• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm definitely not posting here anymore due to GH:WT. It competes with smash, no lie. I don't have to travel to play that game either. If you wanna contact me just call me sometime. Pm me if you want my #. Goodbye CT boards.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Oh, right, I lied, I'm not stopping posting in CT boards for the next like 5 pages so I can read anything people need to tell me.

Trade- I'm just going to call you every Thursday to find out what's up, sound good?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
its true

:D my work in melee is done
LOL

You should play me, you'd enjoy the ****.
:D I bet I would.
Mewtwo dittos is almost as good to me as sex whatever I hold #2 to sex. Probably breathing.

I'm definitely not posting here anymore due to GH:WT. It competes with smash, no lie. I don't have to travel to play that game either. If you wanna contact me just call me sometime. Pm me if you want my #. Goodbye CT boards.
D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

>_> Oh wait, you're still here for another 5 pages.

<_< You'll never leave us then.

-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Ryan, I agree @ Fox having no bad matchups, but I think the same goes for Marth and Sheik. They're close enough to be called even. I don't know why people have so much trouble just leaving it at that.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
DD, you don't understand how good GH:WT is. It will definitely cause me to leave the CT thread (not smash by any means). Besides, people can still call me... and in a month people can text me. I can't wait for this weekend. I think I'm staying at Garrett's (and getting trashed) from Thursday til Sunday. What a wonderful 4 days that will be.

_milktea

Smash Lord
//uber late response lolschooljohns

On the nice guy topic: I guess I'm really weird because I'm not usually willing to date hot guys or guys that are confident. In general, guys that are good with girls are good with them for a reason XD. I'd never trust 'em. It's not even their fault entirely haha, their egos were probably fed since day 1 for being pretty. This is just my generalization, and usually it's true :o.

I always end up with shy guys that are dorky =]. So cuteee.

And on the issue of appearance: If I wasn't decent looking/asian, I would probably have half, or even less, the amount of friends in the Smash community than I do now. Oh well...:/.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
*is shy and dorky too*

What you doing later today, Lil?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
DD, you don't understand how good GH:WT is. It will definitely cause me to leave the CT thread (not smash by any means). Besides, people can still call me... and in a month people can text me. I can't wait for this weekend. I think I'm staying at Garrett's (and getting trashed) from Thursday til Sunday. What a wonderful 4 days that will be.
D: Oh. I'll text you a plenty then.

//uber late response lolschooljohns

On the nice guy topic: I guess I'm really weird because I'm not usually willing to date hot guys or guys that are confident. In general, guys that are good with girls are good with them for a reason XD. I'd never trust 'em. It's not even their fault entirely haha, their egos were probably fed since day 1 for being pretty. This is just my generalization, and usually it's true :o.

I always end up with shy guys that are dorky =]. So cuteee.

And on the issue of appearance: If I wasn't decent looking/asian, I would probably have half, or even less, the amount of friends in the Smash community than I do now. Oh well...:/.
D: I'd still be yar friend.
o_o?

*is shy and dorky*

What you doing later today, Lil?
Lolol. I imagined Cort wearing a pocket protector.
-DD

_V_

Smash Ace
When in reality it's the complete opposite.
Obviously except in my case <3

Edit//I have zero confidence and girls seem to like me...granted they treat me like their doll or something and call me cute and sweet.

It used to make me sad, but then I realized that that is just who I am. I enjoy being nice and making people happy :)

Granted, it still sucks when trying to find a girlfriend.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
D: So uh...
My dentist was wearing a Pandora bracelet while she was making my mouth bleed.
I thought it was pretty, so I support my own decision for Sandra's gift.

So yea.

Dorky Orgy? Sick. I want in.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
HIYA~~!~
guess who =3
yeah you prob wont guess XP
i'm Sandra =D
and i loves nick and i hope you don't get angry with me spamming your forums
he's off playing aud and i'm suppose to be playing with him but umm o.o; i need help o.o
but umm yeah o.o
i needs help could one of you that know nick very well helps mee pleeeaasseeee XP
and why i need help it's a secret =X
so yeah =3
if you can plz aim me = Zloren5
sorry, i dun wanna spam
umm
ps. i suck at meele and smash o.o;
and quite frankly i couldn't figure out how to spell meele for like 5 minutes o.o
yeah o.o BAI =D

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ok recap

I'm alright from getting run off the road thanks for asking everyone.

Lil is cool.

I would live with Jam for like ever.

Dave is hot ****.

Darc I better be on that list and hell yeah I'm the original FBGM bladebreaker.

I think sex without love is fine as long as both are consenting to that.

Ness is not top tier, sorry Garret you have to pay attention to the actual discussion and not just quote something from a year and a half ago.

I just ran 5 miles in 35 minutes so I'm wiped and feeling pretty good.

Spacing is silly.

Did I miss anything?

Pound3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
KevinM, did you forget to upb out of shield vs that homo car?

Anddd you missed the fact about Nick's gf = Mango

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I'm gonna compile a list of every single person I've ever killed with Sheik's up+B. Just a forewarning, this is an incredibly long list, so if you're uninterested, feel free to READ IT ANYWAYS

1. Chillindude
2. Reno
3. Alukard

And that concludes the lengthy list of people I've killed with Sheik's up+B. For Dazwa's list of people he killed with Brawl Sheik's up+B, well it would probably be a legitimate list because it's a decent kill move.

Mother 3.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
Ok recap

I just ran 5 miles in 35 minutes so I'm wiped and feeling pretty good.

Pound3
Thats pretty decent. I haven't ran in like a year, but I'm getting back into it so I can be back in shape, I also want to finally have a sub 5 minute mile.

Well i'm off to four hours of intramural dodgeball.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I'm gonna compile a list of every single person I've ever killed with Sheik's up+B. Just a forewarning, this is an incredibly long list, so if you're uninterested, feel free to READ IT ANYWAYS

1. Chillindude
2. Reno
3. Alukard

And that concludes the lengthy list of people I've killed with Sheik's up+B. For Dazwa's list of people he killed with Brawl Sheik's up+B, well it would probably be a legitimate list because it's a decent kill move.

Mother 3.
Man, I love that Andy Milonakis lookin *** ni99a

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Did anyone else do track or cross country in high school? I see we have alot of recreational runners here. I did cross country and indoor track, both for a season each. I wasn't very good, but I really enjoyed both. Track was the most fun I had in high school I think.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
HIYA~~!~
guess who =3
yeah you prob wont guess XP
i'm Sandra =D
and i loves nick and i hope you don't get angry with me spamming your forums
he's off playing aud and i'm suppose to be playing with him but umm o.o; i need help o.o
but umm yeah o.o
i needs help could one of you that know nick very well helps mee pleeeaasseeee XP
and why i need help it's a secret =X
so yeah =3
if you can plz aim me = Zloren5
sorry, i dun wanna spam
umm
ps. i suck at melee and smash o.o;
and quite frankly i couldn't figure out how to spell melee for like 5 minutes o.o
yeah o.o BAI =D
HOLY **** I LOVE THIS WOMAN.
I also have no idea wtf is going on here.
Someone IM her for me and find out.
>_> *points at Aeisr/Darc/Dazwa/Spawn/Lil/Nana/Jam/Anyone Else that feels they can help her out.*

but uh...Yea, now I'm confused/excited/bored.
>_> She was supposed to be playing with me after all, and now she has poofed!

KevinM, did you forget to upb out of shield vs that homo car?

Anddd you missed the fact about Nick's gf = Mango
LOL!
o_o Holy****. I knew she was good with Jiggs.
-DD

Top Bottom