met you, I thought you were really cool and really funny. Once I got to know you though, you started to show yourself a little bit more and I realized you can be a pretty big jerk as well. I noticed this at PC's and i've been noticing it in your recent posts. You were a complete tool bag the last couple of times we hungout and I also picked up on the fact that you are a sore loser.....and winner. Whenever you win...you tend to rub it in really bad....but whenever you lose....you get really really angry. You're just not fun to play Melee with. You take it way to seriously. It's like I'm playing Aesir. You also pointed out how much of a tool you can be by how you greeted me last time I saw you. "Hey Garrett! Getting ***** really hard?" "Yeah man, but I've been getting better...I'm holding my own." "I'm sure you're still losing though." Also, when we were walking to the diner I said, "Hey, those were some pretty rough matches we just had." "What do you mean? You were just johning and I wasn't even trying that hard." What kind of friend says that stuff to someone?

Zoso-I personally love to hangout with you in person....for the most part. I love playing Melee with you and having discussions with you, you're really intelligent and good to learn from. Sometimes you just have this really impatient attitude that really gets me. Example-If I ask you about something that you've mentioned before you'll respond with "Didn't we talk about this before?" or a"What did I JUST say?" In a really unpleasant or impatient tone that just screams to me to say "Wow, sorry for breathing man!" You have no patience for anyone or anything for that matter. You also constantly feel the urge to be a **** to me even if its not entirely necessary and your comment about "the list" is a prime example of this. Did that insult you? Did I say "Hey guys heres a list of everyone i hate and everyone who is not on this I hate?" No. You just felt the urge to be a jerk. Hence, why I called you Cort. Seriously dude, sometimes you remind me of Cort. Don't be like that. Don't sink that low.

Dazwa-"No offence or anything dude, but didn't you contribute to half of the spam in the CT thread?" "That was before but now that they've made me a mod so I'm not going to contribute to that anymore."

I am a Fiendlord. I import my water from Athens and I'm just as hungry as before.
Yeah. I like you in person....you're extremely mellow and easy to get along with. Any reason why you had to do that? I'm curious.

Seriously, I love everyone else in here on most occasions. Everyone stop being a jerk to everyone and lets move on. Can you all just stop being immature and actually LISTEN to me?

I'm sick of Smash Brothers tension.

Who is coming over tomorrow? I'd love to play Melee tomorrow. I havent played since like a week or two ago.

Mogwai, I would like to start fresh with you if possible? Theres been a lot of tension between us lately but I don't HATE you.....you;re just really on my bad side right now.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
My experience with Zoso; (Coming up from Brookman's basement, extremely fxcking high)

Zoso: Khaly, I heard you play Starcraft!
Me: Yeah. (I blab on for 15 minutes about **** I don't know.)
Zoso: Awesome! Lets play sometime!

XD

LOL I just figured that Nygma was Poffy.
Shows how much I pay attention to this thread. =P

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i disagree, memphis.

now, do i flip out about how my opinion is right, or just present my opinion on it as what it is, an opinion?

i disagree, memphis. Friends are very important to me.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
mad tired. quik rsponse:

gym class heroes.. meh never really felt them
nas is in my top 3 for MCs now
so is lupe fiasco

cut chemist is beast
dialiated ppls is underrated

other ppl who r good i'm gettin up on:
dead prez
deltron 3030?
big daddy kane

bun b is garbage

need to listen to my new joe budden
my top 3 MCs that are alive are Nas, Eminem, Jay-Z runners-up Jada Kiss and Beanie Sigel.
i think joe buddens is garbage, funny story i was like 18 or 19 and i was in the village (place where they sell mixtapes and stuff in new britain) so i was with a friend and when i was there joe buddens was there with dj envy, it was when he was first gettin known when he had that crappy single, so the kid that worked the counter was like " yo thats joe buddens aint you gonna ask him for an auto graph?"me and my friend looked at each other and laughed, i said "joe buddens? who cares joe buddens aint nobody." and when i said that i noticed he was lookin at me and he was mad pissed off, but he didnt say anything so i just left and we were just laughing about it all day lol.

