• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I think the best I ever ran a mile was 5:32... never again.

literally never again I think that was the time I tore muscles in my leg but I just wanted to see how fast I could push myself.

Now if I really want to run it hovers right around 6.

pound3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
It's ok.

I've been thinking:

With Melee on the rise again and it now being the current Smash game to play in CT. I believe it is time to get the power rankings back up and current.

With LLHS I and II, Esticle, The Four Swords Bloomfield tournament, and Mass Madness I think we have enough valid information to determine where people stand. Those top players who DID NOT ATTEND the tournaments should be inserted into the "Noteworthy Player" section, but not forgotten.
Well, looks like I don't get to make the top 15 XD.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Trade- I'm just going to call you every Thursday to find out what's up, sound good?
yup
Sheik ***** the living bajeesus out of ICs
yup
//uber late response lolschooljohns

On the nice guy topic: I guess I'm really weird because I'm not usually willing to date hot guys or guys that are confident. In general, guys that are good with girls are good with them for a reason XD. I'd never trust 'em. It's not even their fault entirely haha, their egos were probably fed since day 1 for being pretty. This is just my generalization, and usually it's true :o.
this seems discriminatory

tarmacker

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone else do track or cross country in high school? I see we have alot of recreational runners here. I did cross country and indoor track, both for a season each. I wasn't very good, but I really enjoyed both. Track was the most fun I had in high school I think.
I've done cross country, indoor and outdoor track since 7th grade and I'm still doing it in college. Thats my not going to tourney running john.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ok recap

I'm alright from getting run off the road thanks for asking everyone.

Lil is cool.

I would live with Jam for like ever.

Dave is hot ****.

Darc I better be on that list and hell yeah I'm the original FBGM bladebreaker.

I think sex without love is fine as long as both are consenting to that.

Ness is not top tier, sorry Garret you have to pay attention to the actual discussion and not just quote something from a year and a half ago.

I just ran 5 miles in 35 minutes so I'm wiped and feeling pretty good.

Spacing is silly.

Did I miss anything?

Pound3
Quoted for justice

bottom page cancelling

top tier

pound3

Aesir

Smash Master
I assume corts going to want his position back.

I say Cort, myself and Trade. >_>

I know Trade and I are some of the most active people in this area, I try to play everyone. Plus I pay attention to tourney results and such.

who beat who, and by how much ect..

Trades played virtually everyone on the east coast and cort has a pretty decent knowledge of people. and such.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Well, as long as I'm top #1 in DD's heart, nothing else in the world matters. <33333

Who would be the panelists? I think I should be a panelist. ;) Also, when we update, we should update after my tournament.

Aesir

Smash Master
Well, as long as I'm top #1 in DD's heart, nothing else in the world matters. <33333

Who would be the panelists? I think I should be a panelist. ;) Also, when we update, we should update after my tournament.
four should be enough.

Cort has to agree because this is a democracy and I said so.

Yay conflicting reasoning for the win.

anyway I agree we shouldn't do any PR until spawns tourney it'll be a nice way to bring in the new year LOL.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Good new years resolutions haha. We have to figure out what last tournament should be the cut off for the new list since people got better/worse(fackin' brawl).

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
It's part of the AMNC circuit.

Edit: Btw that was when I mained Doc haha.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Ryan, I agree @ Fox having no bad matchups, but I think the same goes for Marth and Sheik. They're close enough to be called even. I don't know why people have so much trouble just leaving it at that.
Oh yeah I totally agree. Problem is I don't main any of those 3 lolz no johns though!

Darc you may get away with not posting that.... XD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Holy ****, Darc you do. I wanna do you even more now omg. *starts rubbing legs again haha*

Chum

Smash Apprentice
Did anyone else do track or cross country in high school? I see we have alot of recreational runners here. I did cross country and indoor track, both for a season each. I wasn't very good, but I really enjoyed both. Track was the most fun I had in high school I think.
I did. They were the best parts of my high school career. They are the only reason I miss high school. I wasn't good either just average.

I think the best I ever ran a mile was 5:32... never again.

literally never again I think that was the time I tore muscles in my leg but I just wanted to see how fast I could push myself.

Now if I really want to run it hovers right around 6.

pound3
Ya my best was a 5:36 i think? My favorite event was the 3200, my best time for that was a 11:59 i think? I wasn't fast i was just able to keep up a decent pace. Couldn't sprint for my life. It was sad though on my senior year I ran mile time but there was a freshman girl that ran a 4:58. beat me by a good 250 meters, she also lapped me in the 3200.

I've done cross country, indoor and outdoor track since 7th grade and I'm still doing it in college. Thats my not going to tourney running john.
Lucky, I wasn't fast enough to run for my school, I averaged a 21:00 and needed around an 18, i'm hoping to get back in shape for next year.

Top Bottom