• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Chum

Smash Apprentice
What highschool did you go to? I remember the fastest runners when I graduated, A guy from tolland, he could do everything, ran like a 14:00ish 5k, sub 2:00 800, sub 50 400, set the state record for the mile, two mile, and 800, he was kinda good.

Now next year, My highschool should have the fast girl in the state, she is going to break the 800 state record (2:07), and maybe the mile, she needs like a 4:30 i think. There is also this junior that runs a 48 sec 400.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I went to Bloomfield, and I graduated back in 2003. The fastest sprinter in the state back then was Kenny Walker, and he went to Bloomfield.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
After you said your high school had a great sprinting team I figured it was bloomfield, they still dominate sprinting, and win states like every year for s sized schools. My senior year you guys had a runner brake the stated record twice in one meet. In his first heat and in the finals. Also you guys had the top 5 places for the 200.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Yeah, it's all those **** Jamaicans, haha.

I'm going to try to get back in shape now. My goal is to run a sub-2:00 800 by the first day of summer.

_V_

Smash Ace
http://www.myspace.com/thetouristband

My old roommate plays drums for this band at his new school. He is actually a guitar player, but he is also the best musician (in general) I have ever met in my life.

They used to be an Incubus cover band, which is kind of their influence on this music (as you can probably tell). Just good ol' rock n roll for fun!

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Jam. You need to teach me your ways. My PB&Js never come out right.

Also, this is the first result for V:

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

Well, that is when I search "DarkDragoon".

Now when I search "DD":
...Well, its nothing interesting, so I won't post it.
=[ I wanted boobs.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Omg That's ****ing Hilarious For Brookman!!!!!!!!

No Wonder He's So Good When He Gets To 69%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZoSo

Smash Champion
LOL Spawn, I didn't even notice that.

DD, that image is retardedly huge. It's stretching my browser all out. <_<

trademark0013

Smash Champion
priority list for sat:

1. cort, asked me 2 weeks ago
2. zoso, jus called me
3. sean/zk, kaib co
4. spawn, tsa
5. random/whoever wants in

all this pending on if my check engine light refers to the oxygen/gas problem (which is nothing for now) or something else

pof/mogwai, were u still going? if so and my car isnt full, possibly we could drive to your house and hitch the ride wit u

Cort

Apple Head
Jam. You need to teach me your ways. My PB&Js never come out right.

Also, this is the first result for V:

Perfect.
priority list for sat:

2. zoso, jus called me
3. sean/zk, kaib co
4. spawn, tsa

all this pending on if my check engine light refers to the oxygen/gas problem (which is nothing for now) or something else

pof/mogwai, were u still going? if so and my car isnt full, possibly we could drive to your house and hitch the ride wit u
I'd really love to go.

also, *air guitars*

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
priority list for sat:

2. zoso, jus called me
3. sean/zk, kaib co
4. spawn, tsa

I'm out due to having to talk to my girlfirend about where the hell our relationship is going because her living in DC and me living in CT isn't exactly what I want for the long term :\.

I'm planning my triumphant return to the tournament smash scene on Dec 13 at SPOC.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
I'm out due to having to talk to my girlfirend about where the hell our relationship is going because her living in DC and me living in CT isn't exactly what I want for the long term :\.

I'm planning my triumphant return to the tournament smash scene on Dec 13 at SPOC.
kk

are u driving there? if theres room i'd like to call a spot

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I have nothing to do saturday. Does anyone want to play Brawl and chill with a few of my friends by any chance?

noodles

Smash Champion
omg that thing is amazing i saw it switch directions like 3 times though i have no idea how im doing it

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lol the trick is to watch her feet, and read the rotation differently.

edit: because of this, I never remember which direction I originally saw the spin in <_<

Top Bottom