• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Naw, *****.

I got pulled over by a statie near my house today. He asked me to get out of the car, frisked me, then searched my car, insisting that it smelled like marijuana. After he didn't find anything, he asked me, "You honestly don't think your car smells?" I said, "Oh, it definitely smells, just not like marijuana."

Then he went back to his cruiser for 3~ hours and finally came back with a speeding ticket. He said I was going 43 (in a 25) and that I'd veered into the breakdown lane on the last turn.

Whatever... Wasn't going any faster than the dude in front of me.

More people should play RO with me, SleepyK, and various other Smashers from around the country.
What server do you play? I play anthem RO

As for Poffy, Melee fox or Brawl fox? My melee fox pretty much stayed the same but hes still good, and yes my brawl fox got alot better.

_V_

Smash Ace
I wanted to go to that...I's be girl hunting!! But it is so far >.> and we be having a party tonight haha

Find me a good one :)

Preferably Sakura from Kingdom Hearts <3

She has to like the Beatles, kung fu and video games haha

Papito

Smash Journeyman
so i got into this bad car accident today me and "G" almost lost our lives. i wasnt wearing my seat belt but i managed to react in time and dodge death by inches. i was badly hurt tho and was taken to the hospital in an ambulance.

noodles

Smash Champion
**** hope you feel better

also when i saw mic post i thought thread was closed >.>

oh and it turns out i am very paranoid

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Sorry to hear that, Papito. I hope your enormous manhood wasn't damaged.

Also, I would totally play that fast food fighter.

Top Bottom