• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Thumbs, pretend that her outward-sticking foot isn't making a full rotation, but just sticking to one half of the circle, in front of the woman. If you can do that, it'll look like she's just waving her foot left and right. Master this, and you can manually change the direction she spins in. Alternatively, you could go pro and make it so she just sits there, waving her foot back and forth. In that case, she wouldn't spin counter-clockwise or clockwise.

She'd merely spin Dazwise.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
priority list for sat:

1. cort, asked me 2 weeks ago
2. zoso, jus called me
3. sean/zk, kaib co
4. spawn, tsa
5. random/whoever wants in

all this pending on if my check engine light refers to the oxygen/gas problem (which is nothing for now) or something else

pof/mogwai, were u still going? if so and my car isnt full, possibly we could drive to your house and hitch the ride wit u
what year is your car i have an OBDII reader at my house

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
thumbs don't worry I can't get her to switch from clockwise to counter either... daz is some sort of evil genius.

a couple times I thought I saw her head spinning counter clockwise while her body went clockwise, though... @_______@

thumbswayup

Smash Master
HOLY **** I just got it also. I stared at her straight leg for a few minutes then when it didn't work I closed my right eye and watched for a few seconds with my left and vice versa. Now she's only spinning counter-clockwise and I can't get it back either!

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I saw her going clockwise the first time. Now I can pretty much switch back and forth when I want by looking at the shadow.

EDIT: Huh, I actually see the shadow going counter clockwise no matter what.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
With the new wii update any one know how to inject a .wad into the wii? I get error ret =-2011or something like that when ever I try to do it. anyone know what to do?

Spife

Smash Master
She spins me right round baby right round like a Link's up-b baby right round round round

darc why must you make me do this D::::::::::

edit: she has nipples!

Spife

Smash Master
Edit after looking at it: WHICH CRAFT! SHE WAS PSIING ONE WAY AND NOW SHE'S SPINNING THE OTHER

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
For a second I saw it clockwise but then I realized it only goes a quarter counter and then a quarter back right after.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
With the new wii update any one know how to inject a .wad into the wii? I get error ret-118 or something like that when ever I try to do it. anyone know what to do?
Congratulations. Epic Fail. You now are restricted to only playing the homebrew that is already on your Wii.

Quick Lesson For You-NEVER follow through with ANY update from Sony or Nintendo until you know it is safe to run all of your pirated applications and emulators.

That aside-You can update your Homebrew Channel so you can play all of your .ELF files but .WAD's are another story. Sucks for you.

http://wii.qj.net/Homebrew-Channel-...compatible-SDHC-support-more/pg/49/aid/125400

If you ever need help with your systems, contact me.

Marc-I can house people for your tournament. I house the world usually. :) They just have to have loads of sex with me. Thats my only requirement. No Johns.

Trade-Alukards Bi-weekly? Errrrr I WISH I could go but I have to take a drivers re training for that ****ing 294.00 dollar speeding ticket!!!! I definitely want to start going to those. I probably can go to the next one.

Edit-SPAWN is coming over my house on Thursday. (I think) If anyone is interested in getting wasted, hanging out with my cool friends John and Sean who you guys will love, probably ordering a pizza and watching a movie, and smash.....let me know! I'm free Thursday after like 3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I just did the dancer thing, and although I see her spinning clockwise, the description for counter-clockwise describes me far more accurately.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Isn't there a way to down grade?

Yes, but I would not recommend doing it. Also, I do not know much about downgrading (I'm careful, so there is no reason for me to EVER downgrade.) but i'm sure you need to install a WAD file to use it. LOL

Sidenote-Want to play Brawl Chum? Noodles' left his copy here and I'm bored. I already got my share of Melee training in today with my Samus, Doc, Marth, and Falco.

Seriously though guys:

Should I use Samus or Doc? I love Marth and my Falco but I seriously want a third main to focus on. I think it's going to be Samus actually...not sure. I need advice.

Edit-

Kevin M-Although what he is saying sounds kind of jerky....he really does have a valid point. Maybe at really high levels of competitive play she is not easy to use but at low to mid levels of competitive play, shes a piece of cake.

My friend Ryan who does not play often beats my Marth sometimes when he should not. If he picks any other character...I three stock him. I do not know if he could do that now....because i've gotten better and at the matchup as well....but scrubs can pick Sheik up and perform decently. Shes ********. You can't do that with Fox or Marth.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
I ask again, what are you looking to accomplish with a "third main?"

I don't know, I just like having three characters. I think three is a solid number.

Basically I want to have three VERY different characters.

Falco-A fast falling character who is easily the second most technical in the game.
Marth-Relies on spacing and patience.
Samus-Extremely heavy and probably the best recovery in the game with a completely different feel and throw game. (You can't gimp Samus easily.....the bomb jump.....tether)

I feel that if I focus on these three i'll learn about match ups quicker and be able to help counter pick.

I'll be able to take a look at my mains and be like "Well, if I was ____ where would I hate going to fight?" I'll learn about where certain characters perform best, matchups, etc a lot quicker than just using Falco and Marth.

I just want to learn. :bee:

ZoSo

Smash Champion
All I'll say is this. Nobody plays Doc. It's much easier to find vids of really good Samus players, so in the early phases when you're basically just copying what other people do, Samus is easier to learn.

Also, I lol'd a few pages ago when you said that Fox has trouble with Roy.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Roy can do fairly well against a Fox in my opinion. By Fox I mean Fox's who aren't really technical and miss L cancels.

Really good Fox's-No. Roy sucks.

Roy can just c throw fox and then fsmash at like 15-20% I believe. Roys f smash if sweet spotted has great knockback...just pray for an UPB...counter...and you win! D tilt to Fsmash is also the ****. If you make a single mistake though while trying this though, you're ****ed.

Also Dave-Thanks, that is actually a good point. Pine can teach me Doc though! Seriously though, I think it is going to be Samus. Shes fun. Nairs, d tilt, dair, ftilt, utilt, neu b, side b, tether, bomb recovery, weight.... shes good. The only problem is that she gets comboed easily at low-mid percents.

And thanks Aesir. Come Thursday with Marc!!!! and spend the weekend!!!

bans are gay
Se><bot?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Samus isn't worth learning. All the mindgames in the world can't mask the fact that she's looking for a fsmash kill.

Sorry James if you're reading this!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Yeah, a secondary character (or tertiary character) should ideally cover a problem matchup for you. I can't think of a matchup that Samus does better in than Marth, except for maybe ICs.

Aesir

Smash Master
Yeah, a secondary character (or tertiary character) should ideally cover a problem matchup for you. I can't think of a matchup that Samus does better in than Marth, except for maybe ICs.
Jam is kinda right.

I picked up falco for that reason.

Mind you Marth vs Shiek on good days is like my best match up. But I picked up falco for those days when I'm not feeling my marth so I have a strong secondary to back him up.

Like if I run into a good sheik, falcon or something crazy like that.

Top Bottom