newer nas just makes me sad cause it's so hit or miss. Illmatic is straight up the best hip hop album ever, there's just not a single dud on it.

black thought is pretty **** good, but the fact that he has a very talented band around him is what makes The Roots so fucking amazing. I highly recommend going to a Roots show if you can, cause they really put on a hell of a show (holy shit their latest guitarist is amazing). Seriously, they played on my campus and I took my medalhead appartment-mate to the show and he was impressed with how good the guitarist is, dude's no joke.
your right illmatic is definitely in my top 3 albums ever! not one track is bad you could listen to it from start to finish. and the roots together are incredible your lucky for attending that i wish i could have been there.

I am 100% fully aware that I am probably the most hated smasher in the state of CT.
i think its all in your head, i dont think your the most hated person. actually i dont think anyone hates anyone. i mean some of your posts fustrate and annoy some people, but they keep messin with you cuz they see how mad you get. i notice when you get made fun of you take it really hard. it probably makes you feel horrible but it shouldnt. thats why you keep constantly explaining yourself and your addicted to the arguments. dont care what people think, but at the same time when people talk about things it isnt nice to try and make thier point of views look stupid. just be you man and be nice and if people still dont like it just brush them off your shoulder homie.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I suggest everyone in the CT thread to chill with Papito at least once.

He's a cool mother****er.

Joe Budden was on Def Jam Vendetta. Funny, because I recognized everyone BUT HIM, LOL.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
i actually have street fighter the movie- the fighting game for the sega saturn its just as crappy as the movie. but very hilarious to play. and no i wasnt dumb enough to buy it my self it was given to my brother by someone as a gift. now what drove that person to buy it as a gift is a mystery.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I hear the saturn one was a remixed sf 2 with the movie graphics.

FLASH KICK
NO CHARGE TIME
INFINITE JUGGLE

GUILE IS BUSTED

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Lol @ all the Pof stuff. On the subject of good hip hop one of my favorites is Immortal Technique and NERD is mad good too. I would love to go see The Roots they have a nasty drummer as well.

Cort

Apple Head
Dear Pof,

You try so hard to be unbearably stupid. I love plenty of people that suck at smash (note: everyone) and I'm pretty sure I'm not a real dick to anyone in real life or online (besides you, jackass.) Quit trying to pretend you know me based on all the nonsense I throw at you, and just use your fucking brain for once.

Sincerely,
Paulathan

PS PC for President <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Late thanks to POF (sorry I can't help it XD), Jam, DD!

The book was called "Long, long, ago."
I didn't make your thank you list, and I even said I was in love you. Our love is thus torn asunder.

Cogsmooch-You feel the constant urge to put down everything I say and think. You take things wayyyyyy too seriously and you think that you can be a **** to me and get away with it. Nothing you have ever said to me has been positive in any way shape or form. Last I checked, thats a viable reason to hate someone. You honestly can't blame me for hating you. You've given me no reason for me to even slightly respect you. I know you hate me as well, so do us both a favor and dont ever mention me in a post ever again.

Can you all just stop being immature and actually LISTEN to me?
But you never listen to anyone.

Seriously, I didn't start being snotty to you until you had overflowed my patience meter with months upon months of posts that were simultaneously uneducated and haughty. That combined with your propensity to never ever address posts that counter your arguments pushed me over the edge into being SLIGHTY SNOTTY towards you on the boards.
But we've had civil discussions before. About movies, maybe about Tim Burton?

I know what it's like to be an outsider or a noob in the community. I kind of still feel like one every single time I step foot into a tournament. I think maybe you resent feeling that and let it out by flaming everyone and everything online.

But yeah I'll try to restrain myself from quoting you from now on.

tarmacker

Smash Journeyman
So I've spent the last few months catching up what I missed but in general POF is nygma? and he first made a list of people he likes and then a list of people he dosen't like, that mean =(

PS Happy b-day drSuper

Top Bottom